MCSE, ASPInsider

www.orcsweb.com

Powerful Web Hosting Solutions
#1 in Service and Support

0
sbradk
8/19/2002 11:34:28 AM
where can i get the SQL tools?
0
sandman16
11/21/2003 2:49:37 AM

 this is what i've got:

don't just accept influences

http://thedailyarr.tk
http://www.ftpx.com/index.html
0
extinct_pirate

Accessing a User Control's Properties through Object/SQL DataSource Parameters
I have a simple user control that displays the results of a DB table in a GridView. On the form of the User Control I have GridView1, in the background .cs I have a public Property UserID At the moment it works using direct databind in the background .cs file, but If I was add some kind of DataSource Control (Object or SQL) and Bind that to the Gridview, is there a way to connect the Public Property using some kind parameter tags?  I could just copy the UserID to a Label (During FormLoad) and then using the ControlParameter tags and reference the label. On the L...

Visibility & Access: how to hide a user with access granted
Hi, I'd like to have a default user watching all bug changes but not visible to other users, so it can not be assigned or Cc. I've tried different settings with Group Access Control and visibility but I haven't found the right combination to let the default user access the bugs without being listed in the dropdown lists. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Best regards Francois Francois, 2009/3/3 Francois Cottet <fct.java@gmail.com>: > I'd like to have a default user watching all bug changes but not visible to > other users, so it c...

user not receiving proxy access granted by another user
I am a relatively new Groupwise admin and I m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take. I have a user that is able to give proxy rights to several users with one exception. Everything looks normal for the user giving the rights but the user receiving the rights never receives them. The receiving user is able to receive rights to other accounts. If someone could point me in a troubleshooting direction I would appreciate it. Chris, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated...

Could not add ASPNET user to SQL Server.SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
I downloaded the IBUYSPY ecommerce application today, but it will not add the aspnet user to SQL Server. I am using the MSDE version of SQL server 2000 and I changed the password as specified to do, but it will not work. Does anyone have any suggestions. 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Checking system requirements] 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Pass] Detected a local instance of SQL Server. 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Pass] Determined SQL Server version (8.00.194). 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Pass] Detected .NET Framework. 5:30:25 PM Monday, ...

Granting user access

Could not add ASPNET user to SQL Server.SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
I downloaded the IBUYSPY ecommerce application today, but it will not add the aspnet user to SQL Server. I am using the MSDE version of SQL server 2000 and I changed the password as specified to do, but it will not work. Does anyone have any suggestions. 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Checking system requirements] 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Pass] Detected a local instance of SQL Server. 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Pass] Determined SQL Server version (8.00.194). 5:30:25 PM Monday, March 15, 2004: [Pass] Detected .NET Framework. 5:30:25 PM Monday, Mar...

sql user grant.
so here i go explaining my problem: I create an empty database. then I use the .net aspregsql tool to make the tables and the procs and everything, and it does. when i view my database it has the 11 empty tables the sprocs and the roles and everything. BUT when I open up the "asp website configuration" to add some users, it gives the following error:EXECUTE permission denied on object 'aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion', database 'masfeni_fakebetsdb', owner 'dbo'. Visit http://www.dailytip.net to view your daily tip@! masfenix: so here i go explaining my problem: I create an emp...

SQL Database user account access remotely via SQL Management studio express
Hi, I hope you can help.I have configured a Windows 2003 web server and SQL 2005 Server (on same box) to successfully allow remote connections and to allow access via SQL Server Management Studio Express 2005.The problem I have is that I want to restrict access to the databases on the server via the Management Studio to specific databases e.g. 1 database user "sees" only 1 database.I can configure it so that the user's remote  access permissions do not allow access to other databases but they can still "see" the database listed in the Management Studio explorer.I...

Users unable to delete records when accessing SQL 2005 tables via MS Access 2007
The background: we have a number of databases in SQL 2005, which our primary users access via MS Access 2007. For some reason, in some (but not all) newer tables in these databases, our users are unable to modify or delete records, even though the users have all the permissions they should need to do so. In one case, the user will get a message that someone else is accessing the same data at the time, even though nobody is. Another user gets no error message, her machine just beeps at her and does nothing. We're completely stuck - does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causi...

Login failed for user 'Bachelorplace'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)
please tellme how to resolve this error, i m using server studio management tool. and trying to connect using sql server authentication. my pc is over a domain.   Login failed for user 'Bachelorplace'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (.Net SqlClient Data Provider)  check whether that sql server is allowing sqlauthentication or not.select that server -> right click it-> select  properties  -> in the window, select security -> check what is the server authentication. it should be  sqlserver and windows authentica...

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate -While creating a SQL SERVER 2005 Stored prodecure in VS.NET 2005
 Running [dbo].[insertlogin] ( @log = hiten, @pas = hiten ).A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "insertlogin": System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Must declare the scalar variable "@Log".System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionSmi.EventSink.Pro...

Granting a user access through osql
Hello, I have written an app that uses the following connection string: Data Source = .\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=confused;Integrated Security=True;When I log in as local admin and run the program it works fine. When i log in as a local user, I get sql error stating login failed. I logged back in as admin and tried granting permissions via: osql -E -S localhost\sqlexpress -Q "sp_grantlogin 'confusedpc\mrconfused' "It worked fine (I didn't get any error messages in return).I logged back in as the local user and the program fails to open because of sql: Cannot open dat...

Grant access to RDB$USERS
I am using Interbase 2007 with BDS 2006. I tried to grant access to RDB$USERS table so that some users, not SYSDBA, can add and modify other users' information. When I use IBConsole to grant access, it seems to be OK but when the users try to modify or add users there is an error message that they have no access to read/write to USER table. When I used IBConsole to check the RDB$USERS table, I realized that it is empty but I have existing users. What is wrong? What is the table I can give access to some users so that they can add and modify other users? "EKPINI Arsene ...

grant users access to volumes
I am having trouble giving users access volumes I have created on my server. The only thing that seems to be working is when I give them rights equal to admin. I want them to have supervisor rights to a few selected volumes but not to the entire server. I add the volumes under the trustees under imanager and then set the effective rights to supervisor level but it doesn't want to work. I need to know if I am missing something or maybe something else. If someone can please give me some information on how to do this it would be really appreciated. Thank you With one exception ...

Web resources about - How to grant access to a user - asp.net.sql-datasource

Random-access memory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Random access memory ( RAM ) is a form of computer data storage . A random access device allows stored data to be accessed in any order in very ...

Windows Phone hacked! Unlock Lumia bootloader, get root access, flash custom ROMs
... as a new tool rocks the mobile community. Called "Windows Phone Internals", it allows Lumia owners to unlock their bootloaders, gain root access ...

Google can remotely give cops access to at least 74% of all Android devices
There’s a new interesting revelation in the debate on encryption that was reignited after the disastrous attacks on Paris in mid-November. According ...

Women Must Have Equal Access to Technology
... business savings from theft and increasing her control over spending. The Internet and mobile phones can dramatically increase a woman’s access ...

Yahoo won't let users with ad blockers access their email
If you're using an ad blocker, you might have some trouble accessing Yahoo Mail , Digiday reports. That's according to users on Twitter and ...

Paris attacks prompt focus on guns access in U.S.
Push on in Congress for bill denying firearms to known or suspected terrorists; similar measures stalled several years in a row

National Community Solar Partnership: 68 Cities, States, & Businesses To Expand Solar Access
... bring the benefits of solar out to a larger group of people, those in low- and moderate- income communities who wouldn’t otherwise have access ...

T-Mobile Opens LTE Gates, Gives Customers Unlimited Access For 3 Months
It used to be that mobile phone customers actually talked on our phones a lot, and carriers limited our minutes while giving us unlimited data ...

Here's how to access the Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC
Bloodborne , much like its predecessors, is a relatively esoteric game. Even simple things like locating a $20 DLC package can be hidden beneath ...

Amazon Prime will reportedly offer access to other video services
Normally, signing up for a streaming video service only gives you the content from that service, leaving you heading elsewhere when a TV network ...