How to Data Transfer From Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data base Using .Net.

Hai All,

How to Data Transfer From Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data base Using .Net.
 I have one Excel Sheet in that sheet 15 Fields (attributes) and 3000 records are there. In this 3000 records i want to store this (Excel) data into  5 related tables on Sql Server Database Using .Net.
  How to store Excel Sheet data into Sql Server database. Please help me as soon as possible.

Thank You Very Much...Have a Good Day...

With Regards
Sridhar

0
sridhar1980

Import excel data from Microsoft excel to SQL Server usin C sharp .net
Hi Could anyone help me with the sample code in C sharp to import data from excel to SQL server 2005 using C sharp. I have a table called Accounting Calendar ACCT_DATE with 10 columns I have the excel file called example.xls with the same column name as in SQL Server.Please help me with the sample code in C sharp Thanks      Here's a simple way to do it without the need to have excel installedhttp://davidhayden.com/blog/dave/archive/2006/05/26/2973.aspx Hope this helpsJaime Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That wa...

Transfer Data to Excel 2007 by Using SQL Server Data Transformation Services
My vendor requires data to be sent in Excel format.  Some of my tables have rows over 65,536 so I need to use Excel 2007 (Max of 1,048,576).  Right now my data sits in SQL 2000.  I am using MS SQL Enterprise Manager 8.0 to prepare the data.  Is there some kind of add on or selection I am missing to use DTS to export from SQL to Excel 2007?Thanks in advance. There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't Hi, Here's the steps for you to refer. 1. Create a File DSN for Microsoft Excel Driver. Control Panel -...

how do i insert data into sql server using data from textboxes and sql connection and sql command
anyone can give me a simple explaination and code.. Thanx in advance Take a look @ Sample Code: How to add...Sushila Bowalekar PatelVisual ASP/ASP.NET MVPhttp://weblogs.asp.net/sushilasb There are a lot of tutorials out there, but I know they can be a bit confusing as they all approach things slightly differently. Basically a nice simple version would go like this:' *** First set up your connectionDim conConnection As New SqlConnection("server=servername;database=yourdatabase;uid=yourname;pwd=yourpassword;")' *** This line takes care of your sommand text and command connection in one ...

Using VB.NET to export data from SQL Server 2005 to Excel
Hi There, I just want to know how to export data from SQL Server 2005 to an excel spread sheet, using VB.NET?ThanksSJB  Everytime I should export data from SQL to Excel with code, I simply create a ; seperated file (*.csv). So if you want to do the same you can simply use ADO.Net to query your database and get a result set from your tables. Walk trough the rows and get its value and create a textfile with the System.IO namespace. The file can look like: column1;column2;column3 value1;value2;value3 value1;value2;value3 The first row can if you want have the name of the column tha...

The .Net Data SQL Provider (System.Data.SqlClient) requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later.
I am getting error like The .Net Data SQL Provider (System.Data.SqlClient) requires Microsoft Data Access Components(MDAC) version 2.6 or later. i am working with windowsXP. Already in my system i have MDAC 2.7. I donot know why am i getting error like this. anybody help me please...

Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [42000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
Hi Everybody, On localhost this application works fine but when I put on remote server. I am getting following errors. For both localhost and server, I am using same remote sql 2000. I will appreciate any help. Thanks, Arif Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ERROR [42000] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ')'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more i...

How to insert data into sql server in bulk using ADO.net
Hi!  I'm building a web application. I need to read data from a text or excel file and process the data and then store the result records into database. The record number is big. I can store the data record into database (SQL Server 2005) one at a time. I think it's slow. Is there any way to insert the data in bulk.   Thanks! ccy Hi, Try DataAdapter's Update() method. Thanks and best regards,Faraz Shah KhanMCP, MCAD.Net, MCSD.Net, MCTS-Win/Web, MCPD-WebBlog HI, If you want to just insert the data then you can use sqlbulkinsert class. If you want to update a...

Writing Data From SQL Server to MS Word using VB.NET
Hi All, I need to write data from SQL Server to MS Word. I have never done that and even I dont have any idea how to proceed. I really apprecite if any body can help me. Please post sample code if any. Thanks in advance, Kumar. Word has a fairly robust object model. For starters you should create windows application project and add a COM reference to the Microsoft Word type library. The following code will create a document and add some text: Dim objWord As New Word.Application() Dim objDoc As Word.Document objWord.Visible = True ...

Can I transfer data in SQL Server on NT to SQL Server on Unix?
Yes, through bcp -c. AnaMaria Stirbet Sybase TS ...

Doing computation of data retrieved from Microsoft SQL using c# & .net 3.5
Hi I currently have a database, that contains the columns description, and cost. On the page a combo-box that gets populated from the database (datasource id = pricesheet).I after the user inputs the quanity, and selects the description, I want to be able to search for the description in the database and also retrieve the cost. My question is how would I do that. I already have a connection string when setting up the SqlDataSource. Can I just use the existing connection string or the existing SqlDataSouce pricesheet? If so how would I do that? Thanks in advance for your help. -Nelson ...

how to study sql server instance(sql server project data instance) design rapidly reffering websites business data
hi.I have learned asp.net and Sql server for two years by myself.Now i want to issue my own websites. But now i am confused about sql server data field. how to design data field to satisfy the websites business logic :The important Thing is :I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER ,ONLY A PROGRAM LOVER, BUT NOW I WANT TO BE A PROGRAMMER COS I HAVE NO tech to have more salary,now my salary is little,so i want to be a programmer. please give me some link about learning this :website,blog,free ebook,advice and so on... Chinese Edition is the best. BTW:who can tell me how to learn websites Data field a...

Web resources about - How to Data Transfer From Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data base Using .Net. - asp.net.sql-datasource

Microsoft Corporation

Microsoft Cloud Partner - Home

Microsoft Hohm Service Discontinuation
Microsoft-Hohm discontinuation message