How to configure sql server mail ?

Hi,

pls tell me how to configure sql server mail.

0
sumaiya

 Check following Link

http://www.sql-server-performance.com/articles/dba/email_functionality_p1.aspx

Remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U
0
Amipatel1986
8/19/2008 6:01:47 AM

Maybe the following walkthrough will help

http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid87_gci1322429,00.html

0
m_sekhon
8/19/2008 6:05:17 AM

Run the following commands on the database wherein you would like to enable mailing service:-

sp_configure 'show advanced options', 1;
GO
RECONFIGURE;
GO
sp_configure 'Ole Automation Procedures', 1;
GO
RECONFIGURE;

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you

Jasim Akhtar
New Delhi ( INDIA )
0
miazaidi

Sql Server Configuration Manager (Sql Server Express) -- Very Fussy....
In my experience command line parameters are not space sensitive - in other words white space does not create a problem dir     /b   /on  works equally well as dir /b /on Now I kinda see the Startup Parameters in the SQL Server Configuration Manager Advanced Tab as roughly similar to command line parameters. But it seems to be INCREDIBLY Space Sensitive. The startup parameters below work just fine -  -dC:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\master.mdf;-eC:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\LOG\...

SQL A and SQL Server
Hi I heard SQL Server used to be owned by Watcom is this true? Is SQL Anywhere, therefore, similar to SQL Server? -- Regards, John Not quite true. SQL Anywhere was created by Watcom. SQLServer was created by Sybase, and Microsoft licensed the technology. So MSSQL and ASE have common roots, not SQLAnywhere. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] "John Kingan" <john.kingan@abibuildingdata.com> wrote in message news:40d82aa1$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi I heard SQL Server used to be owned by Watcom is this true? Is SQL > Anywhere, therefore, similar to SQL Ser...

sql server and sql server express
ok i am puzzled right now....i have a web application connecting to a sql server database....i uninstalled sql server express and installed sql server 2005 full version...i changed the connection string in my application to be Data Source=SKYBANDR62;Initial Catalog=aspnetdb;Integrated Security=True and through the explorer bar i can access my database freely but when i run my application i get this error Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An error has occurred while establishing a...

Compiled sql CommandText going from DataSource to sql server
HiI need to know what command text goes to sql server in a compiled (parameterless) formatEx :I have a sql query : "Select  * from table where name=@name"name parameter has value = "bill gates"When I read the e.command.commandtext value in sqldatasource.inserting event, it gives the original command (with parameter @name)In datasource.inserting event, how can I get the compiled version of the command  : "Select * from table where name='bill gates'"please help me Why do you need to get the value?  What do you plan to do with it?Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good...

SQL SERVER EXPRESS versus SQL SERVER
Would anyone really use ASPNET2 Membership Services with its built in Sql Server Express database for a major, heavy traffic website? How well would sql server express handle 1 million members? Can anyone point me to an article comparing performance of full blow Sql Server with (watered down?) Sql Server Express? Seems to me you already know the answer to this question in the way you ask the question.  SQL Server express is just for normal web applications for learning/teaching and small time deployment.  Obviously by logic heavy traffic ( esp in the 1 million range even in t...

MS SQL Server and Sybase SQL Server
Has anyone out there had experience with both of the SQL Server's, (Sybase's and Microsoft's)? We're planning to port a PB application that was originally developed against SQL Anywhere to Sybase SQL Server 11. It'd be really nice if it could also work against MS SQL Server as a number of our clients have been asking about this. Seeing as once upon a time, they were the same product it seems that it shouldn't take much extra work to support both the SQL Server's. Is this right or am I fooling myself? From what I've been able to work our MS...

Web resources about - How to configure sql server mail ? - asp.net.sql-datasource

configure script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Configure script is an executable script designed to aid in developing a program to be run on a wide number of different computers. It matches ...

CloudNex correctly configures NetSuite for retailer
IT consultant and NetSuite solution provider, CloudNex has implemented a NetSuite configuration for local fashion designer and retailer, Briggins. ...

Cydia Tweak: How To Configure A Touch ID Grace Period For Your iPhone 5s
... Into A Paid Subscription , and Facebook’s Paper Launches In The App Store, Brings A More Elegant News Feed To iOS . Cydia Tweak: How To Configure ...

Configure - Apple
Get free shipping on iMac with Retina 5K display from the Apple Online Store. It packs 14.7 million pixels into its 27-inch display, and it features ...

Xcode Continuous Integration Guide: Configure Bots to Perform Continuous Integrations
Provides guidelines and examples for using Xcode continuous integration features.

Apple TV to get automatic "touch to configure" setup via Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 7
Apple appears to be using a novel device setup method to ease initial configuration of Apple TV under iOS 7, using an NFC-like touch without ...

Model brain with 2.5 million neurons configures itself to solve problems
Chris Eliasmith, et. al Over the last few years, the meteoric rise of computing power has allowed us to build ever-larger collections of model ...

Time to configure your McLaren 650S
Filed under: Car Buying , Convertible , Coupe , Performance , McLaren If you're like us, Friday afternoons are the bane of your existence - ...

Customize and configure your PC with Windows Tweaker 5.0
Windows is a highly configurable operating system, with hundreds of settings and options available. But taking full advantage of this can be ...