how i can insert xml result whitch obtained with "for xml" into one field of table

hello

how i can insert xml result whitch obtained with "for xml" into one field of table
for example insert into table1 select * from table2 for xml
0
h_ghanaty

c# And SQL Server. Why "select" can transac but "insert" ?
string connectionString; string queryString; SqlConnection sqlconnection; connectionString="server=fatyi;integrated security=SSPI;initial catalog=tempdb"; queryString="insert into products values(5,'BaoMa',200596,900000,0)"; sqlconnection=new SqlConnection(connectionString); SqlCommand addScorce=new SqlCommand(queryString,sqlconnection); sqlconnection.Open(); addScorce.ExecuteNonQuery(); sqlconnection.Close(); help to find out why? if i use "select" it can transaction in this code. And here "insert" .My WebAp...

SQL: Column names, can ONLY get "name" instead of "table.name"
Hey all, When iterating through column names returned from a query, I need to get "table.name" rather than just "name" Check it out: If I have an SQL statement "SELECT table1.ID, table2.ID FROM table1, table2;" And table1 has a column name 'ID' and table2 has a column name 'ID' aswell, and i run the query, the dataset will contain column names 'ID' and 'ID' instead of 'table1.ID' and 'table2.ID' It is extremely important that I can differenciate between the 2 fields, and know where each of them come from. The same thing happen...

All the possible "environment" or "IDE" variables "$(....)" one can use
Good day Is there a list of all the possbile environment or IDE variable names that one can use in Delphi? I am talking about all the identifiers which are put inside $(...) to point to some value. Anything from $(Platform) to $(BDSCOMMONDIR) and in between. I have been searching in help and on the web and have not found any list. I suspect I might be searching for the wrong name. I reckon "Environment Variables" only cover those provided by the OS and also paths that Delphi uses but then there are ones provided by Delphi based on other criteria like "Platform" and &...

"Initialize Active Directory for Hosting" Fails
Trying to get HMC set up and installed on a new server; been following the step-by-step instructions included with the software.  Everything's was going smoothly until I got to the "Initialize Active Directory for Hosting" step, at which point I started getting this error: "Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document".  I haven't been able to find any info on this error as it relates to an MPS deployment, and haven't made much progress moving past it.  Here's the proc.xml that provtest is trying to process and failing on:<req...

[CAS] How can I "add a child group" using .NET Configuration tool with XML import ?
Dear All :   I am using CAS now, but I found a problem about the .NET Framework 1.1 Configuration tools ... /* I must deploy some configuration to another computer */   I see that there is "add a child group" function in the .NET Framework 1.1 Configuration tools, and its shows that I can import an xml file to do this. So, I copy a config block from the security.config, as follows: CodeGroup class="UnionCodeGroup"version="1"PermissionSetName="Nothing"Name="HongKong_Projects">class="AllMembershipCondition"version="1"/>&...

"Attempt to use an "XML" extension that has not been registered..."
Hello, I am using Reporting Service in server mode.I currently have a report in which in include a few subreports. All of them use the same datasource (sqlserver 2005 database connectionstring)I have to add another report which is based on XML data. To do so, I created a new shared datasource, designed my query, added the report parameters, tested the query... This works but when I try to deploy this report on the report server I am getting an error I do not understand:"Attemps to use an "XML" extension of data that has not been registered for this report server"I do...

Can ADO.Net query/update a MS Access database that contains table and fields that contain blank spaces and characters such as "#" in their names?????
I've recently been assigned an asp.net/MS Access project. My code works fine; however, there are table and fields in the Access database that contain blank spaces and characters such as "#" in their names. For example there is a table named "Purchase Orders" and in this table there are a few column fields with names such as "PO#" and “Customer PO#". My question: Is there some sort of wrapping method that I need to implement to allow my ADO.net objects (particularly the "OleDbDataAdapter" and the "DataRow") to accept these naming...

Bookmarks Edit Dialog: "Tags Field" First Active Edit Field, *Not* the "Name Picker" Field. Can't be Changed in about:config
Name: Jimi Doe Product: Namoroka Summary: Bookmarks Edit Dialog: "Tags Field" First Active Edit Field, *Not* the "Name Picker" Field. Can't be Changed in about:config Comments: Problem --- When I want to bookmark a web page the tag field is always the first active field in the bookmark edit dialog, not the name field as it should be according to the standard behavior. If I change this via "about:config" my configuration lasts only for one bookmark. As of the second site I bookmark the configuration is reverted to "browser.bookmarks.editD...

convert BASDA format XML to "standard" XML

"XML page cannot be displayed" added to XML Download
I'm using these lines to initiae a download of an xml file.  Response.Clear()Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream"Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", _"attachment; filename=""" & varFileName & """")Response.Flush()Response.WriteFile(varFileName)   File looks fine in XML viewer just after created. But the output of the download, when viewed as XML, has the following, fully formatted http error imbedded in it:   XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh butto...

Is there a "Starts With" or "Contains" I can use in my SQL query ??
Hi,   I have a piece of code written where I am trying to pull out certian fields based on them containing a certain letter eg C or S ???? Is there a simple piece of code I can use for this. At the moment I am using "AND sl.Name IN ('CDL') " & _.......but this will not return the rows that contain CDL ?  Any Ideas much APPRECIATED ?  You would use the LIKE keyword for that:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms179859.aspxLike "AD sl.Name LIKE '%CDL%'"That will return anything where that name has CDL in it. Cheers, &nb...

proving "select into" is more efficient than "create table/insert"
I have been getting some contention on #tmp tables and rewrote existing code to use "select into" vs. "create table #tmp/insert". However, I have been asked to prove (not just text from the manuals) that the performance is better using the minimally logged command. Any suggestions on how to do that? Take care. JCS "Jay Schirmacher" <jschirmacher@worldres.com> wrote in message news:3B4A0D07.574FE091@worldres.com... > I have been getting some contention on #tmp tables and rewrote existing > code to use "select into" vs. "...

Problem with using dynamic SQL to "CREATE XML SCHEMA COLLECTION" in SQL 2005
This works in SQL Server 2005:CREATE XML SCHEMA COLLECTION Version2_1 AS'<xs:schema xmlns="http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI"     xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"    xmlns:doc="http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/doc"     targetNamespace="http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI"    elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">    <xs:annotation>        <xs:documentation>     &n...

A12: "can", "does", and "isa" in roles
One of the beauties of the original Traits paper was that its roles had ways of specifying assertions of what criteria must be met by whatever classes they were to be composed into. Meanwhile, it's been mentioned that roles and classes in P6 might look declarative in nature, but they are in fact procedural. So why not allow a few assertions to be made in roles? These would be assertions which get run by the class when it composes the roles, and returning false would raise an exception to the programmer, quite possibly providing at compile-time some detailed information as to ...

Web resources about - how i can insert xml result whitch obtained with "for xml" into one field of table - asp.net.sql-datasource