Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server. Only an integrated connection can generate a user instance. The connection will be closed.

When i run my website from my pc address (http://192.168.2.100:8080/quiz/login.aspx)  i get

 Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server. Only an integrated connection can generate a user instance. The connection will be closed.

Any help for solve this problem?

Thank you

Mario Lopes
0
mariolopes

http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/showpost.aspx?postid=98346&siteid=1&PageID=2

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=125227&SiteID=1

http://blogs.msdn.com/sql_protocols/archive/2006/03/23/558651.aspx

http://forums.asp.net/t/1077818.aspx

dreamlusion
~~~~~~~~~~~
dreamlusion

Error message: Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server. Only an integrated connection can generate a user instance
 Hello everybody,I was configuring a SqlDataSource control using SQL Authentication mode.I first added a database file (testdb.mdf) through Solution Explorer-Add New Items. Then through Database Explorer I created a table named "info"Then while configuring  the SqlDataSource control I used the SQL Authentication mode and attached the "testdb.mdf" database file.Test Connection showed success. But when I hit the Ok button of the wizard it displayed the following error message:Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server. Only an integrated connection can gener...

sql express 2008
Hi  I've having nightmares since upgrading to SQL Express 2008.  I keep getting the error: Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.I've scoured the web and done the below but still no luck. Deleted C:\Users\my and all users\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Data\SQLEXPRESSRun exec sp_configure 'user instances enabled', 1. ReconfigureAdded firewall exceptions and disabled the firewall although it should make no difference in this cas...

Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.
 Hello all, Actually i m facing this problem when im using local aspnetdb database.whenever im using any of the concept like Membership,Profile im getting this error.I dont want to use customer provider i want to use default provider. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advancePrashant Jha   http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Failed+to+generate+a+user+instance+of+SQL+Server+due+to+a+failure+in+starting+the+process+for+the+user+instance. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know ...

ASPNETDB.MDF:Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.
Hi I have created a very basic app. One page with a grid view of data from a table in   sqlexpress.master. One page with a  login control . I have created a user within the ASP.Net configuration tool. Also when I test the default sqlmembership provider, the connection to the database (ASPNETDB) is successful. However, when i click "login" I get the following error message: Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.   My gridview of sqlexpress.master is w...

get error Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.
Hi,my interaction with database is completely lost. I cannot even open database and view tablesI get error Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.I am using VS 2005  Error log: SQL Server is starting at normal priority base (=7). This is an informational message only. No user action is required.2008-09-07 13:10:03.51 Server      Detected 1 CPUs. This is an informational message; no user action is required.2008-09-07 13:10:28.40 Server   &...

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.
Thanks....

Login control error message : Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.
Hi   I get the following error message when  I click on "login" from the login control:   Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.   I have created one user, using the web administration tool. I have checked that the user exists within the ASPNETDB.MDF database, in the aspnet_Users table. I have tested the AspNetSqlProvider connection successfully. AmandaAmanda AdamsPrivate DeveloperCape TownSouth Africa You can either try rebooting the machine (this force...

generating user instances in sql server is disabled. use sp_configure user instances enabled to generate user instances.
 When I am in Visual Studio 2005, and I try to add an SQL database, I get the following error "generating user instances in sql server is disabled. use sp_configure user instances enabled to generate user instances." I am currently using SQL server 2005 Express. What do I need to do, to create an SQL database? Thanks in advance.  Execute this statement:sp_configure 'user instances enabled', 1; RECONFIGURE  You can execute it either from Management Studio for SQL Express (http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/) or from Visual St...

Error: Generating user instances in SQL Server is disabled. Use sp_configure 'user instances enabled' to generate user instances.
Hi to all,I have a website developed in ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005 and Ajax 1.0. When i tried to debug it in vs 2005, it gives me this error "Generating user instances in SQL Server is disabled. Use sp_configure 'user instances enabled' to generate user instances." I dun know how to correct this error and where to set this user instance enabled. If anybody knows it solution, kindly let me know about it.....!Thanks in advance.  I'm assuming you've got SQL Server 2005 Express Edition?  I don't think you can have user instances with anything other t...

Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to failure in retrieving the user's local application data path. Please make sure the user has a local user profile on the computer. The connection
This is my first time to deploy an asp.net2 web site. Everything is working fine on my local computer but when i published the web site on a remote computer i get the error "Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to failure in retrieving the user's local application data path. Please make sure the user has a local user profile on the computer. The connection will be closed" (only in pages that try to access the database) Help pleaseee Hi You could take a look at this : http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=152338&SiteID=1Sincerely,Young Fang Hi ...

Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance.
 Hello,I have this login page, using the aspnetdb membership, after a successful login I receive this error “Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed. ” I try using their solution http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=152338&SiteID=1 Weird part is, this login page also has a LoginStatus control, which always has a value of Logout (but I’m not logged-in yet) even clearing the cache doesn’t help and a LoginName control which always has a v...

Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance
Got windows Vista Business edition, installed Visual Web Developer Express, SQL Server 2005 Express SP2, SQL Server Management Studio SP1 in that order.  I was developing in VWD express without problems using WinXP but now on Vista Business, the local connection to SQL server appears to be a problem. I know there's nothing wrong with my web.config or anything like that as it was working perfectly prior to running under Vista.  If i specify the database on the live website, it works fine.  If I specify the test database in app_data folder, I get the following exception:- ...

Help with error: Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance
Hi all, i encounter an error (Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed. ) after uninstalling my sql server 2005 and installing sql server 2008 express edition on my web server for my web application. I tired many times to uninstall and reinstall the sql server and tried several solutions on various forums but is still unable to resolve this problem . It runs fine with my development station which is using visual web express 2008.  I would really appreciate any help urgently. Ma...

Error:"Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance"
Firstly, Im using VWD2008 express and SQL Server 208 express. I added the database file to SQLServer and managed to create a connection in VWD but when I try to view a page I get the above error. Probably some dumb neewby thing Im doing wrong but if anyone can help Id appreciate it.   Thanks Adam. If you are using the classifieds starter kit, make sure the .zip file you used reads "final" not "beta" And you do not need sql server to run the kit. All you need is vwd and the framework installed on your computer.Undo what ever you did and just run the prog...

Web resources about - Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server. Only an integrated connection can generate a user instance. The connection will be closed. - asp.net.sql-datasource

Computer-integrated manufacturing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This integration allows individual processes to exchange information with each other and initiate actions. Through the integration of computers, ...

Review: Belkin’s Charge Dock, the first w/ an integrated Apple Watch charger
... connector, today the first product to take advantage arrives with Belkin’s new Charge Dock for Apple Watch – which also includes an integrated ...

Apple's redesigned Magic Mouse 2 & Magic Keyboard gain integrated batteries, Lightning ports
Apple's second-generation Magic Mouse and rebranded Magic Keyboard both feature rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and are recharged by Lightning ...

Is TXN Buying Maxim Integrated?
... sector? Citing “people with knowledge of the matter,” Bloomberg is reporting that Texas Instruments (TXN) is in talks to buy Maxim Integrated ...

Texas Instruments Said in Talks to Acquire Maxim Integrated
Texas Instruments Inc., the biggest maker of analog chips, is in talks to acquire Maxim Integrated Products Inc., people with knowledge of the ...

MasterCard and Cardlytics Partner to Deliver an Integrated Card-Linked Loyalty Program for Banks of All ...
MasterCard and Cardlytics today announced an agreement to deliver targeted card-linked services to US banks of all sizes. The new partnership ...

Belkin Makes First Apple Watch Dock With Integrated Charging Plate – Review
... market hasn’t hit its stride yet, but it might be getting there — Belkin has finally filled one big gap by introducing a dock with an integrated ...

Carnegie To Create World’s First Wave-Integrated Renewable Energy Microgrid
... Carnegie Wave Energy has revealed that it is collaboration with WA network operator Western Power to develop the world’s first wave-integrated ...

Integrated data center expected to be the next frontier for intelligent buildings market, says Navigant ...
By coordinating investment in energy conservation measures, equipment upgrades, and the use of software and services, integrated data center ...

Google Picks VMware Founder to Head Integrated Enterprise Cloud Business
The company also acquires enterprise app developer Bebop as part of effort to bolster its business cloud offerings.