Error when transferring data from local database to hosted database

Hi,

I tried to tranfers some database tables from my local SQL Server 2000 database to a hosted database (SQL Server 2005) MSSQL Management Studio 2005. I did the same job successfully before also from my local MSSQL2000 to another hosted MSSQL2005 database. However, this time I encounter the following problem (in red below).

I opened a ticket for support from my service provider but they seemed to have no idea. Therefore, I must seek for help on this forum. Could anyone please give me some advice? Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Kenny

Messages
* ERROR : errorCode=-1073548784 description=Executing the query "CREATE TABLE [islandwidecatering.com.sg].[dbo].[Affiliates] (
[AffiliateId] int NOT NULL,
[VendorId] int,
[StartDate] datetime,
[EndDate] datetime,
[CPC] float NOT NULL,
[Clicks] int NOT NULL,
[CPA] float NOT NULL,
[Acquisitions] int NOT NULL
)
" failed with the following error: "Could not allocate space for object 'sys.syscolpars'.'clst' in database 'islandwidecatering.com.sg' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly.
helpFile= helpContext=0 idofInterfaceWithError={8BDFE893-E9D8-4D23-9739-DA807BCDC2AC} (Microsoft.SqlServer.DtsTransferProvider)
0
kennymxp

It seems there is no available space for the new table. You can try to configure the databse to auto growth, or delete useless data to free space.
Welcome to my SQL/ASPNET forum for Chinese
http://51up.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=38
0
Iori_Jay

local msde SQL database to host MS SQL 2000 database w/o Enterprise manager possible?
I have msde on my computer and i was wondering if was possible to upload my CSK database from it to my hosts MS SQL 200 database. I dont have Enterprise manager or anything like that but i am using VS.NET The simplest way would be to grap a 3rd party tool that can provide enterprise manager like functionality for you. There are several out there ranging from free to cheap. Search google for MSDE managment tools. You might get lucky and find one that does something similar to DTS for transferring objects and data from one server to another. Otherwise, if you have a version of VS.NET that...

How to transfer data from a database to another database.
Hi,    I want to transfer some tables and their data from a database to another database so what is the best way of doing..  In the source Database i right click on that table and then gave Script table and then selected Create To and then copied that create table query and pasted it in the destination table..   So is there is way i can get the rows from all of that table.. There are around... 1000 rows or something like that and that database consits of 5 - 6 tables. any help will be appreciated.. Regards, Karen Hi Karen, If you right click on the database...

Transfer Data From One Database into a Different Database
Is it possible to retrieve Data from SQL Database #1 and insert it into SQL Database #2 using a Stored Procedure? Thanks. Yes it is possible You can use something like INSERT INTO Database-1.dbo.TableA SELECT country_name FROM Database-2.dbo.TableBOm Prakash ...

How to transfer data from mobile database into workstation database?
How should I transfer data from mobile database into workstation database? My case is wanted transfer a batch of data that i scanned into workstation database. Any method to use? create xml file? or other? Any filter have to consider? Now my case is mobile application write a xml file and have to transfer the xml file to workstation pc through the activesync. What is the available location path can save? Don't forget that the xml file have to write into workstation database. Any sample code?  ...

New errors access MS SQL Server Database on (CREATE DATABASE and Batch SQL Statement)
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C2F2CB.0C201FF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm running ActiveState perl 5.8.0 on a WIN2K box with MS SQL Server = 2000. Recently I updated DBD-ODBC to v1.05 and DBI to v1.35 Now I get the following errors executing some sql commands CREATE SQLSTMT:[CREATE DATABASE POMS_SER ON (NAME =3D 'POMS_SER_DAT', = FILENAME =3D 'd:\Database\POMS\POMS_SER_Data.MDF', SIZE =3D 10MB) LOG ON = ( NAME =3D 'POMS_SER_LOG', FILENAME =3D = 'd:\Database\POMS\POMS_S...

Transfer tables and other contents from access database to sql database
Hi All, can anyone please help me to transfer tables and other contents from access database to sql database? I have access database file, can I also directly convert it into a sql database file? You can upsize your Access database to an SQL Server database (In Access, Tools>>Database Utilities>>Upsize Wizard.... follow the screen. Or you can use SQL Server's Import and Export wizard to import your access database to SQL Server.   You cannot convert your Access database file to SQL Server data file directly.Limno  Read this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/23...

Can you convert access database data over to an SQL Database?
I would like to start using SQL, how would I convert my data in MS Access over to an SQL Server Database? Q.Xykal:how would I convert my data in MS Access over to an SQL Server Database? In Access, there is an upsizing/conversion tool you can run to create an equivalent SQL Server DB.Atlernatively you can also use SQL Server to import all the tables/data from Access.  This is very good news. Thank you....

Please Help me:SQL statement failed: (-301) Internal database error ??? -- transaction rolled back SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a database
Hi all, I am using Adaptive Server Anywhere 8 version 8.0.2.4239. I am able to sync successfully between 2 desktops with the same version. When I am trying to sync with my pocket pc device version 8.0.4122, Towards the end of Synchronization (nearly 95% completed) ,I am getting this error "E. 05/29 19:28:31. SQL statement failed: (-301) Internal database error ??? -- transaction rolled back E. 05/29 19:28:31. SQL statement failed: (-101) Not connected to a database" The log file contains E. 05/29 19:28:31. SQL statement failed: (-301) Internal database er...

Data Migration from Sybase ASE Database to MS-SQL Database
Hi I don't know if this forum is still active. Anyway if anybody has a faint idea to my problem please reply We are trying to migrate a powerbuilder application from a Sybase ASE Database to MS-SQL Server Database. Since its a huge application we wanted to minimise the amount of manula effort involved. I would like to know about any automated tool in the market which does the conversion for us. I assume the conversion will include all changes to specific Sybase specific functions called within Dynamic SQL statements, within Datawindow SQL's and if it can convert the syb...

Transfer data from webform to sql database
I need to write a simple user registration page that allows the user to enter their information into text fields. Once all the information is filled in the data needs to be tranferred to an sql database. The database is set up and ready to recieve the information. I'm sure that this topic has been broached in another thread but I wasn't able to find it. If someone could offer me a link or some personal advice that would help me  accomplish my goal I would appreciate it immensely. Thanks, Bill So, what problem are you having? You can show us some code and we can help you to solve...

Disconnections during transfer of data from PocketPC database to remote database on desktop
Hi, I have run into a problem with disconnections occuring while transferring large amounts of data between the pocketpc database and the remote database on the desktop computer while connected with Activesync. I know that my code for transferring data is correct because i can transfer a couple holes. The disconnect only occurs when transferring multiple holes containing a large amount of data. 3 seems to be the magic number. If i transfer 2 holes it seems to work correctly, but when transferring 3, i am prompted for connection information half way through the transfer of the ...

Connecting to Sql database and retrieving one row of data from database
Hi Guys.I am trying to connect to a Sql Database in my application through an object of SqlConnection class,then trying to read data one row at a time through DataRow class and then displaying each column(there are total 3 columns in a row) in three textboxes.Can anyone tell me the code to do so? Hi, Reffer this link for connecting with sql server and also with Insert update Delete and select statements http://www.aspsnippets.com/post/2009/02/09/Parameterized-Queries-ADONet.aspx   Best Regardslife is name of learning!Mark as an answer if it helps...

Error 7405 accessing SQL Server database by database link
I'm persistently getting the above error when executing a stored procedure that uses a dabase link to another SQL Server database. I can run the procedure in MS SQL Server management studio fine. I'm setting ANSI_NULLS and ANSI_WARNINGS ON before creating the procedure. Procedure code: SET ANSI_NULLS ON SET ANSI_WARNINGS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[SSP_WAR_RPT_MANUAL_RECLAIM] @adt_sbi_from datetime, @adt_sbi_to datetime, @as_vendor varchar(15) output, @as_campaigns Char(1) AS BEGIN SET ANSI_NULLS O...

Call data from database and change data in database.
How can I call the value of a field from a database and then use an "if" to do different things when the user clicks on a button? Also, how can I then change that value of the field when I want to? Thanks, Sam  Could you please explain the question in detail.......     From the question, we can get the value by   OdbcConnection con = new OdbcConnection(); con.ConnectionString = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["ConnectionStringName"].ConnectionString; con.Open(); OdbcCommand cmd = new OdbcCommand("SELECT ID FROM tabl...

Web resources about - Error when transferring data from local database to hosted database - asp.net.sql-datasource

Morrison defends transferring asylum seekers
Scott Morrison has defended transferring 157 asylum-seekers to Nauru without the knowledge of their lawyers.

Transferring properties to my SMSF
What are the rules about transferring properties I own to my SMSF?

Alabama quarterback Phillip Ely is transferring to Toledo - al.com
... Illinois and Boston College were among the other schools he considered, according to his father. TUSCALOOSA, Alabama Phillip Ely is transferring ...

Syria: Peace talks not for transferring power
Foreign minister says government will take part in planned Geneva talks to form a "national unity government".

Transferring Video to a PC
Q: I’m in the midst of creating a photo slide show and would like to include video, but am not sure if/how I can properly transfer video to ...

Dish Anywhere Will Soon Include Content Transferring For All iOS Devices
... Black Friday Apple Deals Announced From Best Buy, Walmart . DISH Anywhere Hopper Transfers Dish Anywhere Will Soon Include Content Transferring ...

iPad: Transferring your cellular data plan to a new iPad (3rd generation)
This article explains how to transfer an existing iPad cellular data plan to a new iPad (3rd generation).

LinkedIn app under scrutiny for transferring iOS calendar entries
Security researchers are criticizing LinkedIn's iOS app for a feature that automatically transfers iOS calendar entries to the company's servers. ...

Kim Dotcom: “I’m officially broke” after transferring remaining assets
Megaupload founder a "flight risk" before 2015 extradition hearing, NZ says.