Copy stored procedures from SQL to SQL DE?

Is there an easy way to copy all stored procedures from an SQL server to en SQL Desktop Engine or do I have build all stored procedures by hand?
Johan Theunissen
MCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006

==============================

JohanNL

You can use the SQL Server import/export wizard, or you can generate a script of them using SQL Server Management Studio.
0
jammycakes
1/31/2007 12:11:23 PM

Thanx,

In the mean time I copied them manually (copy-paste).

So I think a seperate script would be usefull when you have 100+ stored procedures. Or have the script available.

Johan Theunissen
MCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006

JohanNL