.NET 1.1 running on SQL Server 2005

Hi, I am migrating my client's site from SQL 2k to 2005. The site was built on .NET 1.1

In order to run SQL 2005, do we need to upgrade to .NET 2.0 in order to run the site?

If we do need to upgrade to .net 2.0, is there any way to get around the problem and run it on .NET 1.1. This is because we have a lot of 3rd party componenet which only support .NET 1.1

Thanks in advance.

Paul

0
iamgq

No.
0
Motley
3/22/2006 3:29:31 PM
You would need the 2.0 framework for sure. I think the SQL 2005 installation wizard would detect and install the framework for you.You dont need to upgrade your application to VS 2005, however.
***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar

Web resources about - .NET 1.1 running on SQL Server 2005 - asp.net.sql-datasource

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Broken Hill: why is Australia's heritage city running out of water?
Who let the plug out? Who stole Broken Hill's water? Who drained the lakes? Was it mismanagement, theft or bad policy or simply evaporation? ...

The Art (And Science) Of Patent Prosecution: MoFo’s Two-Summer Patent Program Isn’t About Recruiting ...
Students in the Two-Summer Patent Program begin prosecuting patents on their very first day on the job. Learn more about it here.

Latest Google Fit update brings real-time running stats, strength training info and more
Google has just announced a new update to the Google Fit app for Android that brings a few handy new tracking features to the fitness application. ...

Justin Forsett Injury: Ravens running back breaks arm from Aaron Donald tackle
With the slam of his body and the trainers putting on the aircast, Ravens running back Justin Forsett has broken his arm. Justin Forsett has ...

Monitor what’s running on your PC with apps tracker
Apps tracker is an open source tool that logs which programs are being run on your PC, and for how long. The program is portable, so there are ...

Time’s running out: Every movie and TV show leaving Netflix in December
Looking through the list of departures from Netflix this month, I'm relieved to see that we aren't losing nearly as many gems as we did last ...

Brooks Running sponsoring beer-mile world-record holder - Business Insider Deutschland
The beer mile is a real thing, and the world-record holder now has a contract. Berkshire Hathaway-owned running-shoe company Brooks is now the ...

Wally West Joins The Flash in "Running to Stand Still" Synopsis
The CW has released the official synopsis for "Running to Stand Still," the Season Two midseason finale for The Flash , which features the return ...