Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration

i try to test and use my web app but got an error. i use Active Directory to local intranet access of my company. never got that type of issue before, any idea why ?

http://kirsql10/PSIOPS/
Server: 2003, IIS 6
.NET: 3.5
SQL Server 2005

Access is denied.

Error message 401.2.: Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration.  Verify that you have permission to view this directory or page based on the credentials you supplied and the authentication methods enabled on the Web server.  Contact the Web server's administrator for additional assistance.

I like programming
0
Beaulieu

Visit this for the answer