Switch / Force to change my page's link from http://www.abc.com/a.aspx to https://www.abc.com/a.aspx

Hi,

i just bough an SSL certificate from versign, installed it and checked

it by manually replacing http to https in my site's link.. but i how can do it

in asp.net that when ever sumone click on checkout button and the creditcard / transaction

page appears which is let suppose   http://www.abc.com/pay.aspx, I want it to start with https://

how to do it?

Thanks,

Regards.

jibrankh

url is shown as http://www.xyz.com/xyz/ContactUs.aspx instred of http://www.xyz.com/ContactUs.aspx
 Hi       I have a problem with the url link shown for my  web site the problem is that suppose my site url is http://www.xyz.com. If I load another page  for  example a ContactUs.aspx page the url is shown as  http://www.xyz.com/xyz/ContactUs.aspx  instred of http://www.xyz.com/ContactUs.aspx. How can I correct this problemThanks in advance            Regards Anu Palavila ContactUs.aspx is placed inside xyz directory of virtual directory. To get it as http://www.xyz.com/ContactUs....

It's a White House video.,,http://mfile.akamai.com/5913/wmv/whitehouse.download.akamai.com/5913/2007/03/20070323-1.v.asx,,Here is the page that links to the file:,,http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea
It's a White House video. http://mfile.akamai.com/5913/wmv/whitehouse.download.akamai.com/5913/2007/03/20070323-1.v.asx Here is the page that links to the file: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/03/20070323-1.html# I first played the file in FF, using the media player embedded in the web page above, but FF did not cache it. Then I copied the address of the file from Page Info and pasted it in the address bar and hit enter. This called WMP 11, as I would expect, and played the file in the external WMP 11. But none of the usual folders for cached IE and WMP f...

How locolize a site so, that different languages pages are in different folders, such as www.mysite.com/en-us/default.aspx and www.mysite.com/ru-ru/default.aspx
subj Why would you ever want to do that?  That's not really localizing a site, that's making separate copies of everything for every different language. You might consider using something like a custom redirect module so that the URL appears that way, but when you call for example mysite.com/en-us/default.aspx, it actually goes to mysite.com/default.aspx?lang=en-us instead.  That way all or designs are centralized and you can localize your text using the resource provider of your choice. Who has an example? I'would be very thankful. Theoretically thats not the be...

Replacing "http://www.mysite.com/" with "http://www.mysite.com/DefaultPage.aspx" ?
Hello,If I go to a web site with a default page set, the name of the page is not shown in the URL, which is a correct behaviour. The problem is that I can't detect this page as a referrer after going to some other page. Is there a solution for this? Can I find a referrer even in case of the default page? Or can I use URL rewriting to modify the URL to always show the default page? If I can, how?Thanks for any help,Radoslav   Hi,Look at my answer in this topic.http://forums.asp.net/t/1151272.aspx Zafar IqbalVP TechnologyHansvits** Please mark as ANSWER if my reply helped ...

ok, installed 3.1 according to the instructions.... How do I change my URL from http://www.domain.com/dotnetnuke to http://www.domain.com
Hello All!I am assuming that it is done through IIS but not sure. Any pointers? I just want people to navigate to http://www.domain.com instead of to http://www.domain.com/dotnetnukeRegards,Alejandro I think I might have found the solution on the following site. I just need to test it out: http://forums.asp.net/1022292/ShowPost.aspxThank you all,Alejandro Just move the files up one level, e.g. if they are in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetNuke, put them in C:\inetpub\wwwrootMake sure that the directory they go in has the correct permissions set (see the documentation) Thank you very much for...

www.mysite.com/someparameter
Good Day, I have a simple question but not sure where to get the information on who to do that. What I want to do is allow user on my site to type in www.mysite.com/someparameter  and get to www.mysite.com/somepage.aspx?par=someparameter Basically I want them to enter categories as "someparameter" and get the list of the ads in this category. Let me know if more info is needed. Thank you! What you need is Querystrings.. So have a look at:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/QueryString.aspx Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that's my way of be...

Custom HttpHandler for processing www.mysite.com/whatever manually but www.mysite.com/default.aspx normally
Hi people,  I'm trying to create something with a similar effect as MySpace.com. I want to be able to create normal ".aspx" pages, so you could go to www.site.com/about.aspx or whatever, but handle myself anything not ending in an extension, so www.site.com/myname would be handled by me? Also, can I design a custom control in Visual Studio (.ascx), and easily use that in my custom HttpHandler? For example, a control displaying a users name and address. Or do I have to do everything manually with Response.Write(...)? I have managed to get all pages going to my custom handler using the...

When visiting site homepage www.examplesite.com, always redirects to www.examplesite.com/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
 Here are portions of my config file, because I assume it has something to do with that. I also have UrlRewriter implemented, not sure if that has to do with it. This only happens remotely, not locally. Looks like it thinks the "/" is the redirect url, like just because of that, it redirected to the login page. I'm not sure. Any ideas? Default.aspx is my start page.:<authentication mode="Forms">            <forms name="login" path="/" loginUrl="~/Default.aspx" protection="All...

http://www.abbasiandcompany.com/datalist.aspx how ca i change color
hello can any one tell me how i change color " KSE 100 Change "     if market index in -Ve , change color in red if market index in +ve , change color in green here is a code;  <asp:datalist id="customers" runat="server">                        <ItemTemplate>      <tr>        <td align="center" height="29"><...

How can I create page like this: http://www.103rdrambler.com/images.aspx
I am a newbie to ASP.NET and trying to create a web page similar to this: http://www.103rdrambler.com/images.aspxhttp://www.103rdrambler.com/SlideShow.aspxI will be displaying car pictures instead. Where shall I start first? Which kind of controls can you suggest? or Books/tutorials thats has similar examples.Thanks in advanceNewbie Hi, I think this article best describe slide show part. http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/070704-1.aspx If you want to go further deep in this then you can go for ngallery http://www.ngallery.org/My Blog: DotNetError@BhatiaWorldDont forget to cl...

anyone tell me how i can do this,when i enter www.domainname.com/username in address bar it will execute in server as www.domainname.com/home.aspx/username
anyone tell me how i can do this www.domainname.com/username will execute in server as www.domainname.com/home.aspx/username use the Server.Transfer() method it will keep in the URL www.yoursite/username but redirect your user to the one you chose...

Won't load http://www.tvguide.com/listings/default.aspx
Name: Wayne Mann Email: tpdatcharterdotnet Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: Won't load http://www.tvguide.com/listings/default.aspx Comments: I have tried for over a month to load: http://www.tvguide.com/listings/default.aspx abd it will never load, yet it will with the Microsoft browser. Thank you. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060414 ...

dumb newbie question: how do I go from http://www.mydomain.com/dotnetnuke to just http://www.mydomain.com
I know that it has probably been answered elsewhere but I did searches on this (and other sites), and looked thru numerous FAQs and forums/messages without seeing the answer.  Maybe I am just bleary eyed or saw the answer and didnt realize it.  Anyhow...How do I get the dotnetnuke site to run without have "dotnetnuke" as part of the url (ie http://www.mydomain.com instead of http://www.mydomain.com/dotnetnuke)Dotnetnuke needs to be installed in a "dotnetnuke" virtual directory, so I tried having IIS point to that folder (didnt work) and some other things.Any help app...

How to change http:localhost/folder/filename.aspx to http:newdomain.com/folder/filename.aspx
i m using window xp with vs2005. after deploying my application i have to acess it through "http://localhost/folder/filename.aspx " how can i change locahlhost to a new domainname.com in the local system. Please le  me know . thanks in advance  Mark it Answer if it helps you :) You can acces the site with the help of the Ipaddress of your machine or the computername of your machine instead of localhost. So try Http://IPAddressOrMachineName//folder/filename.aspxVikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease mark the answer if it helped you Configure your DNS entries for t...

Web resources about - Switch / Force to change my page's link from http://www.abc.com/a.aspx to https://www.abc.com/a.aspx - asp.net.security