membership provider for mysql usage

where can i find a membership provider implementation for using with mysql server ?

thanx,

0
algoaddict

 I suggest you have a look at

  • http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/MySQLMembershipProvider.asp - This article provides two files that contain a Membership Provider and a Role Provider for ASP.NET v2.0.
  • http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/MySQLsuite.asp - An article on implementing MySQL Providers for ASP.NET 2.0 Membership, Roles, Site Map and Personalization
  • http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysqlmembership - .NET 2.0 Membership, Role and Profile providers for use with MySQL.
Please post a note as to which was the most useful.

TATWORTH

How to remove Security Question and Security Answer from membership provider?
How to remove Security Question and Security Answer from membership provider?Following is my codes. Please tell me how to remove Question and Answer from membership provider. Thank you for replying.CreateNewWizard.aspx            <asp:CreateUserWizard ID="CreateUserWizard1" runat="server">                <WizardSteps>                    &l...

How to remove Security Question and Security Answer from membership provider? #2
Following is my codes. Please tell me how to remove Question and Answer from membership provider. Thank you for replying.CreateNewWizard.aspx   <membership defaultProvider="CustomizedProvider"> <providers> <add name="CustomizedProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider" connectionStringName="SqlServerConnectionString" applicationName="MTSchool" passwordFormat="Clear" minRequiredPasswordLength="1" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters...

Membership provider for MySQL
I know this has been looked at and I am aware of the code projects membership provider.I have 2 questions.  Is that provider any good?? (not able to try it yet till I get my development pc back)Second is there a profile provider out there (any of you lovely coders got any up your sleaves!!)Just been on a asp.net 2.0 course and really want to use it, but we are unable to get sql 2005 at work, so need to get all the features I can on MySQLCheers :) Yes, Mysql is perfect database server. I'm wondering why you cannot use the SQL 2005!? You can use the FREE express edition   R...

Membership Provider mysql
is there a Membership Provider for mysql? if so where can I find it? fnx The Big Fing Hello.I don't know any...i think that you'll have to build your own.-- Regards,Luis Abreuemail: labreu_at_gmail.comEN blog:http://msmvps.com/blogs/luisabreu...

Performance of Db2. Net provider over Oledb.net provider
Hi,       I heard db2.net provider is better in performance compared to oledb.net provider for connecting to ibm db2 from asp.net applications. Currently I am using oledb.net provider in my application and I want to switch to db2.net provider. Before that,I thought of checking the performance with sample queries. The metrics show oledb having better performance compared to db2.net provider. I am confused. Is there any article or source where I can get more info on this.   Thanks Sveerapally  Hi,      I found the db2.net provider to ...

Membership Provider for MySQL #2
Hi. I recently found the membership class for MySQL. My question(s) is\are unfortunately slightly vague. How would I go about using this for MySQL? How would I get this in to a DLL for use with a project? I would\will be using VB by the way - So please don't post C# code. Thanks-Bursh.  EDIT: I should mention I've read through the post but don't really understand 100% ...

Question about .net security and memberships
Hello, Coming from a classic ASP background. We have a website that runs on classic ASP which we are migrating to .net We already have our inhouse authorization rules and security. But moving to .net I have the following questions PROBLEM: We want to use .net's security using web.config to configure access rules. 1. Must we use the inbuilt memberships and forms authorization 2. Must we use the authorization rules and users/roles in MS SQL Express ? We already have ours and quite confused about this   WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS or using Microsoft's or using ours ? Thanks...

Use MySQL for a Membership Provider?
In case anyone else stumbles across this post, I just recently added an article on my blog that details how to implement ASP.NET Membership and Roles using MySQL 5.0.  You can view the article here: http://www.marvinpalmer.com/MarvinPalmer/post/Implement-NET-Membership-and-Roles-using-MySql-Connector-523-on-GoDaddy.aspx  Hope it helps someone. MarvinIf, by some rare and amazing chance, I suggested a solution that actually worked for you, please mark the post as "ANSWER" because, hey, I don't pull that off very often. ;-)...

XML Membership Providers: Secure? How to?
I would like to set up an XML membership provider to use with my websiteAre these secure? How do you go about securing them if they aren't very secure by default? How do I make an XML membership provider?Thanks in advance!  hi drocco,Any particular reason why you are inclined towards an XML membership provider. I would strongly advise using the built in SQL server membership provider or a custom provider based on a database since such a solution will scale much better. Jeev~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you get the answer to your question, please mark it as the answer....

Membership and Role providers for MySQL
I look for Membership and Role providers for MySQL thanks...

MySQL membership provider help
Hi,I want to use MySQL as the data store for membership/roles info - this looks like a possible solution:http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/MySQLMembershipProvider.aspI can compile the provider with the MySQLConnector for asp.net 2.0 without any problems, but I can't get their SQL to create the necessary tables in MySQL 5.0. It fails at the ALTER TABLE line. Unfortunately the error I'm getting in MySQL Front only tells me that there's a syntax error and to check the manual.I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried using this provider and had the same problem creatin...

Can I use MySQL for a Membership Provider?
I have a problem, I'm hoping that someone can tell me if it is possible to use MySQL instead of SQL 2005 express to store the user data and roles information generated by the ASP.NET Membership controls. I have already downloaded MySQL Connector 5.0 and have successfully connected to a MySQL database. I just wish to develop an ASP.NET website which only uses MySQL for the backend database and utilise the ASP.NET Membership controls for their easily implemented infrastructure. It would be ideal that my client does not have to pay additional fees for hosting an SQL database. &n...

.net's membership provider
Hello, we are migrating a lot of our sites from classic ASP to .net and I have a few questions about .net's membership provider. 1. We already have our own table of users and wondering if its advisable to keep it or migrate them to the .net's memberhsip provider ? 2. About .net's profiles, We think its awkward owing to the fact you cant sort rows or filter records according to city, state etc is it better to keep dual data, ie use .net's own and also keep a copy of ours ?  Please advice Thank you Ehi  Hi Afrika, I'd say it would be a lot easier to ...

Web resources about - membership provider for mysql usage - asp.net.security

Polish European Union membership referendum, 2003 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drivers of Facebook Shuttle Buses Eye Teamsters Membership
Facebook and several other tech companies in Silicon Valley provide shuttle buses to transport their employees, and according to The New York ...

NJ Membership (@NJMembership) on Twitter

Membership Has Its Privileges
Right now, crossing one of the magical rep borders happens more or less unnoticed. People just gain the particular powers. Now, of course they ...

Membership Cards - a set on Flickr
... home Sign Up Explore Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App Garden Camera Finder Flickr Blog Upload Sign In Membership ...

Calgary Public Library: New Look. New Library. Free Membership. - YouTube
CREATING THE WORLD’S BEST PUBLIC LIBRARY: NEW LOOK. NEW LIBRARY. FREE MEMBERSHIP. For Immediate Release: In a bold move to become the world’s ...

The benefits of private club membership in the UAE
Lifestyle membership clubs can offer cardholders exclusive leisure discounts across the Emirates. But there can be a big catch - you need to ...

New Brisbane Broncos CEO Paul White Flags Membership Drive
The coal executive taking over at the helm of the Brisbane Broncos has his eyes set on the thousands of fans who regularly turn up to home games ...

Joe Tripodi's ALP membership suspended
NSW ALP has suspended membership of Joe Tripodi amid a corruption inquiry.

Invite-only memberships expand at Canberra's sky-high lounge
... club &ndash; if they have been lucky enough to get an invite The 15th floor lounge billed as Canberra's most exclusive has quadrupled its membership ...