i ve got System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.Mail.SmtpPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, failed. exception

hi everyone

i created windows form user control and i embedded it to asp.net web for , my user control sends mail using by System.Net.Mail library

but when i open my web site and click to send button that on my user control

 i ve got this exception

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.Mail.SmtpPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

what can i do ?

my best regards ..

0
burakd

 Couple of questions:

 1) Are you running this from an IIS installation or on your local VS 2005 development web server?  Is SMTP installed if you are running it from IIS?

Please remember to "mark as answered" posts that have helped you.

-----
http://lsudotnet.blogspot.com
0
LSU