How to programmatically access "Create User" button in CreateUserWizard control and "Log In" button in Login control?

Hello,

How can I programmatically access "Create User" button in CreateUserWizard control?

Also how can I programmatically access "Log In" button in Login control?

Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet
0
goixq

here is the way in this example I change only the buttons text on page load (you didn't specify what property exactly want to access):

Login1.LoginButtonText = "test"

CreateUserWizard1.CreateUserButtonText = "test2"

End Sub

Hope it helps

Regards

Please don't forget to mark as "Answered" the correct answer. Thanks

0
Stoian
1/25/2008 5:38:17 PM

For Login control's Login button, get hold of LoginControl.LoginButton* properties.

For CreateUserWizard, access CreateUserButton* properties.

Mark replies as answers if they helped you solve the problem.
0
siva_sm
1/25/2008 5:58:26 PM

I have the Login control and CreateUserWizard control on the same page.

When user types in Login control I need the "Log In" button to become the default button (which is pressed when user presses Enter key) and when user types in CreateUserWizard control I need the "Create User" button to become the default button.

Do you know a way how I can accomplish that using javascript? Any other solutions to that besides javascript?

Improving lifestyles for luxury pets: TheFabulousPet
0
goixq

I think that you cannot achive such functionality so my advice is to paste the login control in other form

Cheers

0
Stoian
1/25/2008 11:43:18 PM

goixq:

I have the Login control and CreateUserWizard control on the same page.

When user types in Login control I need the "Log In" button to become the default button (which is pressed when user presses Enter key) and when user types in CreateUserWizard control I need the "Create User" button to become the default button.

Do you know a way how I can accomplish that using javascript? Any other solutions to that besides javascript?

Use the DefaultButton property in one of the containers (textbox, panel, placeholder):

http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Accept-Enter-Key.aspx

Also visit my website.

Once your questions have been answered, remember to mark the question as answered, this rewards the people helping you and helps others to move on to the next unanswered question.
0
Nick

Web resources about - How to programmatically access "Create User" button in CreateUserWizard control and "Log In" button in Login control? - asp.net.security

[...] How to Programmatically Administer Off-Facebook Pages with the Open Graph API - Inside Facebook ...
With the Open Graph protocol that Facebook announced at last week’s f8 conference, any URL can now be treated just like a Facebook Page. After ...

Well, This Is Different Time Inc. Now Selling Print Ads Programmatically
Machines are now selling some print ads at Time Inc. The nation's largest magazine publisher owner of People, Time, Sports Illustrated and InStyle ...

Now Marketers Can Buy Sponsored Content Programmatically
Publishers' branded content is going programmatic. Today, Sharethrough and AppNexus are rolling out real-time bidding for Sharethrough's news ...

Wesabe makes Financial Data available programmatically
Wesabe has just done what I've been trying to convince banks to do for years. They're making financial data available via a simple POX (Plain ...

IPG Begins Buying Local Broadcast Programmatically: Can Target, Retarget Viewers In Near Real-Time
In what likely is the most significant development yet to bring programmatic media-buying to local broadcast television, Interpublic's Mediabrands ...

Google Launches Cloud SQL API To Allow Developers To Manage Their Databases Programmatically
... to use Google’s admin interface. Today, however, Google is launching the Cloud SQL API . This new REST API will allow developers to programmatically ...

Are Programmatically Purchased Native Ads Native Enough?
It seems everyone and their mothers are pushing native ad units and tools to support them. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and most recently AOL all ...

Most Major U.S. Publishers Now Sell Ads Programmatically
Most major online publishers in the U.S. now sell at least some of their ad space using automated "programmatic" technology, according to new ...

TV Ads Could Soon Be Sold Programmatically, Magna’s Todd Gordon
The key efficiency new-wave digital media sales holds over TV is clear – super-targeting through addressable, automated and programmatic buying ...

How To Use Facebook's New Power Editor For Ads
Here's a guide to the power editor in Facebook's ad manager.