Get connection string from web.config and secure that connection

Hi, I store my connection string on my web.config file, and I want to create a new connection on c# like:

SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection();
con.ConnectionString= //connection string on web.config file

After that, The connection string on the web.config file is in clear text and I want to make it secure but easy to work because this job is to deliver until friday. Is there any easy way to do this and keep the possibility of creating a new connection and making reference to this connection string without need for decrypt data?

Thanks, please help!

Best regards,
David Ribeiro
1
dvd

After reading this article, I think you will get the answer. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/89211k9b.aspx
0
zhuhua1006

Web resources about - Get connection string from web.config and secure that connection - asp.net.security

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: CPRS researchers study auditory connection
For 16 years Kerry Whyman ``secretly" thought she had bone cancer and was dying secretly because she'd stopped telling doctors how much ...

Fictional Lawyers Use Their Family Connections Too
This film character had a family connection to his lawyer.

This Is How Facebook Is Working to Improve Experience On Slower Connections
... the globe, that’s not their situation . In recent years, Facebook has paid close attention to its user experience on 2G and other slow connections. ...

Addappt now lets you block contacts and connections
... gives you even more control than before. New features Block a current contact from connecting if they use Addappt down the road Block a connection ...