Error hwile using "MD5" or "SHA1" algorithms

Hi,

i am getting while inserting password to the database.

FormAuthentication.HashPasswordForStoringInConfigFile(password,"MD5")

it is not compile time error, whenever i am inserting password value the password "ranjan" or "iaza1234" is enserted but try to ensert another password i get  error that is "Syntax error '5r6g5e2f3r9e1s2e3t4e' "

the error is changed time to time according to password value

0
chat_ranjan

Post an example of a password that generates this error.
0
EssaiMeilleur

Error: while using "MD5" and "SHA1" algorithms.
Hi, when i tries to insert password other than "ratnesh" and "iaza1234" the error is generated. "incorrect syntax 'i58g9e6c6s31de5s1e2d' "private void butInsert_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) {SqlConnection myConn = new SqlConnection("workstation id=JASIM;packet size=4096;user id=ASPNET;data source=JASIM;persist security info=False;initial catalog=Test");  string Encrypt_MD5 = FormsAuthentication.HashPasswordForStoringInConfigFile(txtpassword.Text,"MD5"); SqlCommand InCommand = new SqlCommand("CreateUser ...

syntax error ehile using "SHA1" or "MD5"
i am getting "syntax error" while using SHA1 or MD5 algorighm. when ever using MD5 some password is inserted successfully such ranjan or iaza1234 but when putting other than these i got syntax error.these error while putting password data.FormAuthentication.HasPasswordForStoringInConfigFile(password,"SHA1")or FormAuthentication.HasPasswordForStoringInConfigFile(password,"MD5") Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps youJasim AkhtarNew Delhi ( INDIA ) What's the exact "Syntax error" information ?You miss the...

Using "+" or "||"

"Using" or "With"

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

replace the "." with a ","

"Me" is better than "You"

"To" and "From" missing

double quote

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Web resources about - Error hwile using "MD5" or "SHA1" algorithms - asp.net.security