CS0117: 'System.Web.Security.MembershipUser' does not contain a definition for 'UserName'

Hi,

I export my dataBase1 on others dataBase2.

But , now, I have this errors.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0117: 'System.Web.Security.MembershipUser' does not contain a definition for 'UserName'

Source Error:

Line 77:         {
Line 78:             MembershipUser memberUser = Membership.GetUser();
Line 79:             if (memberUser.UserName != null && !memberUser.UserName.Equals(""))
Line 80:             {
Line 81:                 Menu1.Visible = true;

my blog : michel degremont
0
wesleymichel

What build of the framework are you using?

markberr

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

Unable to cast object of type 'System.Security.Principal.GenericIdentity' to type 'System.Web.Security.FormsIdentity'
I am getting the following error when i request the page in iis. it was working fine. if anybody give any solution for this is greatly appreciated   Server Error in '/' Application. Unable to cast object of type 'System.Security.Principal.GenericIdentity' to type 'System.Web.Security.FormsIdentity'. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type '...

Unable to cast object of type 'System.Security.Principal.GenericIdentity' to type 'System.Web.Security.FormsIdentity'.
Hi Has anyone ever came across this problem before, the code was working ok this morning, but now it not and nothing has changed. Here is some test code string UserData = Ret.ToString();                        FormsAuthenticationTicket objTestForCookiesTicket;                        HttpCookie objTestForCookiesCookie;                        objTestForCookiesTicket = new FormsAuthenticationTicket(1,    ...

CS0117: 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar' does not contain a definition for 'SelectedValue'
am I missing some class info somewhere perhaps?Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!error being thrown here:Line 16:                   Calendar1.SelectedValue = ("DueDate"); here is my current code:<%@ Page EnableViewState="true" Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="CommunityServer.Controls.CSThemePage" MasterPageFile="tasks.Master" %><%@ Import Namespace="CommunityServer.Components" %><%@ Register T...

'System.Web.HttpRequest' does not contain a definition for 'form'
Hello all. .NET 2.0 newbie here.... What I'm trying to do is learn how to use the LoadVars() in actionscript. Here is the .NET / C#/ html code  1 <form id="form1" runat="server"> 2 <div> 3 <% 4 if (Request.form("userName") == "Cameron") 5 { 6 Response.Write("&aspvar=it is You!"); 7 } 8 else 9 { 10 Response.Write("&aspvar=you are not Cameron&"); 11 } 12 13 %> ...

Error Message CS0117: 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList' does not contain a definition for 'Text'
I get this Error Message: ( CS0117: 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList' does not contain a definition for 'Text' ) from my Register.aspx when I try to open it. I've added a DropDownList to the Register.aspx page and it throws me this (CS0117 Error message). Could use some help on this. Don't know where and how to correct this problem. If I remove the Dropdownlist and recompile the CustomersDB.cs file, and run the Register.aspx page again then it opens up. But as soon as I add the DropdownList I receive this (Error CS0117). Would appreciate any help. Thank You. TIA. Here is the co...

'System.Web.UI.Control' does not contain a definition for 'DataItem'
Hi, I am recieving this error: 'System.Web.UI.Control' does not contain a definition for 'DataItem' What iam trying to do is when a user clicks the hyperlink column in the datagrid then the ID of that user is send to another page and I need to run the Query or something and bind the Label on the page 2 with the name of the Person. So I am using the HTML view and writing something like this : '<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"Name") %> ' here is my code behind file so how can i bind the Name of the person with the label: private void Page_Lo...

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' does not contain a definition for 'GridView'
Hi,Using this article http://weblogs.asp.net/stephenwalther/archive/2008/06/24/asp-net-mvc-tip-8-create-an-asp-net-mvc-gridview-helper-method.aspxi have created gridview based on that but, the error follows  Compiler Error Message: CS1928: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' does not contain a definition for 'GridView' and the best extension method overload 'VMLBlogsite.Helpers.GridExtensions.GridView(System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper, System.Data.Linq.ITable)' has some invalid arguments Source Error: Line 8: Simple Grid Line 9: Line 10: <%= Html.GridV...

'System.Web.UI.Control' does not contain a definition for 'DataItem'
Hi, I am getting this error does anyone knows how to solve this :DHighOnCodingWanna get high! Show us the code that produces this error. Other than the exactness of the error, which explains what is exactly happening, we can't see why this is happening without seeing your code.David WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!Control Grouper - easily control properties for multiple controls with one control!Calendar Express - The Best HTML Calendar Generator on the web!(Please 'Mark as Answer' when i...

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' does not contain a definition for 'Calendar'
Hi, Please anybody tell me what this error. I use asp.net MVC Beta. This error showing in gridview too how to rectify it?Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' does not contain a definition for 'Calendar' and no extension method 'Calendar' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Source Error: Line 8: Line 9: Mvc Calendar 1: Simplest Calendar Line 10: <%= Html.Calendar() %> Line 11: Line 12:   &nbs...

'Roles' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.Security.Roles'
Compilation error? Error 6 'Roles' is an ambiguous reference between 'System.Web.Security.Roles' and 'CuprykForums.Components.Roles' C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CuprykServer\Components\HttpModule\ForumsHttpModule.cs 187 21 Thank you! In ForumsHttpModule.cs (a third party component of your site I gather) you must find all references to the "Roles" class and make sure you prefix it with the full namespace name of the class. There is a roles class in the CSK also, and the compiler is unable to determine if you are refering to the CSK's role class, or the CuprykForum's role class.Step...

Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Xml.XmlNode' to 'XmlNode' and 'XmlNode' does not contain a definition for 'AppendChild'
Hi,      XmlNode t = xmlDoc.SelectSingleNode("/NewDataSet/Table1/Template");//Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Xml.XmlNode' to 'XmlNode'//        XmlText textNode1 = xmlDoc.CreateTextNode("hello");                       XmlElement ChildofTemplate = xmlDoc.CreateElement("ChildTemplate");//'XmlNode' does not contain a definition for 'AppendChild'// ...

'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label' does not contain a definition for 'Invoke'
I am making an asyncronous call to a web service. When the callback happens and my delegate is called, I want to set a text value on a label on my page. In order to do this I need to use Label1.Invoke -- However, when I compile this I get an error'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Label' does not contain a definition for 'Invoke'I thought all controls should have an Invoke method on it.. I don't understand why I get this error? Any one experience the same thing or have any clue as to what is going on? // we must invoke to get back to the UI thread...this.Label1.Invoke(new La...

Web resources about - CS0117: 'System.Web.Security.MembershipUser' does not contain a definition for 'UserName' - asp.net.security