.net driving me mad to create/access tables

 i have been looking at SOO many videos and tutorials,, and starter kit to try find out how to do something so simple. I have created a table _user_privmsgs with a to_userid (uniqueindenity) which is FK of the UserID  in aspnet_users table.

now with this relation it should be simple to get the private messages of a user with something like SELECT * _user_privmsgs WHERE to_userid = $userid

but this $userid seems impossible to get , and i have looked everywhere for a way to implement something so simple.  Can someone help me either find a tutorial on how to achieve this, or help me achieve this with some code ?

sorry if sound noobish,, new to .net

0
chubbs6

This post should help......

http://forums.asp.net/p/1083055/1606153.aspx

Burl

0
Burldo

creating table in .net (UltraLite.NET)
Hi, Could anyone send me a sample code of how to use a create table query in the ultralite.net api. when I try to do this I get the following error: "A schema upgrade is not currently allowed". I suppose it has something to do with the schemaUpgradeData\listener classes, but I couldn't work it out. I'm using Schema Painter version 9.0.1, build 1751 Thanks According to the online help, this error is caused because something is in use in the database. Try closing all of your cursors/etc. and finishing your current transaction before doing the schema upgrade. ...

Access Net work mapped drive VB.NET
Hi I have a docuemnt mangemnt system coded in VB.NET. The system sometimes needs to get documents from Network mapped drive and shared drives. In development machine everything works fine. But when I moved the code to Test serever, it could not access the mapped drives. I tried all security settings. But still could not. I tried unc path, but it throws In valid user exception. Can anybody help m eto solve this issue. Thank you Jikk Hi Jikk, What login is your app running under? Whichever it is, it has to have permission to access the network, which ASPNET doesn'...

accessing linked Access table from .net
We have an access database with a linked table to MYOB through ODBC. The MYOB table appears in access with a green dot indicating it's a linked table. In Access it all works fine. When we try to get at it through .net, it brings up DB_SEC_E_AUTH_FAILED(0x80040E4D) which as far as I can see indicates authentication failed. Any idea what is required to be able to use it from.Net? You might try this stepp0, put in admin for the username and leave the password blank (unless you specified other) Source=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Components\Databases\Db.m...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

ANN: Gnostice PDFOne .NET v3.01 released
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of PDFOne .NET v3.01. PDFOne .NET v3.01 includes important enhancements for deployment on 64-bit and 32-bit environments using a single set of PDFOne .NET assemblies. v3.01 also includes enhanced fault tolerance for reading PDF files and other fixes and optimizations. v3.01 is a free update to all current customers of PDFOne .NET 3.0 and the download is available through the registered downloads area on the Gnostice website. To view the full list of enhancements and fixes in PDFOne .NET 3.01, please go to: http://www.gnostice.co...

Net Farmers net

.NET CLIENT TO ACCESS a non. NET WEB SERVICE
I develop in .net and need to create a web client to connect to a web service built in Java. http://xchainj.com:8080/axis/services/ScsEnvirodatWaterQualityIndexServiceSoap Its pretty easy when the web service was also built in .net. You can just create a web reference with the gui and automatically can see its functions and stuff. when i put this url in the box and hit go i dont get to see its functions. maybe this shouldnt be the url of the WSDL?? I Have no idea. Im very new to all of this. If there are any examples of .net clients connecting to non .net web clients it woul...

net send in .net

C# method using ado.net to create an html table with just the db table name

Web resources about - .net driving me mad to create/access tables - asp.net.security

Driving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and back in the third experimental Benz motor car, which had a maximum speed of 10 mph or 16 km/h, with her two teenage sons Richard and Eugen ...

Assists, autopilot, and more: Ars talks about autonomous driving with Audi
Audi's Thomas Müller discusses self-driving technology with Ars at CES. Video shot/edited by Jennifer Hahn. (video link) LAS VEGAS—Have we mentioned ...

President Obama wants to spend $4 billion on self driving cars
The Obama administration plans to spend $4 billion on the development of autonomous cars, Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx said today ...

IDG Contributor Network: 13 near-misses? Google’s autonomous driving stats are no major setback
... huh? But would you get in and let the car drive you across town? Most of us would say no at this point in the development of autonomous driving, ...

Regulators Move To Ease Restrictions For Self-Driving Cars
With everyone from Google to Ford trying to get into the self-driving vehicle business , federal regulators say it may be time to ease up on ...

Google’s self-driving cars aren’t quite ready for the open road
As it stands now, self-driving cars may be more accident report than Minority Report. In a disclosure to the California Department of Motor Vehicles, ...

Google Maps Gets “Driving” Mode to Give You Suggestions on When to Drive
Google is pushing out a pretty decent new feature to Google Maps this week, called Driving mode. The mode attempts to help you decide if now ...

US government announces $4 billion self-driving car program
Turns out we're way closer to our self-driving car future than most of us expected. US Department of Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced ...

Google Gives Safety Report for Self-Driving Cars to Calif. DMV
During road tests of Google's autonomous vehicles, human drivers had to take manual control on 341 occasions in 14 months.