SQL Server 2005 CTP June and VS .NET 2005 Rc1?

Is SQL Server 2005 CTP June is compatible with VS .NET 2005 RC 1?

Thanks for your help

Regards

David
0
dyt4

No I think the SQL Server 2005 June CTP uses the Visual Studio 2005 July CTP while the SQL Server 2005 September CTP uses Visual Studio 2005 September CTP.  Try the link below and use the drop down list to find your CTP compatiblity and download the SQL Server 2005 September CTP if you need it.  Hope this helps.

http://channel9.msdn.com/ctpmadness/Default.aspx

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/2005/productinfo/ctp.mspx
Kind regards,
Gift Peddie
0
Caddre
10/2/2005 7:48:11 PM
I've just downloaded CTP September and it works great, thanks again
Regards

David
0
dyt4

VS.NET 2005 July CTP and SQL Server 2005 Deverloper Edition
The latest version of SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition is the June CTP.  I wanted to install the July CTP of VS.NET 2005 Pro because of the changes but it doesn't like the June CTP of SQL Server.  Currently on my box i'm just using the Management Studio of SQL Server and not the database engine itself.  Anyone know if they are going to release the July CTP version of SQL Server?  Will it be in the next Code Drop for the July CTP of VS.NET?  Anyone know when that will be?...

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate -While creating a SQL SERVER 2005 Stored prodecure in VS.NET 2005
 Running [dbo].[insertlogin] ( @log = hiten, @pas = hiten ).A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate "insertlogin": System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Must declare the scalar variable "@Log".System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionSmi.EventSink.Pro...

Crystal for VS.NET 2005 and logon on SQL SERVER 2005
Hello everybody,   I need to interface a webapplication with a crystal report on a SQL server 2005 database I'm using the reportdocument class to create my report which I then map to the Crystalreportviewer. In my code i've a method which sets the logon information for all the tables used in the report. This is the code: private void SetLogonDetailsForReport(ref ReportDocument repDoc) { int i; for (i = 0; i <= repDoc.Database.Tables.Count - 1; i++) { TableLogOnInfo logOnInfos = new TableLogOnInfo(); logOnInfos.ConnectionInfo.ServerName =  <<server address>&g...

VS.NET 2005 (June) fails to install SQL Express 2005?
Hello, Thanks for reviewing my question.  I have been struggling with trying to install VS.NET 2005 (June) and it fails to install the 2005 SQL Express.  It reports: "Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition April CTP x86: [2] Component Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition April CTP x86 returned an unexpected value."  Any advice? I have was able to successfully install the SQL 2005 Server before I installed the VS.NET 2005 June but it complained about the .NET Framework 2.0 because it tried to install it even though it was there.Is there a certain order when ...

Using VS.net 2005 and SQL Server 2005 for real projects?
We are working on the design of our new web site, which we initially targeted for ASP.NET 1.1.  We also planned on using SQL Server Reporting Services from SQL Server 2000.  However, I have been reading about ASP.NET 2.0, as well as vs.net 2005 and SQL Server 2005, including the fact that they are planned for release in Novemeber.  My questions is - should we consider using the beta products for our project, with the thought that they are relatively stable and production versions will be out in a few months?  I do see a number of attractive features in these new releases ...

VS.NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3
Hello, I can't get Visual Studio .NET 2005 beta 1 and SQL Server 2005 beta 3 without there being issues between the two. They both require their own version of the .NET framework 2 beta, and then the other problem doesn't work correctly. Should I install VS.NET 2005 and then install a later build? Where can I get the newest build? BrianBrian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4). If you're talking about SqlServer 2005 Beta2, then yse they can wo...

Web admin tool in vs.net 2005 in combination with SQL server 2005
Hi,a couple of weeks I became the proud owner of the Beta experience DVD's filled with a lot of stuf. I got a new laptop from my new employer and wanted to try out the new stuff because we're working already with the beta 2 pieces on our current assignment (winforms 2.0 in that case :-) ).I installed SQL server 2005 that shipped and after that vs.net 2005 without the SQL server 2005 Express edition. I created a new website and wanted to try out the new administration tool for setting up everything for my security because I wanted to play with the new login controls.It gave me some timeout er...

How to design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications
Hi,   Can we design SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Reports in VS.NET 2005 web applications. If so how they can be designed. Plz help me if any one know the solution. Thanx in advance, Vidya     Are you asking if you can use VS.Net 2005 to design reports, yes, both client and server reports are built using VS.Net. If you are asking if you can use a web application to build a report, well yes you could, but you would have you design it.  All sql server reports are is an xml file, so if you can build a front end that will generate the xml in the proper ...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

Visual Basic .NET 2005 Express & Sql Server 2005 Express remote server
Hi,  I want to make a component library in Visual Basic.NET and connect to a remote Sql Server. When I create a new DataSet with the wizard, I can only connect to a .mdf file, but not to a Sql Server. With Visual Web Developer I can connect to a Sql server. What is the difference between these enviroments ? How can I do the same with Visual Basic.NET ?  Thanks in advance. Visual Basic .NET Express cannot connect to SQL Servers. The Visual Web Developer is the only express edition that can utilize SQL Server. You need to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005 Standard or higher.Cheers,&n...

Move from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005 with VS 2005
 We have a new database server for SQL Server 2005.  To use our old VS 2005 websites, which were connected toanother database server with SQL Server 2000, what should I do?  Just change the server name of the connection stringin the Source code and/or Web.config?  My preliminary testing seemed to be not effective.TIA,Jeffrey wonjartran:  We have a new database server for SQL Server 2005.  To use our old VS 2005 websites, which were connected toanother database server with SQL Server 2000, what should I do?  Just change the server name of the connectio...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

Web resources about - SQL Server 2005 CTP June and VS .NET 2005 Rc1? - asp.net.presentation-controls

Server farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A server farm or server cluster is a collection of computer servers usually maintained by an enterprise to accomplish server needs far beyond ...

Cock.li e-mail server seized by German authorities, admin announces
(credit: Vincent Canfield ) In a new video statement posted on Monday, the administrator of novelty e-mail provider cock.li announced that one ...

Amazon deal: Save $85 on this Sony portable wireless server
Smartphones' memory storage gets filled so quickly these days thanks to photos, videos and more, so get yourself a handy portable wireless server ...

Microsoft to change Windows Server 2016 licensing rules, will use per-core metric
Microsoft last week announced it will switch the licensing for next year's Windows Server 2016 to a per-processor-core basis, a move analysts ...

Applebee’s Server Returns $32,000 In Cash Family Accidentally Left On The Table
... and scored a huge tip from some abnormally generous person, and you figure the money is yours to keep. Or, if you’re like one Applebee’s server ...

FBI Director: Obama ‘Certainly’ Would Not Have Received A Briefing On Hillary’s Server Investigation
FBI Director: Obama ‘Certainly’ Would Not Have Received A Briefing On Hillary’s Server Investigation

Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to enter server market with 24-core CPUs
Qualcomm, which announced plans to begin developing ARM-based chips for servers in November 2014, has started delivering server-use CPU samples ...

Hillary Clinton's private server had two 'top secret' emails
Those concerns that Hillary Clinton's private email server had classified intel? They're apparently well-founded. Sources for Fox News and Politico ...

Rack Architecture, x86 Systems Helped Drive Q3 Server Growth
Third-quarter numbers from IDC and Gartner analysts show that the server space is growing, not only in terms of revenue but also in shipments. ...

Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge
Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'top secret,' despite department challenge