row data of the grid if the template column checkbox control is checked

i have a datagrid and template columns with checkboxs for that particular column. I need to get the row data of the grid if the column checkbox is checked. how do i do that.?
0
poranki

you need to loop through all the rows and get the checked one..

hth
***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar

Tree view control with column sortable and non data checkbox control
I have a simple .net question. I want to diaplay a tree view control with data coming from db-sp. eg. Family1                Fld1 Fld2 Fld3 Fld4 checkbox                Fld11 Fld12 Fld13 Fld14 checkbox      Family2                Fld21 Fld22 Fld23 Fld24 checkbox 1. is it possible to do sort on columns Fld1,Fld2,Fld3.... 2. checkbox is a non data column ...

Bind Data to an Image Control not in a Data Presentation Control
I've been searching for two days but I don't really know what to search for.I'm making a site for a photographer.  The Default.aspx page displays Albums by showing a title, image and description from the database table Albums. Click an album to view the contents and it passes the QueryString which is AlbumName.  The ViewAlbum.aspx page uses the QueryString to display an UpdatePanel holding a Large Image and a Repeater full of dynamically filled ImageButtons for thumbs.  Both are from the database table Photos and are retrieved using an ObjectDataSource. Click the ...

How to add a Web server or HTML server controls (such as CheckBox) to the template in GridView and bind the controls to a data source.
How to add a Web server or HTML server controls (such as CheckBox) to the template in GridView and bind the controls to a data source. Normally, We can add a Web server or HTML server controls to the template in GridView control,just like the Code 1I hope to do the same thing by programming (just like the Code 2), but I can ony add the BoundField,I don't know how to add a CheckBox control to the template in GridView , could you help me? //--------------------------------------------Code 1------------------------------------------------------------<asp:GridView AutoGenerateColumns="False...

ajax control in data presentation controls
can i add ajax controls (MaskedEdit) to presentation controls (dataGrid, dataForm)?? Hi,of course. But keep in mind that those controls are extenders, so you append them to an existing control. Just convert your GridView / DetailsView-fields into templated fields and add the extender you'd like to use to the controls.RegardsMarco Buerckel Don't forget to mark posts that were helpful as answers. Actually, if you looked at the source code for the Masked Edit Extender, you'd see  [TargetControlType(typeof(TextBox))]Meaning, targeting any control type other than textboxes...

Is there a control that offers the same data presentation as a GridView, but allows users to copy and paste many rows/columns at once?
 Hi Is there a control that offers the same data presentation as a GridView, but allows users to copy and paste many rows/columns at once onto the grid? What I mean is some grid that 's as flexible as MS Excel grid for example.  Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.E The Repeater control is a highly customisable data presentation controlRohin.NET developerNever trust a computer you can't throw out a window. - Steve WozniakPlease remember to click on 'Mark as answer', if this post helped you......

data presentation controls (how to call the individual controls)
Hi please help me.,i have this question., example i create a site with one control, like textbox. when i double click on the white page, the page load event, in the intellisense, the textbox is visible, but when a formview with a textbox inside, in the same page load event, intellisense, the textbox is not available. how can i do the simple intellisense calling where the textbox is just outside a data presentation control like formview. i mean by this intellisense calling is in VB code view., thanks JFRBPH12™  The textbox is within the formview then you can find it like this...

Issue with Template Columns & Bound Columns while updating the data in a GridView control
Hi, I'm facing the below problem (In general, ObjectDataSource is driving me crazy ! ) I have a simple gridview control and an ObjectDataSource is used to populate the grid. I'm trying to update a row and the corresponding tableadapter methods & stored procedure are in place. Each row has 2 checkboxes and 2 textboxes in edit mode. When the change the values in edit mode and hit update, the checkbox values changed are saved into the Database properly, whereas the textbox values are not being saved. If the textbox column is a bound column then the column is updated with <NULL> in...

Custom Templated Control, Nested Controls and Data Binding
Good day,  I have a Custom Templated Control for which the CreateChildControl method is called 3 times during the page request (and it is not a PostBack). I don't understand why it is so and how I can improve that to a single call, so I am turning to the forums. Here is the structure in which the control is used (in abreviated form):  <asp:formview><asp:repeater><mycustomtemplatedcontrol templatediscriminator=""'<#% Eval("SomeProperties") %>'> <template1><# Eval("Prop1")%></template1&g...

Templated data bound control also with child controls
Hi,I am trying to create a databound control that has one template and also child controls (only of one type). I can't seem to get the template or children to render properly, in order to add the child controls I had to add the ParseChildren(typeof(MyControl))  attribute to my custom control, but in doing so my template object isn't being created. If I remove that attribute and the child controls it renders the template as expected. Here is what I want the markup to look like: <axz:MyControl ID="MyControl1" runat="server"> <HeaderTemplate> <h2>&l...

Visibility control of Panel control and its affect on data controls
Thought I would toss this out here this morning and perhaps someone else had run across the same issue and had found a good way to accomplish what I want. First let me state what I'm attempting to do and the problem that I've run into.  GridView1 has a collection of rows in a SQL table that I want to present to the user. I've provided them the options of sorting and selecting only from the GridView control.  Orgionally, I had created a detail view that was being presented in Edit mode and then customized the layout of the edit item template to suit my needs.&nbs...

How to control Hieght of Data Grid Rows
Hi All Can I have rows in a data grid that are of different height? I know it is possible but who this is the question??? Yes, it can be controlled but .... cannot be enforced. For example, adding this: <ItemStyle Height="30px"></ItemStyle> to the columns declaration will try to make the row height to be 30px but ... if contents of any cell of the row do not fit - row height will be extended. Also, there is always a minimum height you can use, it depends on the cell contents (can be fully controled up to 1px level only if contents of the cell are images onl...

Using Data Control in another data control
Hey, How to use a SqlDataSource control in a GridView and so on...I mean i wanna show data which comes from UserTables in a gridview whoses data comes from ContentTable so they are two separated tables. Thanks and Regards...I am not a perfect programmer, but i have perfect programmers' habits [ i think so :)] I mean how to use nested gridview controls. Please aren't there any poeple who can help me ?I am not a perfect programmer, but i have perfect programmers' habits [ i think so :)] Try the links below, they might be of some help to you.http://msdn2.microso...

Data Control in a row for a grid view
Pardon me if this is a very basic question. I come from the windows world am new to .net. I have a grid view and will be showing a label in a row cell. I am dynamically creating this label. When I am doing that I am looping in the dataset and dynamically creating the label and adding it to the row cell. I am creating a label component and the id is label1.When I am looping through the dataset the same label is being created with the same id. and I am able to attch it to the datacell.My program works but hers my concern/question..in a windows app world if I was creating the same control ...

Web resources about - row data of the grid if the template column checkbox control is checked - asp.net.presentation-controls

Template - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook page template & tips for 2014
As Facebook page admins get started with 2014, the social marketing experts at ShortStack created a detailed template , including image sizes, ...

X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store on iTunes
Get X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Web sketching template - 6 pages - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is a template in A4 that I have made inspired by the one of Brandon Schauer from Adaptative Path (http://brandonschauer.com/downloads/CanUX_bschauer.pdf). ...

United Airlines accidentally sends letter template to unhappy passenger
A US air passenger may have received what is quite possibly the world’s least sincere apology letter.

TV Templates - Transcripts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, aihiad adaph dpas, osaf das. Oi asdfpo ijafj ai.

Springpad for iOS updated with customized smart notebook templates
... , the popular personal organizer app, makes it even easier to stay organized with their latest update by introducing customized notebook templates. ...

Today’s apps gone free: Practice+, Templates for Keynote, Dr. Panda’s Mailman and more
... and packages. Dr. Panda’s Postman is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4.5-star rating with a total of 44 ratings. Templates ...

Templates, Insights and Dictation in Google Docs
Google's standalone web apps for Docs , Sheets and Slides now show a list of templates you can choose to quickly create a document, spreadsheet ...

Yellen May Emulate Taper Template and Raise Rates in December
TIME Yellen May Emulate Taper Template and Raise Rates in December Bloomberg Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen shows signs of taking a page ...