Report Viewer: change the report bars color (palette customization?)

Hi,

I have a report viewer in a page and I need that report bars colors in the style of my company corporative colors, this is, I have to customize these colors. But when I go to the report properties I only can change them with the predetermined palette colors (Earth Tones, Excel, Gray Scale, Light, Pastel y Semi-Transparent) so the question is: can I customize the colors as I want in any way or is only possible to change them with these palettes??

I don't want to believe that it cannot be personalized... :(

 Thanks in advance!!!

0
keyser

  1. right click the graph
  2. click properties
  3. click the data tab
  4. select a value in the "values:" listbox
  5. click the edit button
  6. click the appearance tab
  7. click the series style button

The first tab changes the border and lines, the second tab changes the fill or background of the colors

0
osbor331

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

First Time Report Viewer Question
I will post the code from my aspx page. I have two dropdownlists. When customer name changes it displays the list of Mixing Records for that customer. When I pick a new Mixing Record for that customer, the ReportViewer doesn't change. I thought I would go into ddlMixingRecord_SelectedIndexChanged and be able to say something like ReportViewer1.Bind().....but I don't see any reference to ReportViewer1. Can some give me a quick idea on how to change (refresh) the ReportViewer to match the dropdownlists. <body> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <div ...

winforms-local report-report viewer control
Hi, I am developing a windows application which has report viewer control and which renders local report(rdlc). I created a dataset and added the dataset fields on the report layout. I populate the dataset in the form load where report viewer control is residing. But when i run the application I get the following error in report viewer control. "A datasource instance has not been supplied for the datasource DealRatesDS_T_Table(thats my datasource name). What could be wrong? I appreciate your help a lot. Breaking my head for this from a long time..   thanks   These fo...

Can we resize the bars in a bar chart using Report viewer control
The bars in a bar diagram should be resized based on data. here is the data I have Col1 col2 col3 Application     -----Columns 1        0      0   App1              -----Data 0        0      0   App2               0       0       0&n...

How to get the Loaded Report path from Report viewer control.
Hi, I have a report Loaded in the ReportViewer1. And from the drop down i have selected a report. Now programatically how can I get the path of the report loaded? eg./ChartTest/Defectdata_Chart Thanks in advance  ...

Report Viewer control Javascript error with empty report
I'm having an issue with the reportviewer control for vs2005. I've tried both local and remote reports and it's the same for both... but here's the issue. I have a group of parameters that are passed from the page into the report to filter out the data, simple. Problem is if the parameters cause no data to be returned, then i get a javascript error 'Object required' on line 13 char 692 of page Reserverd.ReportViewerWebControl.axd I've looked in google to see if there has been anyone else with this issue and haven't found anything. I've checked IIS to...

Problem with displaying report in Crystal report Viewer Activex Control
I am using Powerbuilder 9.0 with Crystal Report XI R2.I have a window w_report_window in my application with a Crystal Report 11.5 ActiveX Viewer Control(ole_crviewer) and a command button placed on it. I have set the Activation property of ole_crviewer to activateongetfocus!. I have a window w_searchcriteria where I enter the retrieval parameters for the report. When I click Ok button on w_searchcriteria the parameters entered by me are passed to w_report_window through a structure in the OpenwithParm() command. In the w_report_window I pass the structure values to the report usin...

display reporting services report in report viewer in remote mode
Hi  I have some problem in displaying a report done through reporting services in asp.net 2.0 report viewer server control for remote processing mode.I have created a Reporting Services project through Business Intelligence Development Studio and another Web application project in VS 2005. I have take a Report Viewer control on a form to view report created in the reporting services project. I have set the Processing mode of Report Viewer to Remote, have set ReportServerURL to "http://localhost/ReportServer" and Report Path as the "/(Reporting service proje...

How can I cahnge the report header before i load the report into the report viewer?
That is basically it... Thanx in advance What are you trying to change? The report title, the items in the header, etc... Basically, in CR.NET you can't add new objects to the report during runtime. However, you can modify existing objects by setting a reference to them and then changing the properties. I have ample source code in my free ebook that teaches you how to modify the different properties of each report object. www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=asp.net HTH, Brian Bischof Brian Bischof www.CrystalReportsBook.com ...

Disable "View Report" button on the Report Viewer Control?
Wondering if there is a way to disable (or make invisible) the View Report button that is part of the ReportViewer control?  We have our own custom buttons that we want to use to run the report and I'd really like to turn this off to not confuse the user. Any suggestions? Thanks! Jeff...

Report Viewer Control and RDLC file
 Hi I have a report viewer control in a web form that is dynamically populated via an RDLC file that works great to produce an invoice report.  However I want to be able to run bulk invoices as oppose to just one invoice.Here is my code to populate the report, you can see its populated via stored procedure and dataset.   What approach would I need to take if I pass in say an invoice category number and for it to produce a report of all the invoices in that category?  The RDLC file would be the same just different data for each invoice.  case "Invoice"&...

Report Viewer Control, disabled Session State and multiple report servers
Hi, I am using Report Viewer Control with custom credentials by implementing IReportServerConnection. (The application is not using Session State) I am trying to use reports from different Reporting Servers but I can get the ReportServerUrl() to return different values for different reports.Public ReadOnly Property ReportServerUrl() As Uri Implements IReportServerConnection.ReportServerUrl GetDim url As String = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("MyReportViewerUrl") If (String.IsNullOrEmpty(url)) ThenThrow New Exception("Missing url from the web.config file...

Web resources about - Report Viewer: change the report bars color (palette customization?) - asp.net.presentation-controls

Desktop customization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desktop customization is a term that describes the customization of a personal computer desktop environment . Customization can be carried out ...

Mass Customization & Open Innovation News
Notes and ideas on mass customization, personalization, customer co-creation, and open innovation strategies of value co-creation between suppliers ...

Open Directory - Computers: Software: Desktop Customization: Icons
Axialis Icons - Free packs of basic, web mini and web 2.0 basic mini icons, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License.

Smilebox Joins Facebook Cover Image Customization Fray
Another option for Facebook users looking to customize their cover images for the holidays comes by way of photo-sharing service Smilebox in ...

Facebook enables mobile app installs direct from News Feed, offers developers more customization and ...
Facebook today announced changes to its mobile app install ad unit , including a way for iOS 6 users to download apps without leaving the social ...

iFxCalc: A most human nature function calculator. Support customization of functions. on the App Store ...
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about iFxCalc: A most human nature function calculator. Support customization ...

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Customization with the Xbox Accessories App - YouTube
Navin Kumar from the Xbox team provides an overview of the many ways you can further customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller through an ...

Anki Drive iOS app updated with new car upgrades, customization options
... a track and controlled wirelessly with an iOS device. Today, the company updated its iOS app with a host of new features, upgrades, and customization ...

The Next Frontier in Customization: Lay's Potato Chip Bags
... July. But Lay's fans will have to act fast. PepsiCo-owned Frito-Lay is capping the program at 10,000 bags. Still, that is a significant customization ...

Facebook Testing ‘See First’ News Feed Customization Feature
Facebook continues to experiment with ways to let users customize their News Feeds , and See First, which appears to be an expansion of a test ...