 I have a problem now, I just created two excel sheets and I loading the data to a datatable in a dataset. If the rows are greater than 65536, then I load the remaining in the second datatable of a dataset.

But while calling the update method of OledbAdapter after the first sheet get filled it throws error as "Spreadsheet is full". OledbAdapter.Update(dataset) or even I tried OledbAdapter.Update(datatable). Since i m not using insert query to insert in to the datatable. I have a dataset which I got from someother data and using that dataset i want to fill another dataset and load it in to an excel file.

How to load the two tables from a dataset in to two different excel sheets using OleDbAdapter. Could you please help on this.

Thanks,

Suresh

0
suresh

how do i link two different sitemap with the use of menu control in one .aspx file to two different hyperlink in the master page?
I have two menu control with similar file(eg.defect.aspx) in the master page, whenever i click the similar file(eg.defect.aspx) in either menu control, it will show both the menu control(eg.student menu and staff menu), but i only want to show only either one of the menu (eg,student menu only). Is there any solution to my problem? Am i able to use similar file(eg.defect.aspx) for two different sitemap and two menu control and only show one menu control. Hey, What should or should not be visible; the whole menu, or the selected field?  Are you h...

how to run two different query at the same time and save result to two different dataset
im using asp.net 2.0 application , and my application interfaces with SQL database. is it possible to run two SQL query and save result of query to two different datset if so , please let me know how to do that, show me the solution thanku maxmax you cant run 2 at the same time (i dont think) but you can run one after the other and save the results to two different data sets. just create a connection issue statement1 and save to dataset issue statement2 and save to dataset 2 close connection thats it. hth, mcm You can have 2 or more SQL queries in the same stored procedure....

Using the same DataGrid with two different DataTables and one column difference
I'd like to populate the same DataGrid from two different functions with one column difference. One of the DataTables that will be used has an extra column entitled description, where I'd use a template column or bound column. I know that if I try to do it now, I'll get the error "DataBinder.Eval: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name Description. I tried using a label in the template column and disabling in the OnItemDataBound event. This obviously does not work. Is there a common way of doing something like this without having to create a whole second DataGrid...

using two arrays for two different fields
I'm trying to extract all the dates from a db table and load them in an array(seems the most logical).  However I keep getting the following error: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.Source Error: Line 130: For Each row In DsVacationData1.RequestDataManager Line 131: ...

binding two tables in dataset to two gridview controls
 HiThanks for your time.here is my question.I have a storedprocedure which gives 2 tables output.now i have those two tables in dataset. my question ishow to assign firsttable in dataset to gridview1 and the second table to gridview2.i.e is there a way i can name the two tables in the dataset.by using the names of tables in dataset can i assign them to gridview's if so please give me the sample code for that.your help is appreciated.     HiYes, you can do that. Here is an example.//dataset containing tables.  DataSet ds = new DataSet();//Binding Table...

Using two different databases with a dataset?
I am curious if the following is possible: I have two different Oracle database instances. I fill the 'table1' from the first database in a dataset 'DS'. Then I fill the 'table2' in the same dataset 'DS' but from a second database. I then relate 'table1' and 'table2' within the dataset 'DS'. This will avoid the need to write code to navigate and find records in one of the tables based on the record in the other table. This type of navigation/find will  result in more resource consumption on server.  sun21170 This basically comes down to a database design flaw, data residing in...

Using ADO: two Excel files and two ADOConnections Simultaneously
Windows 7, Delphi XE2. I am using ADO to access two separate excel spreadsheets. They have identical structure. Thus, I have set up two ADOConnections, two ADOQueries, and two TDatasets and connected them all together in a data module. I also have two dbgrids on the main form, one for each spreadsheet. I have prelinked the ADOConnections to the ADOQueries and the datasets and grids. The settings for each connection chain are connected identically except for the files pointed to. The object is to display each spreadsheet in a grid. OK, so I am making the connections dyna...

testing two three two three two two
Test ...

Any difference between two control classes in net 2005
I have a problem with net 2005, i have two controls having the same namespace (namespace is: Controls), the first control class's name is 'Controls_ToolBar', and the second control class's name is 'Controls_ToolBarSeparator'. In the first class, i declare a variable which points to the second class, but it give error. Following is my code:First control class:Namespace Controls   Public Class Controls_ToolBar      Inherits Controls.ControlBase      Private lastLabel As Controls.Controls_ToolBarSeparator = Noth...

Combining two different datasoruces from two different servers?
Hi I'm triying to combine two different sql datasoruces which are from two different sql servers. But I can't seem to get it work I would appreciate any help you guys can provide. Here is my code so far. Dim PCconnectionString As String = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("CenterConnectionString").ConnectionStringDim TCconnectionString As String = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("CoreConnectionString").ConnectionString Dim PCcon As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection(PCconnectionString)Dim TCcon As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection(TCconnectionString) Dim sqlPC As String = "S...

two menu controls required in one aspx page with two different sitemap file
dears,in vs2005 website how it is possible to add two menus with two different sitemaps ??...here i did one menu control like as follows...now this menu is working fine with SiteMapDataSource1  and web.sitemap.now my requirement is i want to add one more menu control with another sitemap file...is it possible to do that way?can anybody help me for this? <asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" BackColor="Green" BorderColor="Green" BorderStyle="Ridge"              &...

Can I use one webservice two update two country controls with associated images in ajax.
 [WebMethod]    [System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptMethod]     public AjaxControlToolkit.CascadingDropDownNameValue[] GetCountries(string knownCategoryValues, string category)    {        List<CascadingDropDownNameValue> countryList = new List<CascadingDropDownNameValue>();        DataSet dsCountry = Country.GetCountries();        foreach (DataRow row in dsCountry.Tables[0].Rows)        {            countryList.Add(new CascadingDropDownNa...

User control with GridView inside DetailsView
 Hello ! I made a user control UCGridView which has a simple GridView:<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="UCGridView.ascx.cs" Inherits="Vloge.UCGridView" %><asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server" ChildrenAsTriggers="true" UpdateMode="Conditional">    <ContentTemplate>        <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" DataSourceID="dsUC" DataKeyNames="ID1" AutoGene...

access two different folder for two different group of users
Hi: I have a website, teachers and students can login and access their pages: if user is a teacher, he/she can access pages in Folder: "Teacher" only, if student, then can access folder "Student" only. I am using Membership login function, easy to use, but if a student or a teacher login successfully, he/she can access both "Teacher" and "Student" folders. I need find a good way that: if login is a student (I can find way to get that), the user can access "student" folder only. if login is a teacher (I can also using code to get that) ...

Web resources about - Loading the two datatables from a dataset in to two different excel sheets using OleDbAdapter - asp.net.presentation-controls