Is there a control that offers the same data presentation as a GridView, but allows users to copy and paste many rows/columns at once?

 Hi

 Is there a control that offers the same data presentation as a GridView, but allows users to copy and paste many rows/columns at once onto the grid? What I mean is some grid that 's as flexible as MS Excel grid for example.

 Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Ennair

The Repeater control is a highly customisable data presentation control

Rohin
.NET developer

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window. - Steve Wozniak

Please remember to click on 'Mark as answer', if this post helped you...
0
chacal

Bind Data to an Image Control not in a Data Presentation Control
I've been searching for two days but I don't really know what to search for.I'm making a site for a photographer.  The Default.aspx page displays Albums by showing a title, image and description from the database table Albums. Click an album to view the contents and it passes the QueryString which is AlbumName.  The ViewAlbum.aspx page uses the QueryString to display an UpdatePanel holding a Large Image and a Repeater full of dynamically filled ImageButtons for thumbs.  Both are from the database table Photos and are retrieved using an ObjectDataSource. Click the ...

ajax control in data presentation controls
can i add ajax controls (MaskedEdit) to presentation controls (dataGrid, dataForm)?? Hi,of course. But keep in mind that those controls are extenders, so you append them to an existing control. Just convert your GridView / DetailsView-fields into templated fields and add the extender you'd like to use to the controls.RegardsMarco Buerckel Don't forget to mark posts that were helpful as answers. Actually, if you looked at the source code for the Masked Edit Extender, you'd see  [TargetControlType(typeof(TextBox))]Meaning, targeting any control type other than textboxes...

Any examples of Data-Presentation-Controls used to make a tabular report and display it on browser and allow user to print it?
All -- What is a good way to make a report that can be displayed and printed on a browser's web-page? (I am using VWD-2008Express)The requirements are that ...1) user selects one of 10-reports -- each one having certain filter-params (date-ranges, customer-ranges, and the like) -- (I know I can do this with a form)2) user can view the report(s) on a web-page --     (which controls are used to show the columnar-report? -- how to make data-breaks and summary-rows?)3) user can press a PRINT-button that send the report to the user's printer - else use browser's PR...

data presentation controls (how to call the individual controls)
Hi please help me.,i have this question., example i create a site with one control, like textbox. when i double click on the white page, the page load event, in the intellisense, the textbox is visible, but when a formview with a textbox inside, in the same page load event, intellisense, the textbox is not available. how can i do the simple intellisense calling where the textbox is just outside a data presentation control like formview. i mean by this intellisense calling is in VB code view., thanks JFRBPH12™  The textbox is within the formview then you can find it like this...

UpdatePanel within a web user control resets data of controls outside the user control
Hello, I have a usercontrol on my page which displays a running marquee text. It makes use of an UpdatePanel (within the user control) to refresh the marquee text (within the updatepanel) at periodic intervals. For this I added a timer control and its tick event as an async postback trigger for the UpdatePanel. I have a lot of textboxes and dropdown list boxes (all with runat=server) on the page outside the above user control. These are also contained in different UpdatePanels. Problem is, when the user control does a postback to refresh the marquee text, it causes some of...

Is there any way to control the width of the Gridcolumn when the data is present and not present
I would like to know if there is any way you can control the gridview column width. Thanks in advance. Digish Hi,   try these link http://www.eggheadcafe.com/community/aspnet/17/10004157/setting-gridview-column-w.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178296(VS.80).aspxBabaIf this post was useful to you, please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer". Thanks You.:-)...

Getting Information from the Controls (TemplateField or BoundField ) from any of the Data Presentation Controls
Hello Everybody,I have a very important question for me.For example, I have a GridView.It has three BoundFields and one TemplateFieldI want to get information from any of the record (row,line etc ) using any of the BoundFields or TemplateFields.And also I want to accomplish this not only with GridView but also other Data Presentation Controls, DetailsView FormView and Repeater.Shortly, Can anybody help me how to refer Controls in GridView, FormView, DetailsView, RepeaterPS: I have searched in Google and many sites,forums. But I couldn't see any solution and see that many people ask the same ...

Theming the ControlStyle for BoundField controls within data presentation controls.
Hi all, I was wondering if you can set a default width for template fields and/or BoundField controls within a GridView or  DetailsView / FormView controls? I can change the control widths of bound data control fields, including template fields, by setting the ControlStyle. But if I have a bunch of fields in a DetailsView control for example, it's a pain to have to set the ControlStyle property for each field. I would like to do it in one fell swoop. If I add the following to my skin file, then I get server control rendering errors on my pages. The controls can't be rendered becuase I...

Help Req: !!! :- On Disabling Controls Present inside a Gridview control
Hi All, We have A requirement Where we have disable controls inside a grid.These controls can be textbox, DropDownlist (in TemplateField), ComandField present inside the grid.We have to call a generic method for doing the same .(since it can be done for multiple grid.) PFB the code snippet we use. Which disables all the controls inside the page.The bolded part of the code is used to loop inside a grid view.(Not Working.)Is this ideal way to deal with the requirement.Or can someone suggest be a better way.        public void DisableMe(Page p1, st...

Run an event whose control is located in Data Presentation Controls
Hey, How can we fire an event which belongs to such as a button which is located in Data Presentation Controls such as a gridview.For example : Assume that my page contains a gridview control which is contains a button and the button name comes from database by gridview control but i wanna fire button control's own event independently of the GridView. Thanks and Regards.I am not a perfect programmer, but i have perfect programmers' habits [ i think so :)] Hi:   You can use CommandArgument to distinguish different buttons in the same column: <asp:Button ID="Button2&...

How to add the data present in the controls to a table control without any database involvement.
Hi All,i am four controls where i will write the text and once i click the add button those should get added to the table .i want 6 columns fixed in the table and rows as many as required.i tried doing that taking a table server control and able to load the table.but the problem is whenver i am adding a new row the old one is gfetting overwritten by this and at the end i am getting only one row.  System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table t1 = new System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table();  i have declared the below one global TableRow tr; TableCell tc1; TableCell tc2; TableCell tc...

User Control Passing Data To Another User Control?
I got two user controls in a .aspx page. one user control contains a list of names along with the user id as that listbox .value property. now when the user selects a user a clicks on a command button it needs to send the value of the selected user name to another user control in the same form name shippingInfo; Anyone know how to do this; I keep getting a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error message here is the code for the MyContacts control (the one with the user name and user id value) Imports PackageDeliveryVB.ShippingRequestInfo Public Class...

Web resources about - Is there a control that offers the same data presentation as a GridView, but allows users to copy and paste many rows/columns at once? - asp.net.presentation-controls

Glamour (presentation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Today, glamour is the impression of attraction or fascination that a particularly luxurious or elegant appearance creates, an impression which ...

authorSTREAM App Brings PowerPoint Presentations To Facebook
PowerPoint presentations aren’t just for conference rooms anymore, as Facebook application authorSTREAM allows users to upload presentations ...

Facebook careers: ecosystem measurement manager, security program manager, presentation designer, more ...
... Other noteworthy jobs include a vertical client partner focused on fast-moving consumer goods, a manager of ecosystem measurement and a presentation ...

Lessonator: Create music slideshow presentations
Lessonator is a tool for creating beautiful music slideshow presentations on your Mac. It works like a mashup between Apple’s Keynote and Garageband, ...

Scripting News: Create a presentation in Fargo.
... move my whole act over there, but in the meantime, here's a pointer to my latest piece. http://dave.smallpict.com/2013/06/28/howToCreateAPresentationInFargo ...

How to Make a Powerful Sales Presentation
... about it? Using the simple C.F.B.I. model will help you do just that.After going through the B-CHUBS Needs How to Make a Powerful Sales Presentation ...

Presentation Skills - Körpersprache for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Presentation Skills - Körpersprache on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Leaked presentation reveals the Nexus 6P will feature a big 3450mAh battery
Someone has just leaked an official Google presentation for the Huawei Nexus 6P, giving us many more details on the upcoming higher-end Nexus ...

Football Manager 2016 review: Presentation makes perfect
At one point it was all going smoothly. Inspired by Jurgen Klopp, my Liverpool team was playing a high-pressure, high-tempo game that even the ...

PowerPoint Presentation of the Darned
... PowerPoint deck from Jeb’s recent “Imma Tell My Mom, Dad and Big Brother You Were MEAN to Me” conference. There are 112 slides in the presentation. ...