How to write a print button for crystal report from .net 2005

I am having problem of loading my project into our local server which it does not support all the feature from Crystal Report. When I run the program, it does not show the CR tool bar correctly so I can't print.  I am writing my own tool bar that has page navigation (first page ... last page). But I can't find much information about printing and exporting to PDF files. need help !!

System: win xp pro, Visual Studio 2005 Enterprise Edition (w/ Crystal Report)

Jay
Web Developer
0
Deep_Sea_Whale

Printing crystall report vs.net 2005
 Hi All! I used Crystall report of vs.net 2005, it's fine but when i print with big data is error! Details: "a error occurred on the server. Printing will be stoped. Wold you like to view the error information?" Chose "Yes" or "No" don't print.  Please, help me! Thanks!   AnyOne, phease help me! I'm very verry ...urgent VinhNT...

Code Crystall Report .Net 2005 to print on two side of the paper
I use Crystall report of VS.NET 2005. I want to print report on two side of the paper.  How do Report auto print on 2 side of the paper? Help me! Regards, Thanks! VinhNTVN....

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Dynamically Calling Crystal Report from .net 2005 with no crystal login
Most of us develop .net applications and will try to integrate thecrystal reports with the applications.  I tried all possbile options,and succesfully implemented them. I would like share some of them withyou all.  Environment Visual Studio 2005 and Crystal Report XI. 1. Create a Crystal Report as usual in Visual studio 2005 .net   using ODBC connection. In this example "CrystalReport.rpt"   2. Create a aspx web form to display the report.  This form will   be a place holder for crystal report. 3. In design mode, drag and drop Crystal Report ...

Crystal Reports in .NET 2005?
What happened to crystal reports for .NET 2005?  I upgraded from beta to the final release and I now no longer have the merge modules, I'm getting 'argument not found' exceptions on previously working reports that haven't been touched, and when the reports do run correctly, no data is displayed (despite the fact that they have data in them.. only the header and footer is displayed).  Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Sounds like you have 2 issues: 1)  Where are the merge modules for the RTM release? 2)  Getting an "Argument not found" exception.  ...

Printing from VB .Net/Crystal Reports
I have a report that prints just fine to NT networked printers. However, it fails when it is sent to a ipp printer. The error messge is: An Exception 'Unhandled Win32 Exception' has occurred in Spoolsv.exe The VB code itself seems to execute without error. I get to the End Try of this code without triggering the Catch code. The unhandled exception comes after the call to the printer and before the End Try. Here is the code: Dim rptRevenueTracking As New ReportDocument Dim strLoadPath As String = "D:\Crystal.Net\Bar\Reports\HospitalCharges.rpt" Try ...

Printing Crystal Report as a PDF in .Net
The Crystal Reports version 9.2.3.970 interface with VB.Net version 1.1.4322 SP1 just plain stinks! When I"m in Crystal Reports and I export the report to PDF everything is fine.  But when I run the Report through .Net and export it as a PDF file on a web page, it changes the fonts and it displays page numbers as "Page 1 of 1 and Page 2 of 1" instead of as "Page 1 of  2 and Page 2 of 2". How do you fix this problem?     What do you mean by "export as PDF on a web page"?  From what you describe, it sounds like your output format is HTML, not PDF. ...

Crystal Report in VS.NET 2005
Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate a CrystalReport in ASP.NET page. Acutally in 2003 version each crystal report has its .cs file but in 2005 .cs file is missing. ReportClass oRpt; oRpt = new Reports.rptCrystal Report ( ); oRpt.Load(); oRpt.SetDataSource(dataset); rptViewer.ReportSource = oRpt; It was working fine but i have converted this into VS.NET 2005 version its is throwing exception "Unable to find the report in the given manifest , build the project and try again like this ". Can somebody tell me how i can instantiate the crystal report in VS.NET 2005 as i did  in...

.Net 2
Hi Friends, I want to show Different Tabs for different information on my web form ( .aspx page ). I could not found Tab Control with .net 2005. I know there is some but couldnt find it. Can you please tell me from where can I add Tab Control to my web form ? Thanks in advance, Nirav With some tedious settings of properties on the menu control, it will behave like a tab control.  Then you need to use a multiview control and fill it with views.  Then you need to wire up the menu to the multiview or something.  I tried this before and it works, but we wrote our own contro...

crystal report merge moudle for .net 2005
Hi, I have deployed my application but crystal report is not working  i need to download cyrstal report merge module i try to found the files but i din't get that please help me where i can download crystal report merge module for .net 2005 very urgentRegards,Kannandesikan...

Web resources about - How to write a print button for crystal report from .net 2005 - asp.net.presentation-controls

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as "little Antarctica", and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

Whoomp! There It Is Crystal Pepsi Is Coming Back
PepsiCo has made it official: Crystal Pepsi is coming back, but only for a limited time via a sweepstakes. The marketer hinted at a comeback ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Crystal Lake man, 18, killed kitten over fight about bong: prosecutor
The 18-year-old man accused of killing a kitten with his bare hands had become enraged during an argument with his sister over a bong, a prosecutor ...

CEO: My 'crystal ball' is smoky
Here's what is keeping Corporate America on the sidelines, according to Waste Management CEO David Steiner.

Coke-Funded Anti-Obesity Group Goes The Way Of Crystal Pepsi
The Global Energy Balance Network, a supposed anti-obesity organization that was heavily criticized for not only receiving more than $1 million ...

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

Moon ring caused by iced crystals - FOX Carolina 21
... their heads to the sky for a better look. The moon has a ring around it! Meteorologist Kendra Kent says the ring is caused by ice crystals ...