how to update call of grid view by double clicking it ,i want update cell value to database by double clicking it,i want only that cell to be update

I am displaying the grid view with some minibars data now i want to update the status of each minibar(LOCK/UNLOCK) to database by clicking on cell(contains image) of grid

How can i do that?

Suyog
I am just using my free time,but if it helps you then my mark my post as answer
0
suyog

Minibars?  Like how many of the little vodkas are left in room 216?  :)

Make your image an ImageButton instead and you can write a handler for your OnClick.  You can get the row reference of the cell through reflection.

I love to display the non-secure items...
Charlie Asbornsen
Charles
11/1/2007 3:00:15 PM

 Or you can play a small match here to update the cell

If you familiar in client script,

put a text box and make it's display as none.Write a client script and call that while you double click the grid, position the text box as exact as the grid cell

while leave the text post the values to cell and make it display to none.

some tricky one,but helpful and flexible if make that successful.

0
CoolBond

Updates, updates and more updates
Name: pirhan Email: pirhan_chanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Updates, updates and more updates Comments: Hello, Normally I use Safari, but my iBook is out of commission for a while. So, I am forced to use a PC to which I would much rather use Firefox than Internet Exploder. However, as much I enjoy not using a Microsoft product, and use a product that works decently, I am severely annoyed about the constant updates I am put through. In the last two days, I had to wait for Firefox to install updates before I could browse and now, I'm alerted that there'...

updates, updates, updates
Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch Tuesday. So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready to try one od the BSD's! vince wrote: > Holy Crap, Batman! You'd think I was running Windows XP and it's patch > Tuesday. > > So far this week - new kernel (2.6.27.10), 2 new browsers (Opera 9.63 > and Firefox 3.05) and a new plugin (Flash 10.0.156.3). I'm about ready > to try one od the BSD's! I take ...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

updates, updates, updates, NO MORE!
Name: Andreas Email: unbekanntatjokerdotms Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates, NO MORE! Comments: Hi ! if you want to develop a fine webbrowser, maybe you nee a new management. To release a new buggy version every two weeks is not very professional. Test your software before the release and let the user download a stable browser. this update-orgy since 2.0.0 used me to use Opera instead of FF. We haved use FF in our Company, but we can't deploy a new version every week to +200 Windows-clients, so in our company we've decided to return to IE, ...

Cell values are not updated in the update event
All right, I'm stuck! When I put a row into edit mode, enter some text, then click Update, the Update event handler should be pulling back that updated text, right? Its not... I get the text from the database and my updates are lost. I'm including the text from my update procedure and the code from my datagrid... can anyone help me out here? Thanks! Here is the ASP/HTML that builds the datagrid <form id="formNewsEdit" runat="server"> <asp:DataGrid id="dgNews" runat="server" CssClass="NewsEditTable" Border...

Is there really an easy way to click and edit a cell value at run time (without having to click on Edit and Update links) in GridView?
 Link for an answer is broken. Anyway I want know just that. RegardsLeif  I'm talking with absolutely no knowledge, but why not to trigger "onblur" event in the client textbox and forward it to whatever the edit-and-update links go?...

Gridview not updating my database when I click edit then update.
I have a data gridview that has the sql data source.  I was able to edit items in it without any problems.  I added some more attributes in the select statement for more columns in the gridview, since then whenever I hit edit, then edit the status and click on update, the gridview goes back without editing anything.  I have been looking into this all day and couldn't find out what is wrong. UPDATE [Orders]SET [PaymentIsSent] = @PaymentIsSent, [itemIsReceived] = @itemIsReceived, [itemIsSent] = @itemIsSentWHERE [OrderID] = @original_OrderID   This is my update...

Update Grid View does not update
I have a grid view and the data does not update when I edit the info. Any Ideas John Make sure you have a primary key in the table and that it is set in the attribute datakeynames=[id]   or whatever your primary key column is.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hello. Thanks for the Help but that does not seem to be the problem. I have a filed called ID that has a primary key set. I also have the datakey name set to ID. Any ideas? TurfImage: I have a grid view and the data does not update when I edit the info. Any Ideas ...

Updates updates updates #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates updates updates Comments: I love Firefox, but it seems EVERY day there is some sort of updates to download before it will open. You need to figure out a way Firefox can open when asked to do so and update in the background and apply the updates on the next restart. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

Update Update
Name: John Oswell Email: serviceatwinntecdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update Update - endless updates Comments: I think it's great you update the product but I'm starting to think this product is more prone to attack and instability by the number of updates i get inflicted with. Quite honestly on the Windows platform you're going to need to convince me that the Firefox browser is "better" than IE8 - my default browser (ff right now) I'm probably going to revert - endless intrusive updates for Firefox is getting very tiring. At least MS (I'm ...

Updates Updates Updates #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates Updates Updates Comments: Seems like every time I open the program there is a wait period while some new arcane update gets installed. I have enjoyed and advocated firefox for a good while, but the update thing is really starting to bug me. Doubtless I could simply change the settings to accept the updates or not notify me or something similar - but I CAN'T BE ASSED. I'd have to consider this for more than 30 seconds and as we've already seen I CAN'T BE ASSED. Please make this less annoying in return for which I promis...

updates,updates, updates,etc.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: updates,updates, updates,etc. Comments: I am so fed up with all these gd updates I COULD SCREAM! Why can't you get it right and stay with it for a while. Between you guys and MSFT you drive me nuts. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

An Update Update ...
Folks, Just off the phone with Mark again. It seems that the points I was making during my afternoon of "debate" with Mark were echoed by the one other person involved in the early (very early) testing of Spambo. As a result one more *VERY* cool feature will soon be added to Spambo: You'll be able to pop-up a listview of all recent eMail which has passed through Spambo -- and sort it any way you like -- where every item will have a "Spam checkbox" showing Spambo's current classification for that piece of eMail. Thus ... all you'll need t...

Web resources about - how to update call of grid view by double clicking it ,i want update cell value to database by double clicking it,i want only that cell to be update - asp.net.presentation-controls

WARNING: Unhappy Meals for Facebook Users Clicking Links to $250 McDonald’s Gift Cards
Facebook users who click on links promising them $250 gift cards to McDonald’s are becoming victims of The Hamburglar, in the form of online ...

Facebook tests subscribe button for pages to allow users to receive updates without clicking Like
... Marketing Land reader Craig Smith: We do not have the button on our own accounts, but here is the way to connect with a page without clicking ...

Before they noticed the camera clicking - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I spotted Kara grooming Melba and got 3 photos: this one, a blurred one and the "After" shot. I'm thinking maybe a web cam focused on their hangout ...

GreenEDGE's cogs clicking into place for Tour debut
GreenEDGE's cogs clicking into place for Tour debut

Shutting down and clicking on (04:36)
While the American government shut down explored absurdity, we have had to make do with mere bemusement over Harvey Norman chief Gerry Harvey’s ...

Want a top Australian Public Service job? Get clicking on Facebook
Click 'Like' if you have what it takes to be a Canberra mandarin.

Shoes of Prey not the only e-tailer clicking onto bricks and mortar
Aussie internet merchants are realising that an old-school shop front is still vital for building brand and sales.