how to make Font.Size subproperty to change the text size of all the child controls

I have a control that is used to get a date (dropdown calendar) and is made up by a label and three dropdownlists. I overrided the Enabled property so when it is true/false all of the child controls are Enabled/Disabled.

That was easy. But now I need to change the text size of the composite control.When I do that, only the text size of the label changes.

If the size would be a property of the WebControls that would be easy. Just override it and that's it. But size is a subproperty of Font.

How can I make it work ? Any help is appreciated

0
gentius

Controlling fonts and font sizes in a menu control
Am building a menu programically (fragment below):Dim mnuTopics As New MenuItem("Lessons") For i As Integer = 1 To 10    Dim menuLesson As New MenuItem("Subject" & i, Nothing, Nothing, "~/Main.aspx?page=Subject&ID=" & i)    mnuTopics.ChildItems.Add(menuLesson)Next MainMenu.Items.Add(mnuTopics) Dim menuProfile As New MenuItem("Profile", Nothing, Nothing, "~/Main.aspx?action=profile")MainMenu.Items.Add(menuProfile)am unable to programically change menu font sizes. Don't want to access a theme/skin--just want to programmically change the font size ba...

Change text size in a RichText Control
How can I change dynamically the size of a selected text in a RochText control without using the toolbar property. Thanks. Hi, You cannot. This is already been submitted as an enhancement request. -- - Met vriendelijke groet, Eric Aling [TeamPS], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/alingejj JII <JII@etnet.fr> wrote in article <3430C6DA.2951@etnet.fr>... > How can I change dynamically the size of a selected text in a RochText > control without using the toolbar property. > > Thanks. > ...

Tab Control
Hello I'm using the tab control from Ajax Extension, I can change the font color but no matter what I do I cannot change the font size. I use skin file, and have skinID for the tab container (as wel as panel, I tried both), then attach the skinID to the tabcontainer control, the font color will change but font size doesn't seem to change at all. as well, in order to use skinID prperty, you have to type dircectly in source code, if you just type in the property box it will come up with erros, and Studio will add a bunch of numbers in your source Please anyone, any help is great hel...

How to adjust the size of label control in the datalist, according to the size of its text?
Hello guys, I have a datalist with RepeatDirection="Horizontal" and RepeatLayout="table". I have a lable control in the data list. I want the layout of my data looks like data elements 1, data element 2,....... but I can not find a property that could adjust the width of the label control according to the length of the text. So far, my layout looks like data           ,      data element 1          element 2 Could some help   thanks ...

Controlling Size of a TreeView Control
Hi guys,I have placed a Treeview control inside a table cel (into a master page). The toc itself is rather large, so the table cel adapts itself to the size of the Treeview control. But at this point it hides itself about 2 cm underneath my top banner, so the first few items in the toc cannot be entered. Is there a way to give the Treeview control a fixed size, so it starts using scrollbars if the toc becomes larger while expanding?Thx in advance,SubZero...

How to change tree view's (web control) back color, font color and font size using CSS (Cascading Style Shteets)
Hi All, I have created tree view (web control) but i want to change all the properties of it, through single style sheet. Like all other controls (label, text box and combo box) it's not possible to change all the properties of treeview through single style sheet by including it to the contol ???? Please help........ MAITRAY. Sorry. No external css. but these attributes: DefaultStyle="background:#CCCCCC;border:solid 1px;color:black;font-size:8pt" HoverStyle="color:blue;font-name:Arial" SelectedStyle="c...

When I hit absolute in the format menu to move a control it also changes the size of that control
I think you guys have a fantastic product and I like playing around with it, but has anyone else had problems with changing an aspx control to absolute so it can be  moved freely on the page only to have that aspx control size to become massive. I been simply going back into source and changing it back to the size I want. If you are talking about the Button control, you are not the only one: http://forums.asp.net/thread/1660976.aspx  Steve Wellens My blog Thank-you, I'm glad to find I'm not the only one having this problem. I have actually had it happen with th...

Changing the font / color / size of the password strength control
I looked at the CSS and tried changing the font of the strength control: weak;ok;good;strong...no good..cant change font or size or color no bold, italic underlined..(but they let you change the position) any suggestions?.. Thanks in advance.. You can update this bug 7802 with these issues.Kirti DeshpandeProgram Manager, Silverlight and ASP.NET AJAXMicrosoftThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thank you sir. I appreciate your quick response. Any idea when the cleaner implementation it mentions will be?..next release?...is it in...

How to control the text-size effects on the Master page presentation
I have built a web site using ASP,net 2.0 with a master page and many content pages.Recently a manager told me that when he changed to a big text size, the Title and subtitlelines mixed up.   I know we probably can not design a web site to fit all kind of text sizes. Are there some guidelines to effectively use the % and px on a master page, so that the contentpages, or the navigation bars, or subtitle label will not mix with the Title label?   Below is a summary of the layout design for my master page. Will appreciate your help in improving the layout coding.  ...

How to sense changing size of control with Ajax/Javascript and using javascript affect things inside that control
I'm not much of a javascript wizard (yet) so I'm struggling here. My scenario is I have a master page that of course has a content area.  As the content area changes size (from the user either changing the browser size or just opening) I want to get notified in javascript so I can change things inside the control itself.  Like, say for example I just want to have a circle inside the content area and I want to be able to change the position of the circle so it stays centered. Am I clear?  If not I can explain some more. Thanks for any help on this.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstr...

font size control
Name: mike Product: eBay Companion Summary: font size control Comments: allow font size changes via ctrl + and ctrl - Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 ...

Email msg, controlling the Font and Size within a text message but not as an attachment
I use mail::sendmail or mail::sender, but I need to be able to send the ms= g as body of text but with font/size vs default of receiver. I am unsure where to look or what to look for. Can it be done? If so, any pointers to or suggestions on how or simple exa= mple of doing such would be greatly appreciated. Wags ;) ********************************************************** This message contains information that is confidential and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates. It is intended only for the recipient named and for the express purpose(s) described therein...

Text size control
Name: Bob Kerr Email: bobkerratfrontierdotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Text size control Comments: For some of us, the ability to increase text size from the tool bar is important. It would be a great help if you could make the text size command in the View menu apply to all portions of the program. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Make text size independent of Browser's text size
How can I make sure that no matter what the user sets the text size in his or her browser, the actual size remains unaltered on a ASP.Net page? Thanks Sunilsun21170 Use absolute text sizes - e.g. size="10pt" or something like that. :)--Brian DesmondWindows Server MVP - Directory Serviceshttp://www.briandesmond.com Thanks. I got it. Sunilsun21170...

Web resources about - how to make Font.Size subproperty to change the text size of all the child controls - asp.net.presentation-controls

Playing more with SPARQL 1.1 property paths
I recently wrote about trying SPARQL 1.1 new query features with ARQ , and one thing I briefly tried was the new property paths feature. At the ...

Oracle 11g to support some OWL inferencing
UMBC e biquity Oracle 11g to support some OWL inferencing « Why the Semantic Web will fail, NOT. One billion spam comments » Oracle 11g to support ...

Guitare
... Contact - english - français - deutsch Guitare URI : http://data.bnf.fr/en/vocabulary/roles/r1280 Code : 1280 instance of : RDF Property subproperty ...

Chant
... - Contact - english - français - deutsch Chant URI : http://data.bnf.fr/en/vocabulary/roles/r1030 Code : 1030 instance of : RDF Property subproperty ...