how to create button controls dynamically .. then i need that click event of buttons

how to create button controls  dynamically .. then i need that click event of buttons  urgent ???????

Vino
0
Vinogays

 Add dynamic controls with events

Website Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.uk
http://lessthandot.com - Experts, Information, Ideas & Knowledge
http://aspnetlibrary.com - An online resource for professional ASP.NET developers

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you

0
ca8msm
9/18/2007 12:01:28 PM

refer below snippet..

{
    {
        Button btnClick = new Button();
        btnClick.Text = "Click Me!";
        btnClick.Click+=new EventHandler(btnClick_Click);
        Page.Form.Controls.Add(btnClick);
    }
    private void btnClick_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        Response.Write("Button Clicked...");
    }
}

hope it helps./.

Thanx,
[KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP

"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code"

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
1
kaushalparik27
9/18/2007 12:08:01 PM

hi thanks for ur valuable reply ..... i got answered ............... thank u great

Vino
0
Vinogays
9/18/2007 1:31:59 PM

Vinogays:
hi thanks for ur valuable reply ..... i got answered ............... thank u great

pleasure to help you.. and dont forget to mark my answer if it helped you. Thanx

Thanx,
[KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP

"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code"

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
kaushalparik27

Registering an event handler for a button control which is dynamically created and added to a PlaceHolder control
Task: Create a form to add computer to database. Problem:  I have a button (Submit) which is dynamically/programmatically created in an event handler method and added to a PlaceHolder.  The page is render correctly but when I click the submit buttom, the event handler method is not being called.  Code:  The 'table' is then added to the PlaceHolder. protected void AddComputer_Click(object sender, EventArgs e){// ... More code ...#region Add Submit button rowTableRow tbRowSubmitBtn = new TableRow();TableCell tbCellEmptySubmit = new TableCell();tbCellEmptySubmit.I...

Dynamically add controls to user control based on Parent page button click event
Hi, I have a page which contains a button, a dropdownlist and a user control.  The user control is added to the parent page during page_load.    If the user clicks on the button, the value in the dropdownlist is passed to the usercontrol via the usercontrols public properties and is stored in its viewstate. The user control is dynamically populated with fields based on a database id passed to it from the parent page.  I gave the user control a public property which hooked into the ViewState bag of the user control so that I could pass it the database id at r...

How to get the value of dynamically created text box which is created dynamically on click of button control.

Pls Help: Inheritance Control declared in aspx: Button Event firing! Inheritance control created programmatically: buttons NOT Firering
Hello all,Facing a problem again hope u can help me out:Control:   [Serializable] public class HeaderField { public string HeaderText { get; set; } public bool NotSortable { get; set; } public string SortExpression { get; set; } public HeaderField(string text, string sortExp) { HeaderText = text; SortExpression = sortExp; } } public class EviSorterCommandEventArgs : CommandEventArgs { public string Message { get; set; } public EviSorterCommandEventArgs(string message, CommandEventArgs origi...

Dynamically loaded user control with a button doesn't fire its button click event?
I have a datagrid, in which one of the columns is 'button' column called 'Send Email'. When I click on this button, then an email user control is dynamically loaded into a placeholder above the datagrid header area. The email control renders correctly, but when I click on 'Send' button in this user control, then the click event of this 'Send' button doesn't fire. This is even though the 'Handles.btnSend.Click' is there for the click method of the 'Send' button. Can someone please tell me why the event is not firing and what do I need to do to make it fire?    sun21170 you have...

Button in dynamic user control need to be clicked twice to fire event?
I have created a website that uses dynamic user controls. I placed a button in a dynamic user control but its need to be clicked twice to fire event. First click doesn't work, but subsequent clicks work. What should I do? Here is my code snippets:  default.aspx---------------------------------------------------------------------- <asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server"></asp:Panel> <asp:Button ID="btnAnaSayfa" runat="server" Text="AnaSayfa" onclick="btnAnaSayfa_Click" ...

How do I call a method with a dynamically created button control with it's click event?
 This is the code so far.  I am trying  to call the Load() event from my data access layer when my dynamically created button is clicked.  I have tried a few times but haven't gotten it quite right.The commented sections at the end of the code below are where I want to put the method call.This is one of the things I have tried:    btnSearch.Click() += Load()   <------------this didn't work   1 lblDisplay.Text = "Enter the customer's ID: "; 2 3 // this is where the text bo...

ISSUE WITH Control's behaviour inisde UPDATE PANEL
 hii evry1..,             i have an strange issue...here..plzz chk it out..                      aspx page:            < asp:UpdatePanel ID="OUpdatePanel" runat="server" >                <ContentTemplate>             &nbs...

Button control not firing from within a dynamically-created user control
Ok, I've been searching for the answer for a couple of days now, so thought I'd ask here.My basic issue is that I can't get a button to fire properly that is inside of a dynamically-created user control. Here's my setup:I've got a repeater on an aspx page that is made up of a bunch of dynamically-created user controls as follows:protected void rpt_ItemDataBound(object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e){    if (e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Item || e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.AlternatingItem)    {        ...

I double click a button but no event handle in source view why, go to button properties,events,onclick, try to create event handle but its where. Only the button markup.
I have a button, if double click it no handle is created. Iam only taken to the buttons' markup in source view. This is happening on all pages through out the whole solution. Possible cause is, this project was not ajax enabled, i installed ajax, edited the web.config file of this project to make the site ajax enabled. I had to build the solution and got no errors, every thing is ok a part from double clicking all controls not being able to get to their event handles.--------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- ...

Capturing Events From Dynamically Created Button control
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to capture the events of a dynamic control. For example, I'm dynamically creating Button controls via a PlaceHolder control. The naming convention for the buttons would be button1, button2 ... buttonN. Is there a way to write code that will execute when one of these buttons are clicked, regardless of what which button it was? I don’t know if this is possible. You help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Attila It is possible. Use the normal code of adding the buttons to the control collection: for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { ...

Handle event
Hi,Is it possible to handle the Button_Click event of a dynamically created Web server button on Page postback. Pls show me a way to do the sameSreejith Sreejithhttp://tips4dotnet.blogspot.com/                 Button btnSubmit = new Button();                btnSubmit.Text = "Submit";                btnSubmit.Click += new EventHandler(btnSumbit_Click);    &nbs...

 Hello all.... I wanted to add FileUpload  controls to a panel on click of a button. However, whenever I tried, only the last declared FileUpload control is loaded in the panel. I am using the following code in asp.net 2.0:- dim n as integer if HiddenField1.value.string ="" then n=0else n= cint(HiddenField1.value.string)end if dim myFileUpload as new FileUpload MyFileUpload.ID="MyFileUpload" & n.tostring Panel1.controls.add(MyFileUpload)HiddenField1.value=n+1 Could anybody correct me/ point me to the  right direct...

Dynamically loaded Web User Control .ascx button click event handler not called on second time click
I have an ascx control (that performs actions for an entity) being added dynamically to accordion panes, and then the panes are added to an ajax accordion control, so that the accordion can contain multiple panes with each pane containing one ascx control. The ascx control contains a delete button which removes the entity from the database. Once the entity is removed, I need to reflect this deletion in the parent page by removing the accordion pane from the accordion. To do this I created a delegate function and which is called from the parent page to rebind the accordion and hence not d...

Web resources about - how to create button controls dynamically .. then i need that click event of buttons - asp.net.presentation-controls

iPhone 5 A6 chip to dynamically up-clock up to 1.3GHz (and downclock too)?
Interesting video from our friends at TLDToday: If this is not just a Geekbench app glitch, it could indicate why that A6 processor is so 2X ...

iPhone 5 Lightning port dynamically reassigns pins
... of Apple's Lightning USB cable shows that the pins on the plug aren't arranged symmetrically, suggesting that the Lightning port can dynamically ...