how do i get the datakey value of a detailview in the code behind page

how do i get the datakey value of a detailview in the code behind page
0
tpiazza

Here is an example of

string test =

Convert.ToString(DetailsView1.DataKey.Value);
http://incendy.spaces.live.com
0
Rafa

How to get a handle on a user control from the code behind of the page holding the control?
I have a .aspx page that uses a .ascx page. So a web form with a server control(.ascx) on it. Basically the control has about four drop down listboxes on it. Lets call them ddlOne, ddlTwo, etc. My question, is how do I access the drop down listbox in the C# code behind file for my web form?(.aspx) So for example how would I access ddlOne which is the drop down listbox on the user/server control? Please help? You could expose them as read-only properties of the usercontrol.  In the codebehind of the usercontrol, you could add: Public ReadOnly Property DDL1() As DropDownList ...

Setting width for .net controls in code(.aspx) page using function call in code behind..
Hi,  Currently I am trying to set the width of the asp.net Table as follows. <asp:Table width="<%=GetWidth()%>" >   and code behind protected Unit GetWidth() { return Unit.Percentage(50); }     It's not working. I know that it works if I set the width complete on some page event(like page_load) of code behind....   Is there a way to maintain the same syntax like calling code behind function in design page...i.e. calling function of .aspx.cs in .aspx page and assign the width as shown above.   Thanks and regards, Giridhar...

Moving items from the page code behind to the user control code behind.
I am trying to setup a page with a user control specified as a header. Things work fine until the user control has to access dynamic content that is in the code behind of the main page. When I try to move these commands to the code behind for the user control I get errors saying items have not been declared. What is the best way to do this, I'm mainly trying to create some headers and footers for my asp.net project. if it belongs for the header move it to the headers code behind. It is probably saying items have not been declared because you moved the methods, but not the properties to...

Getting Textbox Value in Page Code Behind
The client side webpage has textboxes displaying current information of a specific record (first name, last name, company, title,etc). This information is displayed, the issue becomes when that information is changed and the update button is clicked, how to get the value that was changed (if the text box already had a value), how to get the value if the textbox was empty. How to get the newly changed value  on the codebehind so that it can be processed through an update function. The update function is already written , the only thing that is needed is the new value in the textb...

Getting Textbox Value in Page Code Behind -
The client side webpage has textboxes displaying current information of a specific record (first name, last name, company, title,etc). This information is displayed, the issue becomes when that information is changed and the update button is clicked, how to get the value that was changed (if the text box already had a value), how to get the value if the textbox was empty. How to get the newly changed value  on the codebehind so that it can be processed through an update function. The update function is already written , the only thing that is needed is the new value in the textbox. ...

How to get value into javascript from code behind page.....
Hello friends...               I want data from .cs file into javascript.How to do that.   Please help me...   HI Here i am sending a radibuttonlist selected text to the javascript function. foreach (ListItem li in optSearch.Items) { li.Attributes.Add("OnClick", "javascript:return GetSearchOptValue('" + li.Text.ToString() + "');"); } This way u can pass the value to javascript function. Thank Venk...

Get whole html page with values in Code behind.
Hello,  I want to get all HTML code with values entered by user in code behind as it is, Actully this need has arised when I want to send a mail to a given mail id, the whole HTML page as it is (same UI) with entered values.   For this I hv written following code, but it only gives the HTML and not the values user has entered. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ private...

getting html hidden controls value in code behind
hii need to get a value of html hidden control which is not set to runat server and i also dont have its id only name is getting.<input type=hidden name=refid value="1">Request.form["refid"] is not working. socan u sugges some idearegardsmax In asp.net, there is a control called a HiddenField control.Have you thought of using that?Also - is this posting to another page? if so - which post method?Many times, I've seen people use Request.form when they needed Request.QuerystringDavid WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet10...

retreive values from user control in a code behind page
hi, i have written a date control with three drop downs for year,month and days as dtecontrol.ascx which gives the date as 'mm/dd/yy'and have used it in an asppage date.aspx. can any one suggest me how to retrieve the whole date value in the code behind page of date.aspx.vb thanks & regards Add public property of type DateTime to dtecontrol. In property validate and parse strings to date. In date.aspx.vb you will be able to access it as property of any other control.Leon LangleybenMCSD, ASP.NET MVPBlog i have already tried that,but iam having the same problem. iam givi...

Value not passing to User Control Code Behind page
I am having difficulty with a basic user control. All I want to do is change an image in the control based on a value in a grid. The user control is a template in the grid. What seems to be happening is the value assigned to a property of the user control in the aspx page reverts back to null when control goes back to the user control. Hope that makes sense.  Seems that the value has a context problem that I cannot work out how to correct.  Code is listed below.... PercentageCompleteImage.ascx (Just an image referencing the first of 10 images in the root directory) <%@ ...

How to get the value of a varibale,created in a Javascript, into a code-behind page?
I am creating a Javascript Like:function GetSelectedTopics() {debugger;  var selectedIds=[];   var TopicIds=document.getElementById("hidTopicList").value.split(",");  for(var i=0;i<TopicIds.length;i++)   {   if(document.getElementById(TOPIC_CHECKBOX_PREFIX+TopicIds[i]).checked)   {      selectedIds[selectedIds.length]=TopicIds[i];  }  } }return selectedIds; } Here I want to get the value of selectedIDs into my code-behind page. I am calling Javascript like: btnCopyTopics.OnClientClick...

get html textbox value in C#.net(code behind)
  i am new to ASP.net. Can anybody say how to get Input textbox value in C#.net. b4 sending answer Thankx  string value = Resquest.Form["textboxname"].ToString(); Hi,There are two ways to access it. 1) Make it runat="server" and access it in code behind like textbox1.value2) Another way is by using     Request.Form["textbox1"].ToString(); I hope this will be helpful to you.Thanks, Alpesh DhaneshaPlease don't forget to "Mask as Answer" if it helped. just add runat =server to html  ...

How to retrieve value of html checkbox present in datagrid in the code behind page??
Hi, In my code i have a datagrid as below:  <asp:DataGrid ID="grid" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="false" AllowSorting="True" BorderWidth="0px" Width="766px" Height="250px" AllowPaging="True" OnPageIndexChanged="grid_PageIndexChanged" PageSize="5" OnItemDataBound="grid_ItemDataBound" > <Columns> <asp:BoundColumn DataField="Title" HeaderText="Title"> <ItemStyle VerticalAlign="Middle" HorizontalAlign="Left" ...

i want to get value from code behind in html page using javascipt
  Hai .........   i want to get value from code behind in html page using javascipt i used one usercontrol,,,,,,,,,,, im my ascx page the i placed in one more usercontrols the user controls like as seat type... regarding my application .. the user select the one usercontrols...like select one seat.. to set the "dim   lintselectseatcnt as integer =1" this lintselectseatcnt value i want to access the html page... function fun() { var  seatcnt=<%=lintselectseatcnt %> alert(seatcnt); if(seatcnt==0) { alert("please select the seat ") ...

Web resources about - how do i get the datakey value of a detailview in the code behind page - asp.net.presentation-controls

Multi-pane Layouts - Android Developers
On smaller devices your content is typically divided into a master grid or list view and a detailview. Touching an item in the master view opens ...

Russia Medvedev Zuckerberg - Buy Photos - AP Images - DetailView
AP Images : DetailView : Russia Medvedev Zuckerberg

Patent US821393 - Flying-machine. - Google Patents
Search Images Maps Play YouTube News Gmail Drive More Calendar Translate Mobile Books Offers Wallet Shopping Blogger Finance Photos Videos Even ...

Why Mozilla Matters - Hacker News
I have a hard time believing Brendan's pledge to diversity given Mozilla's non-support for Gecko embedding. There's a number of Gecko-based browsers, ...

Projects- Robotics Innovation Center - DFKI GmbH
DFKI GmbH Robotics Innovation Center (RIC) Intern - DE - EN Startpage Menu About Us DFKI RIC Robotics Group Staff Listview Detailview Thumbnailview ...

Mobile Development Samples
Following Windows Mobile Development Samples demonstrate the usage of Resco .NET CF controls in various situations.

Detailview : - http://www.steinberg.net/
Steinberg is very excited to present Cubasis — a streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, ...

ESL TV: Beta Status
Skip to the navigation . Skip to the content . Switch to old page Games Events Channels Schedule Videos Global (All videos) Brazil (Brazil and ...

TV on the Internet - Buy Photos - AP Images - DetailView
AP Images : DetailView : TV on the Internet

Sochi Olympics Alpine Skiing Women - Buy Photos - AP Images - DetailView
AP Images : DetailView : Sochi Olympics Alpine Skiing Women