Get DateTime form Access Database

Hi All,

I have created an Access Database to control Selected Days from Calendar control.
The user can type two Dates in two different Textboxes( Date from - Date to).
With insert() method I can insert selected days in access database named "mydates".
How can I get these Dates which are allready recorded in Database(mydates) and compare them with currently selected dates from another user? The goal is, that the following user should not be able to select the same date range, which has already been selected by a previous user.
Any help will be highly appreciated!
0
olguns

Bind you calendar control to the database table which maintains the days anddo not let the user even select the days which have already been selected. This works really well.

hth
Shravan Addaypally MCP

0
shravan79
3/15/2005 10:07:55 PM
How can I do this? I would be glad if you could give me some more information about binding a calendar to a Database Table?

Best regards
0
olguns

VB.Net >> How to access controls of other forms?
Hi Friends, These questions are about Visual Basic .Net 1- How can I access the controls of other forms? is this something like (frmCharges.Textbox1.text ) but it doesnt work 2- How can I set size of each column individually in DataGrid 3- My DataGrid is showing the results from sql server database but when I run the form it first shows a + sign in datagrid not the actuall results. Then I have to click that + sign then the DataGrid shows the results. How can I avoid this + sign? I'll really appreciate your help. Regards, 1 - Request.Form("formvariable") ...

Accessing form controls from a user control
What's up all,I have a user information form in a user control(standard input fields). When I used use VS 2003 I could set the declared Web Controls to "public" so I could access them from the page referencing the user control..But with VS 2005 I can't seem to find a way to access the declarations of the individual Web Controls to make them public.Would it be a better idea to make a property for each control, within the user control and make those public to retrieve the data? Thanks!Gary It's a good OOP practice to create a public property within the UserControl to expose access...

Accessing Form Controls via code behind (VB.NET)
Hi,I hope someone can help provide some light on this problem I'm having. I have searched the forums and found another post on ASP.NET that references how to access controls on a form using for example:Dim lstResourceServers As WebControl = frmASP.FindControl("lstResourceServers")This will indeed give me access to the listbox control on the form but I can't access the properties and methods specific to the listbox control class such as Items, SelectedIndex, etc. which to me is rather pointless.If I place a listbox or any other component on my asp.net page I can directly acc...

How to get OLE object from access database and display in the form view?
I have no idea why it cannot show the picture that i put inside the access database. I set the type of the field is OLE object and put BITmap file in it. My source code in my webpage is ' /> And it will display these word if i try to run the webpage Book Picture: System.Byte[] So, i was wondering. Is it change the Text to something like "img" tags or something else. I need help please. Thanks. kekewong First, I would never store images in an Access database.  You will get horrible performance at best. Store the file name in the database instead. Se...

How to get an access to MS Access database?
Is it possible to get normal access to MS Access database without OLE DB drivers just with methods of ASP.NET. The problem is that the hoster set trust level to medium and does not allow using of OLE DB drivers. Thank you....

Hi, I use login control. My database in an MS access mdb file. How to set the access db to be the provider of the login control?
Hi I'm pretty new to security, so it may be a qstn of a begginer but i hope you'll help. I have an access db, and I use the login control. The login control uses the asp.net sql server as the provider right? but I want it to use my custom access database as the provider/database how can I do it?   Thanks for the help. The login control will use whichever provider is specified in the <Membership> section of your Web.config.  So in order to use your existing database, you'll probably want to create a custom membership provider.  There are lots of e...

VB access data from Sql database directly without a forms control involved
My Problem is I need to read a table retrieve the information and use it without it being placed into a forms control (I,e  gridview). I am new to asp.met and come from a php backgroound. I can do it the old fashoned way using adodb as before asp.net existed but I believe there must be a new  and better way.   Please Help.     Quick and dirty - very basic: Dim query As String = "Select * From table"Dim connstring As String = "myconnectionstring"Dim conn As New SqlConnection(connstring)Dim cmd As New SqlCommand(query, conn)conn.Op...

Access forms vs vb.net forms
I have to do an windows application for an access database, which currently had access forms. I am trying to convince doing it in vb.net. I know I can do much better froms or front end with VB.net. I am not sure how to convince my boss or client. Thanks If you want info on Windows Applications try www.windowsforms.net. Here's how to convince them, if they are tight about money: vb.net = Only need one license, for you the programmer, which you may already have access = need an access license for every person that uses the program (shush, don't tell them about access runtime) I...

Getting user control' forms all controls ids
Can any one tell me how to get id of all the controls in user controls in javascript through loop. I have used the following :-     var intLength=doc.forms[0].length;  for(i=0;i<intLength;i++)    {        id=doc.forms[0].item(i).id; It is well worked in simple page, but in user control this does not return any control id return only like _viewstate,_arguments like 3 ids while i have panel tables in my forms but does not shows these ids. I m waiting for answers Hi, Instead of referencing the form directly with do...

using a .Net Control as activex control in VCL form
Hi , We have a to integrate a simple .Dot CSharp control which needs to be integrated into bcb2010 VCL form as a control. We will place the control on the VCL form along with other VCL controls's. I tried creating a simple .net control using a lable+textbox and trying to use in vcl form. I have made the assembly comvisible and generated tlb files and .bpl for the component. I could see the component in "ActiveX" tool palette. But when I drag the object onto VCL form and try to access its attributes I run into problems. I am not able to see .net control on the vcl at runti...

Accessing Parent's control form User Control?
Hi, I have a Webform and a User Control in it. The form has a panel and textbox in it. The User control has a button in it. Using that Button, I want to show/hide the panel. But, my issue is how to get access to Parent's controls (in this case, the parent control is Panel). Please advice. Thanks in advance. Easy... just make the controls you want to access in the Page public and then cast the Page in the control to the appropriate type and access the now public controls.... uhh??? got that ;-) Example: Page: Name MyPage Controls in MyPage: public System.Web.UI.WebCo...

Getting Information from the Controls (TemplateField or BoundField ) from any of the Data Presentation Controls
Hello Everybody,I have a very important question for me.For example, I have a GridView.It has three BoundFields and one TemplateFieldI want to get information from any of the record (row,line etc ) using any of the BoundFields or TemplateFields.And also I want to accomplish this not only with GridView but also other Data Presentation Controls, DetailsView FormView and Repeater.Shortly, Can anybody help me how to refer Controls in GridView, FormView, DetailsView, RepeaterPS: I have searched in Google and many sites,forums. But I couldn't see any solution and see that many people ask the same ...

Web resources about - Get DateTime form Access Database - asp.net.presentation-controls

Is there a JQuery plugin to convert UTC datetimes to local user timezone?
If I have a tag: &lt;span class="utctime"&gt;2010-01-01 11:30 PM&lt;/span&gt; I would like a jquery script or plug in to convert every utctime ...

Targetprocess 3.7.3: Epic unit for Bug/Story cards, new DateTime functions in Webhook plugin
Webhook plugin supports new DateTime functions AddDays(DateTime date, int days) – Returns a new date with the number of days added. The number ...

Common Pitfalls when working with DateTime’s
In .NET, the DateTime structure provides us wonderful functionality, but this seemingly simple structure can cause a lot of headaches if you ...

Parsing Twitter Date format to .Net DateTime
Recently when I needed to parse the twitter datetime format into a .Net DateTime I found this post on the web showing how to do it. However, ...

C Sharp (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(pronounced see sharp ) is a multi-paradigm programming language encompassing strong typing , imperative , declarative , functional , generic ...

1753 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Afrikaans አማርኛ العربية Aragonés Asturianu Aymar aru Azərbaycanca বাংলা Bân-lâm-gú Basa Banyumasan Беларуская ‪Беларуская (тарашкевіца)‬ ...

Coded Smorgasbord: Schizophrenic Haiku Comments and More
... writes Malcom StandardResponse UnSubscribeNewsletterUserAccount( string opTinGUID,string email, string sellingRegion, string source, DateTime ...

Limburg.be - Welkom op de site van de provincie Limburg - Welkom_op_de_site_van_de_provincie_Limburg
visit wonen werken leven ontspannen infopunt home op trefwoord contactpersonen wegwijs sitemap print deze pagina Je bent hier: limburg.be Contact ...

Simples Ideias. Por Nando Vieira.
Simples Ideias Siga-me no Twitter Junho/2012 Usando o Vagrant como ambiente de desenvolvimento no Windows http://simplesideias.com.br/usando ...