Fire event when click in the specific cell in DataGrid using Asp.net,Vb.net

Hello

i am using asp.net DataGrid control. i wants that when i click on the specific cell in a datagrid the event occur after clicking the specific cell and display which cell has been clicked.
Note: cell not a row. cell means value against specific row and coloum.
i am using nested dataGrid . Master Child datagrid.
i am using child datagrid in datagrid template coloum of master data grid.
thanx
tenzeel.
M.Tenzeel Fayyaz
0
Tenzeel

Take a look @ DataGrid and Client Side Events

Make changes at below given statement to onclick event and modify accordingly

'2. To change the color of the column onMouseOver (i.e. the cell) in the Datagrid
e.Item.Cells(dc.IndexOf(dc(dcCol.ColumnName))).Attributes.Add("onmouseover", _
"this.style.backgroundColor='RoyalBlue';this.style.cursor='hand';" _
& "window.status='ProductID=" & strID & "'")

e.Item.Cells(dc.IndexOf(dc(dcCol.ColumnName))).Attributes.Add("onmouseout", _
"this.style.backgroundColor='';this.style.cursor='default';" _
& "window.status=''")

Sushila Bowalekar Patel
Visual ASP/ASP.NET MVP
http://weblogs.asp.net/sushilasb
0
SushilaSB

Datagrid(.net 1.1) to GridView(.net 2.0) and using the RowUpdating event how to extract the values from the controls.
Ok  This is the settings: I use a Viewgrid with only itemtemplate colums for example. <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Test"><ItemTemplate><asp:Label id="LBL_Test" text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Test1") %>' runat="server" meta:resourcekey="LBL_TestResource1"></asp:Label></font></ItemTemplate> <EditItemTemplate><asp:TextBox ID="HDN_Test" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Test1") %>' Runat="server" meta:resourcekey="HDN_TestResource1" /></EditItemTemplate></asp:TemplateField>  The ...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

How do I invoke the button's click event using using VB.Net
I am programming VB.Net for my ASP.net project. Can anyone tell me how do I code the "button" server control to invoke the click event? I believe one line of VB code would do. It didn't work when I try btnButton.Click() ???? Thank You! You can always call btnButton_Click(Me, EventArgs.Empty) If I remember correctly. This assumes you have a btnButton_Click(sender as Object, e as EventArgs) sub somewhere in your page. Greg You can also do btnButton_Click.PerformClick() !Jarod Sorry... Forget... The PerformClick method exist only for windows forms b...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

How to use InterBase with VS.NET (vb.net)??
Hi all; Q1:How can I use "InterBase" as a RDMS with Visual Studio.NET (VB.NET) for developing a small application?? Q2:What should I use for a Data Provider? Q3:How ConnectionString will be build?? Thanks in advanced!Regards,CS4Ever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will ALL know you have been helped. This will help me, you and others....

VB.NET UltraLite and DataGrid with .NET FrameWork
hi, i need use Ultralite database with Vb.NET in a PDA with Pocket PC 2002 i need asociate Datagrid with a source, this source is a ultralite table what is the best way? i try with this code but don�t work Dim myTable As UltraLite.Table = Connection.GetTable(TablasU) DataGrid1.DataSource = myTable Thanks, Miguel Machado Please visit codeXchange for samples demonstrating the use of a DataGrid with UltraLite. http://ianywhere.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=283 The samples you are looking for are called "UltraLite...

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net
 Hi, I am new to Gadget Concept. i want to create new Gadget. it must show the name 'Gadget Application'. pls, guide me how to create Gadget using .net application with some sample. thanks for your help in advance. Regards,Suriyanarayana.N  Unfortunately creating a Gadget using the .NET framework is not so simple. I have found a few post that might help you understand the process:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/gadgettips.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/GadgetInterop.aspx Gabriel Bogéa (http://www.gbogea.com)-----------------Please 'Mark...

Insert datetime, using ADO.net VB.net
Hello there,I got a little code there are inserting a record into my msSQL database..But i cant insert the datetime, for one reason?The problem is in line 7 () where i want to insert DateTime.Now 1 Protected Sub SendPmTilAfviste(ByVal modtager As String, ByVal festID As String) 2 ' Connection 3 Dim conn As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection("Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\ASPNETDB.MDF;Integrated Security=True;User Instance=True") 4 conn.Open() 5 6 ' SQL-kommandoen 7 Dim cm...

VB.Net To C#.Net

Web resources about - Fire event when click in the specific cell in DataGrid using Asp.net,Vb.net - asp.net.presentation-controls

Specific - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Specific Pathogen Free , of a laboratory animal guaranteed free of particular (i.e., specific and named) pathogens "Specific" generally means ...

Specific activity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... SI quantity related to the phenomenon of natural and artificial radioactivity. The SI unit of "activity" is becquerel, Bq, while that of "specific ...

Post Planner Launches Time Zone-Specific Facebook Posting Feature
So your company is based in San Francisco, but you’ve got a big fan base in Berlin. Posting to your Facebook page at 3 p.m. from California means ...

PSA: Apple hasn’t fixed the Gatekeeper vulnerability, only blocked specific apps using it
... Gatekeeper reports that the vulnerability remains despite two security patches applied by the company. Each, he says, only blocks the specific ...

Facebook Tests Interest-Specific News Feeds on Mobile - Digital - Advertising Age
... have sections, and now so does Facebook's news feed, at least for some people. The social network has been experimenting with category-specific ...

Mad Catz launching Samsung-specific game controllers
... their game controllers to Samsung Mobile. Mad Catz is revealing at CES 2016 that they are developing controllers and game pads that are specifically ...

The FTC has finally given some specific guidance on what native ads are meant to look like
... on a journalism website. The FTC has been exploring how to effectively police native advertising since 2013. On Tuesday it released specific ...

Nashua Public Schools Closed Following ‘Specific’ Threat Of Violence
All public schools in Nashua, NH, will be closed Monday after school officials received a detailed threat of violence involving the city's two ...

Obama: No 'specific and credible' holiday threat
CNN Obama: No 'specific and credible' holiday threat CNN Washington (CNN) President Barack Obama insisted Thursday that Americans should feel ...

NY Fast-Food Specific Wage Hike Clears Appeal
Fast food workers in New York take a step closer to a $15 minimum wage.