Displaying image in a column of a datagrid control

Hi Experts,

How can i display an image in a column of a datagrid control? On clicking that image i want to redirect to another screen based on the row selected.

Also how should i open an popup screen by clicking the hyperlink column of a datagrid control.

It is similar to a message board forum.(viewing all the messages posted with details)

Thanks in advance.

0
aresung

XIII

BUG: Image Controls in UpdateProgess Control: Can not use FindControl() methods to get Image
There is a single UpdateProgress control on the page. as such: <ajax:UpdateProgress  ID="UpdateProgress1" runat="server"   DisplayAfter="100" >         <ProgressTemplate>                <div style="border:2px solid #0099FF; background-color:#EFEFEF; padding:10px; width:200px; height:20px;">               Updating Panel            </div&...

How to place a DataGrid Control with in a DataGrid Control
Hi, I want to place a DataGrid control in a DataGrid control can any one plz tell me the procedure to place the control Thanks in Advance Krisamigo <!---<asp:DataGrid ID=dg_List runat=server><Columns><asp:TemplateColumn><ItemTemplate><asp:DataGrid ID=dg_List2 Runat=server></asp:DataGrid> </ItemTemplate> </asp:TemplateColumn> </Columns> </asp:DataGrid> ---> Hardik Joshi...

How to display SQL Server Image column in a Image control in a web formview??
I have a SQL Server 2005 table with a column called WBTImage with a data type as image.  The images were already loaded into the table using a MSAccess program. I want to display the WBTImage column in a asp image control (imgTrain) on a web form.  There is no data binding property for the image column.  I have looked at many posts across many forumns and all of the solutions do not appear to work.  Some used the system.drawing,image.fromstream, some used binary.write, one showed a windows form with a data binding that I could not find and the other used a memorystream...

Displaying images based on data in an image control in a template column in a datagridview
Hi. I'm trying to use a template column in a datagridview such that it displays an image based on a value coming back from the db - eg values 1,2...5 becomes 1star.jpg, 2star.jpg... 5star.jpg I have the column set up with an image control in it. I know I need to set the image control url. I figure I need to do this in a RowDataBound handler...? But have no idea how to reference the image control or the data from the db. Any help appreciated - keep it somple - I've not done HTML\ASP\VB before   Okay found a v simple way            <asp:Temp...

Bind Data to an Image Control not in a Data Presentation Control
I've been searching for two days but I don't really know what to search for.I'm making a site for a photographer.  The Default.aspx page displays Albums by showing a title, image and description from the database table Albums. Click an album to view the contents and it passes the QueryString which is AlbumName.  The ViewAlbum.aspx page uses the QueryString to display an UpdatePanel holding a Large Image and a Repeater full of dynamically filled ImageButtons for thumbs.  Both are from the database table Photos and are retrieved using an ObjectDataSource. Click the ...

displaying image in image control
I am inserting the image from the image control in the sql server database. now i want to read the image from the databse and show that image in the image control. i am able to read the image in streams and i am not able it to assign it to image control.kindly help. Hi,have a look at this linkhttp://www.aspdotnetcodes.com/Insert_Images_Database.aspxThanks,  hai go through the links http://www.odetocode.com/Articles/172.aspxhttp://chiragrdarji.wordpress.com/2007/03/05/storing-and-retrieving-image-in-sql-server/ Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blog...

How to Display Image on Image control
 Dear All forum memberI am using <cc1:FileUploaderAjax> </cc1:FileUploaderAjax> for uploading image to database.I want to display the image in a image control as soon as user will finish his  browse for selecting Image before going to database. If any other way is possible with out using <cc1:FileUploaderAjax> </cc1:FileUploaderAjax> , that will also fine for me, but it should be ajax enabled.Mark As Answer if it helpsThanks & RegardGyana Ojha...

Adding an image control to another image control
I have a panel in a web form and have added a image control too it. Then I set the url to a picture. I then added a smaller image control to the first image control and set the url to a different picture. The problem is that the second control does not show a new picture. Can you not add an image control to another image control or does the parent image control display over the child image control?    I think you can do somthing like that with divs and diddling the z-index: http://forums.devx.com/showthread.php?t=6930I love ...

Display image in image control?
i am trying to retrive the image from sqlserver 2005 and how to put this image in image control in a web application?  See Saving and Displaying Photos in SQL Server using ASP.NETIf this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you!...

Displaying image from database(image datatype) to image control
Hie all...I'm a newbie at asp.net. I m currently using asp.net 2.0.I m having a problem with displaying images on my web form. Have tried looking thru all codes but i can't find a step by step tutorial for doing so. I understand that in asp.net 1.1, the detailsview can automatically be linked to the image field and display the image. But this is not possible now. So, i have decided to just display the image in an image control.from my understanding, 1. retrieve image from database and convert it to temporary image file in a file path. 2. use the image control's imageurl to point to the file....

Is there a control which can display scroll bar when image dimension exceed the control
I put a image in the control, when the image dimension is less than the control dimension, it's normal, but when  the image dimension is larger than the control dimension, I hope the control can display a scroll bar , so I can view full dimension image by operate scroll bar.SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator Hi, You could simply place your image inside a HTML DIV element with a CSS class that keeps the dimensions, something like the following would work: .scrollableImage...

Using the extended hover control to pop up an image in a panel, how do I make the imageurl of the popup image change to that of the control that has extended hover control
I have a list of thumbnails, and one panel with a image in it.  I want to be able to hover over the thumbnails and show the image enlarged in the image of the popup panel change to the imageurl of the thumbnail.  I konw it has to be done in script.  What would it look like. Thanks Hi, Please check the below sample:   <script type="text/javascript"> function getTop(e) { var offset=e.offsetTop; if(e.offsetParent!=null) offset+=getTop(e.offsetParent); return offset; } f...

Menu control and Image control
Hi I've recently been building a website using asp.net 2005, I added a menu along the top of the web page, and a logo image just below the menu. The problem is when the mouse cross over the menu, the parent menu populates its sub menu, but the sub menu droping down behind the image, so that I couldn't click the sub menu, I reckon that there might be a component layer management technique should be used for this situation. Anyone can help me out? I also tried to set the value of z-index, but it only works on the main menu item, all submenuitem still hiding behind the image. a...

Web resources about - Displaying image in a column of a datagrid control - asp.net.presentation-controls

List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For these mammals, there is documented evidence of homosexual behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sexual behavior , courtship , affection ...

Facebook Displaying Page Insights On Page Admins’ Personal Pages?
Some Facebook page administrators are seeing modules on their personal pages displaying page insights ad, campaign , and like totals for pages ...

Facebook Displaying Unread Messages from Pages in a New Updates Module
Facebook is displaying a new “Updates” sidebar module which shows some users unread messages sent to them by Pages. Users will see the Updates ...

Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air CNN Live - YouTube
Don Lemon Holds Up Sign Displaying the N-Word, Uncensored, on Air Lemon held up a Confederate flag first before holding up the sign. He asked, ...

Hazelwood coal mine fire: Morwell residents displaying symptoms similar to cigarette smokers, expert ...
An expert says some locals near Victoria's Hazelwood mine fire have symptoms similar to cigarette smokers.

Police accused of displaying fake G20 weapons
Toronto's top police officer misled the public by displaying fake weapons used in a medieval-themed role-playing game to help justify their actions ...

No charges for U.S. host for displaying high-capacity magazine on TV
NBC television journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program ...

Jays' Escobar suspended three games for displaying slur
Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar has been suspended three games for displaying a homophobic slur on his eye-black during a game on Saturday. ...

Google Play Store now displaying age-based ratings
We reported back in May that Google was adding age-based ratings to all apps in the Play Store as determined by the International Age Rating ...

Apple displaying Ferraris & other cars at WWDC hinting at CarPlay announcements
... 2014 Filed under: AAPL Company , iOS Continue reading more about AAPL Company and iOS at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple displaying ...