Data type mismatch in criteria expression error when using a DetailsView control in VWD2005 on access DB

I have a Yes/No field in an Access 2000 db that im using to show a simple yes/no checkbox on a web form in VWD2005.

When I click the insert link, Im getting the error "Data type mismatch in criteria expression".

I believe this is because the form is giving ADO.NET true/false instead of yes or no. Is this correct? And how do I make it so Access will accept the input from a checkbox in a detailsview control?

Thanks!

-Matt

0
lowestcostmusic

Yes you are correct. The check box checked is a boolean value that is 1 if true and 0 if false.

You can hardcode the yes/no in the insert command just put a condition for if the the checkbox.checked = 1

- SH

0
SinkableHail