Copy the text from ms-word to Text Box with same format (including Tables)

 Hai frnds i want to the Msword in text box with same format ( tables , fontsize,fontstyle,colour of the font and etc )

Can any one please help me
Thanks,
Shiva

If(MyPost Helps You)
shivach7

This is not possible with textbox as textbox does not provide the graphical properties.

Instead u can use richtextbox to have the feature that u needed.

Richtextbox have all the features and u can copy and paste & it will not change anything.

Thanks,

Ravi

Mark the answer as Answer if it satisfy the need.
0
polravi
10/14/2008 6:57:33 AM

 I cant undersand all of ur requirement.

Tell me in details and read the API to read data from MS-word in any user control

tell me which language do u want to do this if possible i give u the solution I have implemented it ....

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
dangerouschotu
10/14/2008 7:05:22 AM

 I cant undersand all of ur requirement.

Tell me in details and read the API to read data from MS-word in any user control

tell me which language do u want to do this if possible i give u the solution I have implemented it ....

But you can not get all the formated values of ms word in richtext box control.... Its not possible...

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
dangerouschotu
10/14/2008 7:11:08 AM

I agree But richtextbox can serve the need that a simple textbox cant

Thanks,

Ravi

Mark the answer as Answer if it satisfy the need.
0
polravi
10/14/2008 7:13:26 AM

 hai chotu i want to implement in C# ................

I want to show the ms-word  document in text box (not only textbox any type of controls like rich text box or label )

 and finally i want to save that in database(sqlserver)

 Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Shiva

If(MyPost Helps You)
shivach7
10/14/2008 7:21:10 AM

You can evaluate FCKEditor or TinyMCE. They are both open source & work in popular browsers -

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fckeditor/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinymce/

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=8141

FreeTextBox is free but not open source  - http://freetextbox.com/default.aspx

M.V. 'Anil' Radhakrishna
Web Development Tips, Tricks & Trivia | My Code Gallery

Recent article - How To Create a Custom IE8 Accelerator

0
mvark

Copy memo text to clipboard and pasting into MS Word
I am working on an application where I click on a button that then triggers the copying of memo text to the clipboard. I then manually switch windows to MS Word, start with a new/blank document, and press CTRL-V (paste). The text appears in the font size, color, etc, as it was in the memo item, however the margin of the Word document jumps from 1.0 inches to 1.25 inches. My default as setup in Normal.dot is for 1.0 inch margins (and this indeed works with creating new docs in MS Word alone). I actually want to use this process in two different applications. In one, I want the margin ...

MS Publisher / Word-like textframe web control... flowing text between text controls
Does anyone know of an ASP.Net web control capable of linking text boxes/frames together similarly to the Publisher & Word textframe objects (via the NextLinkedTextFrame property in Publisher or the TextFrame.Next property in Word)? The goal is to have text flow from one textbox into another. Thx.....

Text box text formatting
Hi,  Is there any easy way in ASP.Net in Visual Studio 2005 to create a text format bar for a text box? Some one mentioned to me that there is a control in the toolbox to do this but i can't seem to find it.  Any Ideas?I'm new. Please be gentle. Are you looking for something like a FreeTextBox?http://freetextbox.com/default.aspx Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! Hi Darrell, Yes thats the sort of thing i am looking for but because i am a student i have to use the tools already availab...

Ritch Text Box control from Free Text Box
I have a client that is complaintaning about how hurd it is to format a html page with that tool it is great for someone like us who knows how to work with HTML and all that.. is it a good program or tool that i can show him so he ca format a page for easily ?? right now is using Word and do a copy paste..but its not showing off the same thing... thanx.I like programming If he is using word you might want to look at this... Peters MHTML Control Cheers, Dave...

How do I block a user from entering text in a text box if they type text in another text box?
I have two text boxes, and want the user to complete one or the other.  How can I "grey out" one text box if a user starts typing in the other textbox?  Never make important decisions on a Monday! You can use the OnTextChanged event of the textboxes and write Javascript for both textboxes to disable the other textbox when the user starts to type in something in one textbox. The only problem with that is that once the user starts to type in something in one text box the other textbox gets disabled and locks up, so now the user HAS TO compulsarily type what he wants in th...

question about excentrics world eworldui.net calendar control
I'm using the calendar control at http://www.eworldui.net/CustomControls/CalendarPopup.aspx, which is free and working well except for one problem: if someone types in a date rather then using the calendar to pick a date, its turning 07 into 1907 instead of 2007. So, if someone types 1/25/07 it turns that date into 1/25/1907 I've set the upper and lower date ranges on the calendar but that only seems to effect what dates you can pick using the calendar. It doesnt seem to have any effect on the text box associated with the calendar control. The best i have been able to do so far is disable ...

Bold Text For Selected text in Text Box
Hi EveryoneI have a small thing to do [at this time , very big for me]. I want to make some text string as bold which appears in a text box control for the web. It means some of the portion of the string will be bold and some will be in the normal font style. Can anyone suggest any idea to accomplish this task. [I know that we can set the font weight property for the whole text box and all the text appears in the selected font-weight]Any suggestions.BaberBaber SaeedSoftware EngineerPalmChip, Pakistan Toll Free: 0800-000-13 Ext:494Cell: 0300-6438634 Standard TextBox that comes with ASP.NET ...

Text formatting problem in Rich Text Box
I have developed a user control in C#. This user control contains a Rich text box. We are using this user control in an ASP .NET site for rich text editing through web. The problem is losting text formatting. First we have changed some formatting displayed texts (formatting means BOLD, Underline, font size change, font change, etc), Then lost these formatting after minimizing and maximizing the internet explorer. How to solve this problem??? One more thing is this problem not there when use this control in a desktop application..  pls help me......   Jefy Jefy:This use...

Format text field and field text box in datagrid
I have a column that allows the user to edit the datagrid.  When the Edit link is clicked, only one column is editable...this works.  The problems are that:1) the text box is only 75% of the width of the column2) when i type text into the text field, the size is a lot larger than the text in other non-editable columns3) the height of the text-box is too high.In summar, how can i format the editable field?I have tried doing so, in the Propery Builder>Format and changing the settings in the 'Edit Mode Items', that does not help.  I'm trying to use the XX-Small text size....

I need a button to copy text from a text box to the clipboard
I have a text box already populated with text, and a button.  I want the button click to copy the contents of the text box to the client's clipboard.  I did a Google search and came up with two possible methods, but I can't get either to work.  Maybe I'm not incorporating the javascript correctly?   I have a master page and the textboxes are on a content page.  In the header of the Master page I have <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="CPHStyles" runat="server"></asp:ContentPlaceHolder> The first thing I tried was to add this javas...

control text in a text box inside a Form view
I want to get text from a querystring into a text box that is prt of a form view. I have tried writing code in the page load that changes the text value inside that text box but i get the error that the texbox name is not in the current context. My question is how to call a textbox (or any other control) inside a form view? You can use the FormView's OnDataBound event to access the textbox on your formview: OnDataBound="FormView1_OnDataBound" Protected Sub FormView1_OnDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)        If FormView1.Curren...

html formatted text to formatted text in a textbox ???
hi,i have html formatted text coming from my database and i want to show it as formatted in a textbox. assigning the database text to a label works fine but getting the db content in a textbox gets the html text, not the formatted text. Ex: <b> test </b> shows as it is and i want to show a bold "test" in textbox. any ideasthank you-shane** Edited by moderator Longhorn2005 ** You will need a RTE (Rich Text Editor) such as FreeTextBox or FCKeditor to display HTML formatted text.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question...

Text as text
Name: JohnA Boice Email: jaboiceathughesdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Text as text Comments: You need to do as Safari does and make ALL text, including buttons, links, bookmarks, and general page text actual text so screen readers can interpret and voice the text. Until this occurs, your products are a real pain to use. And I have limited sight. What about those with less or no sight? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Web resources about - Copy the text from ms-word to Text Box with same format (including Tables) - asp.net.presentation-controls

70M Facebook Shares To Hit The Market, Including 41.35M From Mark Zuckerberg
... public offering of class-A common stock, with 27,004,761 coming from the company itself and another 42,995,239 from certain stockholders, including ...

Latino Youth Interrupt President Obama Speech to Protest His One Million Deportations, Including Many ...
Presente.org hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Latino Youth Interrupt President Obama Speech to Protest His One Million Deportations, Including Many ...

Facebook to introduce additional targeting for page posts, including age and gender segmenting
Facebook is planning to allow pages to target their posts to new subsets of their audience, including fans of a particular age range or gender, ...

Twitter Introduces Custom Timelines, Including Developer API
Like Storify, built right into Twitter itself.

Preschool Zoo Puzzles for toddlers and kids (animal puzzles including jigsaw puzzles, matching, counting ...
Get Preschool Zoo Puzzles for toddlers and kids (animal puzzles including jigsaw puzzles, matching, counting and other educational games) on ...

#ImagineCup Rockstar award (including preview #WP7 devices) presented by Minister Kudrycka to Beastware ...
#ImagineCup Rockstar award (including preview #WP7 devices) presented by Minister Kudrycka to Beastware ...

Learning to be awesome at anything you do, including being a leader - Tasha Eurich - TEDxMileHigh - YouTube ...
This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Can we learn to lead, or is leadership something we're ...

30 sites including Inca trails, ancient French cave vie for World Heritage status
The World Heritage Committee gathers in Doha to decide which natural and cultural sites should get their names included on its 981-strong list. ...

Dodo releases NBN plans including unlimited data plan
Dodo has today announced its new range of consumer NBN plans, including a plan offering unlimited data per month.

AFL myki queues: Including transport with tickets could ease squeeze
Public transport fares could be included in the AFL ticket price to help ease long queues at Richmond Station, says the Public Transport Users ...