Change text when showing on grid view

Dear guys

I want to connect a datagrid to a table in sql server and for one of the columns, I want to show decrypted values instead of directly showing values from table. In other words, I want to perform some modifications on the value from table before showing it up in grid view. Is this possible?

Regards

0
Ahmadi_rad

You can modify the things you want in GridView_RowDataBound event

protected void GridView1_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e)
{
    {
       //Do something here
    }