Access dynamically added controls in datagrid column

Hi everyone,
does anyone have any idea how to access the value in control in dynamically added column in datagrid?

I have this 1 datagrid (datadatagrid) containing a list of data with checkboxes on each record.
Once the checkbox is checked, it will be added dynamically to another datagrid (resultdatagrid) with a column in this datagrid containing a dropdownlist control.

However when i want to access this resultdatagrid, it did not detect the controls.
Does anyone have any idea why? and how to access this control in the dynamically added columns in the datagrid?

Thanks..
~lydia~
0
sistasi

Dynamically adding columns with controls to a Datagrid
Hi all, I want to dynmically add rows and columns to a datagrid and also add controls(Textbox, dropdowns, etc) to the dynamically created cells. Please help with example codes. regards Subhajit Hi, Take a look @ : - Creating Controls Dynamically in ASP.NET - Creating DataGrid Programmatically - Creating DataGrid Templated Columns Dynamically HTHK B ShajudeenAreYaar.comDubai, United Arab Emirates....

Controlling a variable numbers of controls dynamically added to a user control
 Ok, thinking caps on people, this has been causing me grief for a couple of days now. I have an .aspx page which contains various user controls housed in an Accordion control from the Ajax Toolkit and lots of UpdatePanels, these user controls all interact with each other through the parent page, e.g clicking buttons in one control effects visibility of other controls. Two of these controls contain just a series of ImageButtons. In the first of these controls the ImageButtons are generated in the page_load method and added to a panel using Panel.Controls.Add(ImageButtonCont...

NullReferenceException generated when trying to access Controls defined on a Dynamically Added user Control
Ok so my problem is this.  I have created a ascx User Control which contains a listbox<div runat="server" id="divOuter"> <asp:ListBox ID="lbChildList" runat="server" style="width:300px;height:75px;"></asp:ListBox></div>  in code behind the control exposes a property to get to the ListBox so that I can populate it, get selected, whatever public partial class Controls_Location_ChildListControl : System.Web.UI.UserControl{ protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e) { base.OnInit(e); ...

Should I use DataGrid(add dynamic control) or just dynamic control?
Hi, I am debating between using just dynamic control's or actually adding the control's dynamically into a datagrid.  I have tried with just adding dynamically, but I am having so much trouble because the selectedindexchanged even it firing for no reason.  I have asked a lot of people, but nobody knows the answer for that and I searched in the web and I am not getting anything either. Now someone suggested to use DataGrid and add the control's dynamically.  In each row, I have a dynamic column, which could be 2 and above.  It will depends on a number that I get fromt he ...

Dynamically Adding Controls to User Control

Problems adding a dynamic control in a datagrid (with dynamic colums)
Basically I have an editable datagrid that will display any number of columns depending on what the current datasource is. When I want to edit a row I want each cell in the edit row to have two controls. The textbox control that contains the data being edited and button control that will move the text from the textbox to a large multi-line text box in a different panel. I am able to create the button dynamically however can't seem to get the click event to fire. Here is what I'm doing. Any help would be apreciated. My hunch is that I shouldn't be using the Page_Render event ...

Dynamic Slave Controls
I am working a solution to enhance slave controls. I have created a proof of concept based on the 2.04 code base that shows how to load slave controls without switching to the admin view. I have included a sample module that contains 3 view controls. Each control has a row of buttons that can be used to load one of the other 2 controls. (and no I am not using panels.) The default control has a drop down of other instances of the dynamic control that exist on the current tab. Using the module communicator you can raise an event from one control that tells another instance of the module what c...

Adding controls dynamically to your custom control at runtime.
So the question is whether or not it is possible to add controls dynamically to your custom control at runtime and if it is how? I'm working on building a custom that makes use of custom paging without datagrids or other controls with such built in functionality and I'd like to be able to use the ASP HyperLink control for navigating the pages instead of just outputing simple HTML anchors which change the query string in http response headers. Any assitance appreciated.CheersChallenge Limits!  If I am understanding your question correctly, then the answer ...

Dynamically adding User Controls or custom controls
Hi, I would like to know how to add Web User controls dynamically in asp.net 2.0. The user control consists of several labels,image buttons and link buttons.I can't add Web user controls dynamically to an aspx page while it is easy for a builtin control to add dynamically--=A J E E S H=-- Have you try to use Page.LoadControl method ??? you can use that like: PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(Page.LoadControl("usercontrol.ascx")) hope that helps   As Andoko said, the key is in using PlaceHolder control.  Once you put this control in your desire place, you can add your user contro...

Cannot access the controls of a page found in a datagrid control
Hello All,I am trying to access the RadioButtonList controls of an aspx page using this code: ..........................................................................................................Dim ctl As ControlDim answers As ArrayListFor Each ctl In Page.Controls(1).Controls   If TypeOf ctl Is RadioButtonList Then       If not CType(ctl, RadioButtonList).SelectedItem Is Nothing Then          Try          answers.Add(CType(ctl, RadioButt...

Accessing web controls from within a DataGrid control
Hi, Could someone tell me how to access other web controls from within a datagrid control? I have a ListBox control in a DataGrid, but can't figure out how to set the ListBox's datasource from the code behind. Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks. With the DataGrid you have the ItemDataBound event, where you can find any web control that were added to it, for each row listed in the DataGrid. Ex: Private Sub DataGrid1_ItemDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs) Handles DataGrid1.ItemDataBound If e.Item....

Moving dynamically added controls between static controls
Hello. I have a page where the user gets to add controls to the page, controls like a forum or a blog or something like that, these are usercontrols that the user adds, and the masterpage loops through the controls in order and adds them like this: TopContentPlaceHolder.Controls.AddAt(TopControlIndex, ControlToAdd) TopControlIndex += 1 then the user can move the controls up or down by changing the index field in the db, so that the forum gets moved up over the blog and so on and so forth. now this only works for the dynamically added controls, i want to be able to move it b...

Adding dynamically created controls to Wizard control.
Thanks for showing interest in my post.I am dynamically creating controls on a specific step in my wizard and im wondering if its possible to add these controls to the wizard, not the form?currently im doing the following to add the textboxes to the Form...form.controls.add(txtbox) places the controls under the wizard, which makes sense to me.wizard.controls.add(txtbox) doesn't seem to be working out for me.any ideas? thanks all. Hi,    you know, a wizard control usually  has several step, if you add a control like wizard.controls.add(txtbox), how could the page determ...

Accessing controls added to default CreateUserWizard control
I'm using the default CreateUserWizard that is provided with .NET 2.0 and have added some other fields that I would like to have included in the user registration process. However, I cannot seem to access the controls (namely Role, RoleInfoLabel and RoleLabel. they do not exist in the current context) that I have added to the wizard? How should I go about doing that?My code sample goes like this:   <form id="form1" runat="server">    <div>        <asp:CreateUserWizard ID="CreateUserWizard1" runat="server"> &n...

Web resources about - Access dynamically added controls in datagrid column - asp.net.presentation-controls