webcontrol and multiview

hello everyone,

i am using asp.net portal starter kit. i've one user control and in this kit it's not possible to make more pages and redirect user from one page to another.so i created one user control and i am using multiview.

in multiview i've 3 views.
in first view i've nested repeater. in second view i've gridview and in third again i've gridview.when user click on linkbutton in repeater in first view, i want to pass TopidID as a querystring value to the second multiview gridview. i don't want to redirect user to another page.it will fetch data according to the TopicID value and same for the third one. when user click link in gridview in second view it should pass value to third view. At the same time i want to active views accordingly.

Any help will be appriciated..

Regards,
Nil

Regards,
Nil
Please MARK POST AS AN ANSWER if it helps you
My Blog
0
nilsan
6/21/2008 3:48:49 PM
asp.net.portal-starter-kit 2189 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 I solved it my self by other way..Anyways Thanks a lot..Happy Coding ..Smile