help me out in Portal Starter Kit 1.1

hello friends ,
I am referring Portal Starter Kit 1.1 , I am confused when i saw
code page PortalCfg.cs ,
//--------------------------------------
// <autogenerated>
// This code was generated by a tool.
// Runtime Version: 1.0.3705.209
//
// Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if
// the code is regenerated.
// </autogenerated>
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this mean all 2260 line of code generated by tool automatically ???

i want to make application like postal kit , but i am not getting how they have created this PortalCfl.cs file.

i have tried by tool xsd.exe but i am getting different file than the original portalCfl.cs file.

pls tell me
waiting for reply
thank you in advance
0
teligaurav
12/25/2006 8:20:51 AM
asp.net.portal-starter-kit 2189 articles. 0 followers. Follow

search this forum for "portalcfg.vb"  solutions will also apply to cs version

0
webber123456