convertion of SQL Server database to mysql database

Hello!!
I am interested on the convertion of SQL Server database and all its objects to mysql to get the portal working using mysql as a back end.

If anyone coul help me, please reply and send me the DDL.

thanks for all
0
rogercarvalho
2/2/2006 12:48:48 PM
asp.net.portal-starter-kit 2189 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Converting Access database to the Sql Server database
how can I convert or transfer my Access database to SQl Server database ? Thanks in advance.HighOnCodingWanna get high! Try "the Upsizing wizard". Look in Access help...

COnverting SQL SERVER 2000 Database into Access database
Hi, How can I import SQL Database 2000 into Access database. I have created a SQl script file of my database. thanks, bye,HighOnCodingWanna get high! the SQL Script isn't that much use in this case - use DTS to export the DB from SQL to AccessRTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS whats the DTS can u explain me please ??HighOnCodingWanna get high! Data Transformation Services - the primary way of miporting and exporting data to and from SQL Server - I assume you've installed the SQL Server Client...

SQL Server Database File vs SQL Server Database -VWD Express
VWD Express 2008, SQL Server Express 2005. I have been using SQL Server Express with ASP and VB for some years - I just create a DB in Management Studio Express, have SQL Server set to 'SQL Server and Windows authentication', and use a connection string with 'sa' and a password (I never have managed to get it working with 'integrated security', but that is probably irrelevant to this post). So I have a list of DB's attached to SQL Server that I can see, attach, detach etc in MSE. I am getting started with .NET. Working through a VWD Express book tutori...

How to attach a MySql database to a MySql database server.
Hi all, I have developed a web application in VS 2005, and it uses MySql 4.1 as database. Now, I have created the database and tables, and there is data in it. How can I copy this same database along with its tables and contents, to another server? Which all files should I copy? Is there any procedure to 'attach' a database? I use MySql  Manager to create databases and tables. Thanks Tomy Hi The best way to make a dump of your existsing MySql database is to use mysqldump utility which comes with any mysql server package. Here is a sample usage: "C:\Program File...

Database utility to convert XML file to SQL Server database
I have written a small utility to automate database builds by executing command nodes contained in an XML file.  Sample xml file:<Commands>      <Message Text="Clearing database entries"/>      <ClearDb/>      <Message Text="Database cleared"/>      <Message Text="Running SQL Command1"/>      <RunScript File="Scripts\CreateTest.sql"/>      <Message Text="...

How to convert a SQL Server 2005 Database to SQL Server Express
Hi, I have a SQL Server 2005 Database that I would like to export to SQL Server Express. How do I go about this? I've tried backing it up, creating a new (blank) SQL Server Express Database and trying to restore it, but get the following message: TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio------------------------------ Restore failed for Server 'PRODSOL-LAPTOP1\SQLEXPRESS'.  (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo) For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=9.00.2047.00&EvtSrc=Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.ExceptionTemplates.FailedOp...

Converting from express database to main sql server 2005 database
Hi, What are the steps required to migrate or upgrade  data or database from a sql server 2005 express database to main sql server 2005 database? Regards,Sandyhttp://www.thequinn.infohttp://www.sksdataservices.comhttp://www.infobasket.info take a backu[p of the express database and then restore it as an sql server 2005 database. thats all u need :-)Vikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease mark the answer if it helped you...

How to convert the database in a mysql database ???
I need help, i want to put asp.net portal to a mysql data base Good luck! Since the Data MAnipulation Layer is written in Stored Procedures, you will have to rewrite all of it. It probably would not be very time effective in my opinion. Well, maybe it won't be that bad. Looks like someone is already doing it. Check out their forum for more upates. http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=482434...

Can microsoft SQL Server 2005 database upgrade to microsoft SQL Server 2008 database?
I have a microsoft SQL Server 2005 database, I don't know how to upgrade the 2005 database to 2008 database, I try to use SQL Server Management Studio Express 2008 to open the 2005 database, it's OK, does it mean that the 2005 database have been upgraded to 2008 database? BTW, is SQL Server 2005 database compatible with SQL Server 2008 database completely?SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator Yes. It is compatible. Anyhow go through this url for more informationhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li...

Web resources about - convertion of SQL Server database to mysql database - asp.net.portal-starter-kit

Tony Williams (@TBone8) on Twitter

Talk:Brazilian real - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Brazil , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Brazil and Brazil-related topics on ...

Biomass Energy (木薯干) - Solar panel in Sydney - Solar Inverters - Mounting Racks
We have product for Solar power, Wind Turbine, Biomass, Battery, which your requirements The cassava to ethanol convertion has really changed ...

List of FAQ - AbiWiki
List of FAQ From AbiWiki (Redirected from FAQ ) Jump to: navigation , search AbiWord Frequently Asked Questions Contents 1 User FAQ 1.1 General ...

Highways of the State of Illinois
Sponsored by Roads of the Mid-South & West > Illinois Welcome Sign on WB IL St Rt 114 at the Illinois/Indiana State Line near Momence...Illinois ...

Leroy Burgess: Sweet expectations
Pete Lewis speaks to New York soul/dance legend Leroy Burgess, to discuss the prolific veteran singer/songwriter/producer’s new LP ‘Throwback ...

The Way to Build HTML5 Video Blog
Someday ago, we have discussed how to get more views with HTML 5 video in previous post. Now, we are going to make this tutorial which tells ...

carriole remorque à vélo deux plus deux
449.00 Euros = 511.86 US $', LEFT, CAPTION, 'Convertion Devise', WIDTH, 200, FGCOLOR, 'gray', BGCOLOR, '#0000FE', TEXTCOLOR, 'white')" onMouseOut="nd()"> ...

Concept Feedback - Search for Web Design, Marketing, and Usability Reviews
Search for inspiration and reviews on websites, landing pages, newsletters, logos, wireframes, mockups, advertisements, illustrations, layouts ...