XMLHTTP Response.

Im trying to use XMLHTTP.When the user clicks a button some data is brought from the server using XMLHTTP.
It takes about 5 sec.I want to show some scrolling bar for this time period.
I tried showing it using <DIV> hide and visible properties, but when the button is clicked the processing starts and nothing is visible on the screen (image).

Could you pls help me..?
Thanks in advance.
SandeepA
Smile [:)]
Sandeep Aparajit
http://sandeep-aparajit.blogspot.com

0
sandit27
11/29/2005 9:33:30 AM
asp.net.personalization 3779 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You might want to try the Client-Side Development forum: http://forums.asp.net/130/ShowForum.aspx

-Mike

http://blogs.msdn.com/mharder

mharder

Problem with .net elements in vb.net Response.Write
I need to do a response.write on an aspx page in vb.net , where as the response.write will display on "if" condition. I'm trying to display an Iframe that contains another file, with querystring parameters. Even when I double up/escape the quotation marks, still get a "String constants must end with a double quote" error on this line: <%= response.write("<IFRAME src=banners/nv-A1List.aspx?zone=<%=request.querystring(""zone"")%> name=banner width=234 height=60 frameborder=no border=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=no>...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Xmlhttp with Response.Redirect
How to make XmlHttp to change Browser URL, based on Response.Redirect from server. //my code XmlHttp.Open("POST", page1.aspx, false); //browser JS code Response.Redirect(page2.aspx, true) // page1.aspx.cs code which Redirects response to another Page2.aspx //xmlhttp object, doesn't change the URL of browser windows. but if I check the ResponseText of XMlHttp object, it contains the HTML of page2.aspx. Means instead of changing Browser URL, xmlhttp is getting Html content of Page2.aspx Is there a way, to change browser URL, so that Page2.aspx shows up in user's browse...

XMLHTTP POSTURL() Response
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub42cd49b3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I am trying to do a POST URL using Microsoft's XMLHTTP COM object. The post seems to be successful but I am getting a response from the server like: The following mime-header was missing: MIME_VERSION. (Attached image). This is the code snippet: ls_header = "POST /AUTHORIZE HTTP/1.0" + "~n" + & "MIME_VERSION:1.0" + "~n" +& "Content-type:application/PTI26" + &...

Delphi.net personality
Hi, I heard that Delphi 2009 still has a Delphi.net personality. My question is if this Delphi.net personality already uses the Prism compiler or if it uses the old Delphi.net compiler? -- With best regards Roman "Roman Kaßebaum" <roman@kassebaum.eu> wrote in message news:91764@forums.codegear.com... > Hi, > > I heard that Delphi 2009 still has a Delphi.net personality. > My question is if this Delphi.net personality already uses the Prism > compiler or if it uses the old Delphi.net compiler? > Delphi 2009 IDE doesn't have a ...

XMLHTTP and .NET, where are the parameters?
Hi,  I created an XMLHTTP object and sent a request like this var o = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP"); o.readyStateChange = chhandler; o.open ("POST", "receiver.aspx", true); o.send("msg=test");   Now on my receiver.aspx, how do I retrieve msg=test pair? I've looked in the Watch but can't find it. Thanks.  Debugger is my best friend. (http://haoest.info) Never mind, I found it. It's under Request.InputStream. In case anyone cares, you can read it like this:Request.InputStream.Read(byteArray, 0, Request.ContentLength);  Debugger is my best friend. (h...

UrlRewriter.Net
Anyone have experience with UrlRewriter.net? Using UrlRewriter.Net, I can rewrite my urls from ugly (www.domain.com/Default.aspx?c=1234&d=5678) to pretty urls (www.domain.com/1234/5678). Here's my problem.On the (cassini) web server built into Visual Studio 2005, the rewriting works fine. On my local, Windows XP SP2 (IIS 5.1), development box they don't. I don't fully qualify the urls in the rewrite config (I use the "~/"), so I don't see why it's acting differently. Here's what my rewrites look like: <rewriter> <rewrite url="^(/.+...

XML send and response in .Net?
.Net offers easy ways to create web services and easy ways to make and handle web pages using ASP.Net. But it does not appear to offer an easy way to use HTTP to simply send a chunk of XML and to get a chunk XML back without all the .Net web services overkill or the convolutions of the ASP.Net mechanisms.   In Java this is trivial. I make a subclass of HTTPServlet, get the XML from the Request object, massage it as desired and return the XML in the Response object after setting the header to indicate that XML is being sent.   Anyone know how to accomplish this simply in .Net? I...

.net with Interactive voice response
Hello everyone, does anyone here know about developing IVR system using .net, or at least knows a usefull link about this topic. Thanks in advance for any help Mahmoud Manasrah There's an article on msdn using the speech sdk (there's also a speech server), but it's not something that's mainstream just yet.Kay LeeMySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragieInfrastructure GroupMySpace.com- Code to live, but Live to code....

NVO response .net client
Hi, I'm calling a web service from Powerbuilder application client (PB11.5 Build 2506). My proxy has been created with .Net Engine. The wizard created a NVO to hold the response from web service. The same web service works ok with others clients, and with a client developed with EasySoap engine, but with a proxy developed with .Net engine don=B4t work. The response in all fields from NVO is set to NULL !!! This is my code from the call: SoapConnection con ws_vectioservice proxy ws_fichatecnicainfo2 uo_ficha2 long li_valor string ls_endpoint // Crea conexi=F3n try con =...

No response from response.redirect
Hi, my asp.net project has atleast 10 webforms and for navigation the response.redirect was working fine till today. It stopped working in one of the pages but stills fine in the other pages. eg. the CANCEL button loads the previously navigated page. All CANCEL except one are working. I checked the button click event, put labels with messages in them; the labels get posted when the button is clicked; but when i remove the labels and put in the response.redirect("PAGE NAME") it stopped working; i even put the wrong path in the response.redirect, still the errorhandler or any o...

Parsing Authorize.net responses
Hey all, Got a question for you.... How do I go about parsing out a comma delimited HTTP Request/StreamWriter combo from authorize.net? I get plain text separated by commas in 40 fields. I need to tell the end-purchaser what, if anything, went wrong with their transaction and use certain portions of the response for storage in our SQL box. I'm a classic ASP coder learning .NET so, how do i parse this out the easiest/most effective way? Thanks.Beau D'AmoreConsultantwww.beaudamore.com Hi if i understood well, you only have to do this:  yourString.Replace(",", &q...

Web resources about - XMLHTTP Response. - asp.net.personalization

America's Response Monument - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dedicated to the United States Special Forces and commemorates the servicemen and women of America’s Special Operations response to 9/11, including ...

Two kid programmers are helping wounded vets learn to code – and the response is tear jerking
... the folks at Code School heard the kids' request for discounts on coding classes for vets, they were delighted. And they one-upped their response ...

The Correct Response To Holiday Attire
Submitted by: (via nessy1 ) Tagged: christmas , tie , no , Cats Share on Facebook

Kurt Russell's Blunt Response To The Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Casting Rumors
Last week, it was reported that Kurt Russell is being considered by Marvel to play Peter Quill’s father in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 . Here’s ...

NYU Divest Sit-in Has Immediate Response
... and alumni, who are all calling on the New York University (NYU) to divest from fossil fuels, [&hellip NYU Divest Sit-in Has Immediate Response ...

Home Alone's Daniel Stern Has Hilarious In Character Response To Macaulay Culkin
Earlier this month, Macaulay Culkin set the Internet on fire by releasing a video where he played [...]

Axelrod: Obama Was ‘Tone-Deaf’ In His Response To Terrorist Attacks
Axelrod: Obama Was ‘Tone-Deaf’ In His Response To Terrorist Attacks

Test Tube News: Tools Nations Use in Response to Terror Attacks
An act of terrorism can stop a country in its tracks and lead to citizens being stripped of their rights. What do countries usually do after ...

Miss Colombia's Response to Awkward Miss Universe Mistake Is Perfect and Gracious
Miss Colombia kept it classy when she opened up about being incorrectly named Miss Universe before having the crown taken away.