Web Capture Web part

In weblogs, I saw this blog on web capture add-in for Office 2003.

http://weblogs.asp.net/Roberdan/archive/2004/09/18/231171.aspx
Does this only work with sharepoint?
0
lou
9/18/2004 4:31:26 PM
asp.net.personalization 3779 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Take a look at this post
/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitter

Microsoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCT

ASPInsiders
My Blog
0
Fredrik

web web web

Web part Personalization and Web part custom designing
  Hi all          1. I m using a GridView control in my Web Part. In that GridView i control the columns to be displayed by generating queries in run time. In my page i have six GridView controls in six web parts. Each user can customize their GridView columns. My actual requirement is i want to get the each individual user customized details when they logged in again.How can I done this plz give me a suggestion by code.    2. I want to display my web part have a rounded corner title. how can I done this. I a...

Atlas and Web Parts / Web Part Framework
How is Microsoft differentiating Atlas from Web Parts and the Web Part Framework? Which is the right one to use when? Web Parts provide a rich infrastructure in ASP.NET to build composite, personalized application UI from individual components. Atlas provides a richer environment in the browser client for application UI to run more interactively. These are complementary technologies. In the future, web parts and Atlas will work together in a couple of important ways. First, the web parts infrastructure will take advantage of Atlas to provide even richer client-side intera...

Enumerating all the web parts on a page
I have a web part that needs to examine every other web part on a given page for info. I've tried two approaches, but neither seems to be the answer I'm looking for. First, I tried getting a reference to Parent (which returns the WebPartManager) and enumerating through it's Controls (or WebParts) collection. This almost works - it gives me every web part in the same WebPartZone as my web part. But it doesn't give me all the web parts in the other zones. Example:            WebPartManager wpm = (WebPartManager)this.Pa...

Is it possible to include a sharepoint web part in a .NET Web Application?
I have a .NET Web Application created in Visual Studio, and separately of that, a sharepoint site with a workflow web part.Not knowing anything about SharePoint, is there any way to use the sharepoint web part / control in an aspx page outside of the sharepoint framework? i.e. making use of the sharepoint control outside of sharepoint, as if the sharepoint control was .net ascx control...or like an 'include' file? If not - is there a way to convert a sharepoint web part to a .net user control?What I want want do is make use of the sharepoint web part functionality without using a sh...

Web part in MOSS not showing in the "Add Web Parts" web page dialog in the nested sites
hey guys,  I created a web part and it seems to work fine ( I followed  the Sahil's article: http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/net_asp/webforms/article.php/c12293__1/)I added the web part using the page:_layouts/NewDwp.aspx located in the profiles site, which is http://ServerName/sites/MySite/then I asked a coworker to try the web part, he went to his profile, click in Site Actions, Edit page, Add a Web Part and he wasn't able to see it in the list, so he needed to go to Site Settings -> Web Parts -> New -> check the web part and click on Populate Gallery. S...

Web forms and web parts
Alright, I have a site that I'm tired of updating every time the guy wants to add a pic and change some text.  Being it's all Static currently I assume the best way to solve this is to give him admin priveledges to add text, upload a pic, both to a database, and then just select from that database when the page loads.  I haven't done much with web parts but is there a way to do this with that, or is what I mentioned the best way to handle the situation.  thx I should not there' ~ 8 pages I want to do this with. bump...

Web part or web application
I need to know if it's possible to build or find and application like this: It will be in our intranet.  I need for anyone internal in our domain to be able to not have to login at all just go to the application or web page/site.  Then they need to be able to submit a form that has an issue number, employee name, employee number, issue description, date, and also have a submit to drop down that has a list of position names(like welding supervisor, human resources, information systems).  Then when they click submit I need it to automatically e-mail the submitted to person...

Sharepoint help! Error msg : "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"
hihi, I have set up a testing virtual server on my local machine. I installed win server 2003, wss 2.0, sql server 2000, and visual studio .net 2003. i tried to create a project in C# but when i build it and import the web part (.dwp) into the page, there is this error msg "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"  I seached most of the sites and they informed that the problem lies in the safe control in web.config i enter the safe control in web.config but i does not know where to put ...

Web part performance concern as # of available web parts increase
Perhaps I'm missing a certain element to the Web part framework. I'm slowly scaling up the number of Web parts that I have on a particular page that I have. It's not completely impossible for me to think of this page eventually having tens of Web parts available for looking at little cross sections of data in the system to provide a dashboard. Of course, a user may only have 10 or so visible. I only have four parts on my page right now within WebPartZones. What I notice is that even if my personalization settings have various WebParts configured as not to show, it runs through the data ...

List web parts and web part zones from another page
Hi I'm working on an administration page that clones the content of a page within our cms. Thats the easy bit. The difficult bit is I want to be able to clone the webparts, their locations and their content that are on said page. I've been looking at the SqlPersonalizationProvider but dont think i can solve my problem by calling anything within that. I've also been looking at the webpartmanager and there does not seem to be a way of calling the methods within this class to get the content of a different page. Does anyone have any ideas how i would get the web part inform...

Web parts: upcoming deadline for Snippets, update on Web Parts
Hi, quick update on Web parts, since the release date for Northern Spring Campaign is approaching fast. iOS won't be released on June 2nd, we'll try to reuse as many strings as possible (if not all of them) from the existing work that it will happen. *Snippets - 25 May* A few locales (ja, pl, ru) still have a pending request for snippets. Some of them are about iOS, so they won't be used in this campaign, but it's important to have them on file for the future. *Campaign - 2 Jun* The campaign is spread across several files with small updates. The removal of...

Web Parts
I work for a Digital Publishing Company. The ASP.NET portal application which must allow the project managers full customization. For instance, I have a Personal Information web page which can collect all or some of the following infomration: Salutation, Title, First name, Middle Name, Last Name, Institution, Department, Street Address, city, state, postal code, country, phone, and fax number. I have designed the portal application architecture to support multiple language by using SQL Server 2005 to return all output wording based on the user's web browses langauge settings. The porta...

Web resources about - Web Capture Web part - asp.net.personalization

Capture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Report: Facebook Search Engine Would Immediately Capture 25 Percent Of Market
If Facebook were to launch its own search engine right now, it would immediately attract nearly one-quarter of that sector and become the second-most-used ...

Early Look: RootMusic Adds Like-Gating, Email Capture and More to BandPage
RootMusic’s BandPage, the most popular musician profile Facebook Page tab application, has just announced an update with new features for both ...

TimeShutter - Capture changes in aligned snaps everyday! on the App Store on iTunes
Get TimeShutter - Capture changes in aligned snaps everyday! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google Street View captures dead body on Melbourne street
... fleet of Street View cars have become the 21st century's roving historians, freezing strips of suburbia in time. Their lenses have captured ...

US skydiver captures moment plane crashed into field
... truly like to be in a plane crash. And it’s every bit as terrifying as those big budget Hollywood productions depict. GoPro footage was captured ...

Paul Fletcher's plan to 'capture' property values to pay for infrastructure
The Turnbull government is looking at tapping the value generated via rising property values to pay for new infrastructure.

Local Coast Guard crews assist with panga capture - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel ...
U.S. Coast Guard crews transferred 10 suspected undocumented migrants this weekend to San Diego when they were intercepted aboard a panga near ...

Two Brothers Capture a Glorious Selfie With a Bald Eagle They Rescued From a Trap
Michael and Neil Fletcher were hunting in Ontario's Windy Lake when they spotted a bald eagle caught in a claw trap. However, freeing the bird ...

Astronaut captures Cygnus spacecraft launch from space
The Cygnus cargo spacecraft is on its way to the International Space Station and astronaut Scott Kelly captured a spectacular image of it in ...