Mozilla Firefox Browser

I attempted to test the web parts control yesterday and feel like Mozilla FireFox is not supporting it. :) I tried to drag one of the Web Part Zone and nothing happens.  I test it on IE and it works. really want to know if there should be a component, addins, etc. to be added to my firefox browser as it is my preffered browser. Is there any "simple tricks" in this? Thanks!

-CLIPER

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own commonsense. ---Buddha (563BC-483BC)
0
CLIPER
6/25/2007 2:44:32 AM
asp.net.personalization 3779 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
Download Firefox Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm On 2006-11-28 20:04 (-0700 UTC), idownweb.com wrote: > Download Firefox > > Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download > > http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm Mebbe it's just me, but isn't this kind of a silly place to spam with something like this? /b. -- 'There is caution, and there is irrational paranoia.' -- Ron Hunter Wow, now thats totally random. On 28 Nov 2006 19:04:38 -0800, ...

Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla?
Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla? I read that this will or may already be the primary browser. Does that mean there are going to stop with Mozilla browsers? Also, I would like to know why? Greg Firefox is a stand alone browser based on the Mozilla code with Thunderbird being the stand alone e:mail application. What is usually referred to as Mozilla is not a browser or a e:mail application it is a suite of applications containing browser, e:mail application and page composer. As to weather it is likely to be discontinued I would not think so in the immediat...

Firefox, Mozilla, Firebird [All Mozilla +Netscape Browsers]
Name: AHMalik Email: ahmalik_at_comsats.net.pk Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox, Mozilla, Firebird [All Mozilla +Netscape Browsers] Comments: 1. The links with the text [having link url] are not copied on copying by > highlight the text > copy. While in Internet Explorer this facillity is there. 2. In "File" menue 'Close Window' & 'Close Tab' is above the 'Save As ..' which mostly causes confusion to IE users & they close while they actually want to save. Of cource the 'ctrl+S' facillity is addional to...

Using Firefox or Mozilla Firefox as application name of web browser in Linux
Hi, Linux distributions like Fedora, Ubuntu and Suse use "Firefox" as the application name in their application menus(like this[1]). So, using just "Firefox" instead of "Mozilla Firefox" as the application name, legally valid or is this a legal issue about trademarks? As a Linux distribution (Pardus Linux[2]), we are discussing about this and can not decide what to show our users about the name of the web browser (Firefox or Mozilla Firefox). What is the valid application name to use in menus? Cheers. [1] http://www.linewbie.com/upload/linewbie.com...

Is Firefox the browser in Mozilla?
-- Raymond Kennington Programming Solutions TeamW2W (InfoPower) Raymond Kennington wrote: > Is Firefox the browser in Mozilla? Firefox and Mozilla are /almost/ completely the same in terms of page display and networking code. They are two separate browsers, though, and and have different UIs and some different features. In? If I understand you correctly, No. The Mozilla Suite (Also called Seamonkey) uses Gecko to display web pages. FireFox also uses Gecko to display web pages. It's just the interface that's different. ...

About firefox-Mozilla browser
Name: Donald Rispens (Elvin) Email: donaldrispensathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: About firefox-Mozilla browser Comments: Dear friends, I am very occupied on several forum-sites where I post background- music within my artistical postings such as in the following example : <BGSOUND SRC="http://elvin.myphotos.cc/otherfiles/talliscanon.mid"> In the internet explorer, this script is working in a perfect way, but in the firefox mozilla-browser, neither in the netscape-browser it works. That is also the reason that I avoid these other browsers although...

Firefox 3.5 beta links the "Firefox" button on the Mozilla homepage to the "Personal" page
Name: Jack Stevenson Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta links the "Firefox" button on the Mozilla homepage to the "Personal" page Comments: On Safari, the Firefox product button goes to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/firefox.html, but on f-fox 3.5 beta it goes to http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

Mozilla Firefox Browser #2
Name: H. Baker, Jr Email: baker_h_at_bellsouth.net Product: Other (please state) Summary: Mozilla Firefox Browser Comments: I have not been able to get the adobe free reader to work within Mozilla browser; not even when I use the browser to go adobe's website and follow the directions there for the reader download. Can anyone help me? H. Baker P.S. I can use the old Microsoft browser, but am trying to get away from the monopoly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6 ...

MOZILLA FIREFOX WEB BROWSER
Name: GAVIN HILARY MATHOS Email: gavinmathosatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: MOZILLA FIREFOX WEB BROWSER Comments: MOZILLA FIREFOX WEB BROWSER IS THE BEST WEB BROWSER IN THE WORLD & THE NUMBER 1 WEB BROWSER IN THE WORLD. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MOZILLA GROUP & TEAM FOR GIVING SUCH A GOOD WEB BROWSER. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit
Name: Patrick Dreier Email: patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit Comments: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 32 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x86_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe und einen Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 64 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x64_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe programmieren! Hochachtungsvoll! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

Web resources about - Mozilla Firefox Browser - asp.net.personalization

Mozilla Labs
Popcorn lets users link social media, news feeds, data visualizations and other content directly to moving images. The result is a new form of ...

Mozilla Tips
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the digital market today. The ongoing commitment of Mozilla to performance, privacy ...

Mozilla — Home of the Mozilla Project — mozilla.org
Mozilla Mission About Projects Get Involved We are Non-profit, for the good of the Web Different by Design Proudly non-profit Innovating for ...

Mozilla Festival - Open web developers, journalists and educators coming together to reinvent media on ...
Here’s a curated selection of #MozFest tweets and media, filtered for links, demos, interviews and documentation created by Mozilla Festival ...

Mozilla Ignite
Design and build apps for the faster, smarter internet of the future . Mozilla and the National Science Foundation invite you to take part in ...

Mozilla Links
Recent Firefox nightlies feature more bits from Australis, the new major theme update. This time, toolbar buttons have gone flat, featuring no ...

Mozilla Popcorn - Making video work like the web
mozilla Home Popcorn.js Popcorn Maker Learn Popcorn Blog What is POPCORN? Popcorn makes video work like the web. We create tools and programs ...

The Mozilla Blog - News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project
News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project