List of all users and their profile information

Hi there,

Can anybody help me to get list of all users and their profile information ?

Thanks a lot.

0
klidas
8/22/2007 10:49:42 AM
asp.net.personalization 3779 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Single Users Profile and All Users Profiles List
I've made a discussion forum. And I have also installed simply asp.net membership. Now I want after click on user link to redirect to the page with User's info.I have simply user "John" and user "Bob" and everyone can click on those names and will see page with informations stored in Profile (Like Profile.Name, Profile.Address). I have three simply question:1. How to show profile values of other User ? Like I wrote above.2. How to list all users with for example their e-mails ? I mean: UserLogin - UserName - UserMail3. Or the easier way is to make new table with those all information an...

Modify User Information / User Profile
I have been rooting around looking for the answer... with no luck... I want to modify the User Information / User Profile collected, for example delete MSN, AIM and Yahoo and add City, State and Zip. Where is this? Is it right in front of my nose? Thanks in advance, (again). The table in the DB is the Community_Users table. You will have to either extend this table, or create a new table using a foreign key relationship to the users table to hold your new fields. You probably don't need to mod any stored proc though since the profile procedures use select * (bad design, but ...

how can i write this line using vb.net: List<User> myList = new List<User>();
and which package i need to import System.Collections.GenericDim myList as new List(Of User) If this post is useful to you, please mark it as answer. avi999912: and which package i need to import Hi, If searching in MSDN, you will get this page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6sh2ey19.aspx, in which, you can find the package at the Namespace subject. .NET Framework Class Library List(T) Class Represents a strongly typed list of objects that can be accessed by index. Provides methods to search, sort, and manipulate lists. Namespace:  System.Collections...

How to store user profile information during create user?
Hi, I'm just try to store user information during create user via CreateUserWizard that add Textbox, DropDownList and RadoButtonList. How to store data form control to UserProfile (via CreateUserWizard) ? Note. I set DisableCreatedUser = true because want to proof user befor activate. (Begining ASP.net V2.0, VB, VWD 2005 Express Edition) Here is some example c# code that I have in the CreateUser event of the CreateWizard command.  I also do some stuff after this but I think this is the code you are interested in.     protected void CreateUserWizard1_CreatedUser(objec...

Removing user from list of users list
Hi,=20 I have the following situation: A user who has been creating, testing, commenting bugs does not work here any more, I have already to delete but this will result in an inconsistency in the database or the bugs he has been involved in will not be displayed.=20 I just want that from now on his user does not appear among the list (assigned or CC).=20 Is there any way to do so? Thanks Cinthya cinthya.kamberi@nokia.com escribi�: > I have the following situation: > > A user who has been creating, testing, commenting bugs does not work > here any more, I ...

How can I carry anonymous users profile information to authenticated user
HelloI can carry the anonymous users profile information like favourite team name etc but when the user logs in how can I  carry the profile knowledge to the authenticated users profile.Good Nights Please provide some more information about the hangup. At least I couldn't understand what exactly are you trying to achieve. So simple... yet so effective.My "Life"ly Blog You need to add the Profile_MigrateAnonymous event in your global.asax. Here's a sample: void Profile_MigrateAnonymous(object sender, ProfileMigrateEventArgs e) { //Migrate Profile Profil...

User Profile Information
I'm trying to figure out a best method for keeping track of certain profile information about a user that has a membership profile (username, password, etc.).  In particular the user is associated with a customerID that I use quite ofter in the querying of data.  Any suggestions on the best way to keep this information handy?  In the past I would keep it part of the session for the user, but now with the provider model and the personalization stuff I thought there might be a better way.Your comments are appreciated.Tyler here is a sample of part of one of my stat...

Listing Profile Information
I'm attempting to list the profiles in the default provider. The application is using Windows Authentication and Profile is enabled. I've added a couple of properties, EMail, Nickname, Phone; all strings. I'd like to list the profiles, so I did a ProfileManager.GetAllProfiles(), and took the profile collection and bound it to a GridView. This works fine, but I wanted to get at the custom properties, so in the GridView's OnRowDataBound event I was attempting to populate a cell in the grid view. The items in the ProfileInfoCollection are of type ProfileInfo, which doesn't have the custom...

User Profile Information
Just a quick question - I have been asked to build a games community portal for my current employer. User information is to include gaming platforms, basic contact information etc...Normally I just create a sql database table to hold all this info - I was thinking along the lines of (see below), my question is: is this the best way to store the data, or use the .net profile system.Any pointers would be really helpful. ThanksDave /* Create Table: dbo.Contact*/PRINT N'Table Created: dbo.Contact'GOIF NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM sysobjects WHERE name = N'Contact' AND TYPE = 'U&...

Profile Information of User
I have a static class and a static method within the class that I want to use to return the profile of a member. This is the method:public static ProfileCommon GetProfile(MembershipUser usr)       {           ProfileCommon userProfile = null;           userProfile = userProfile.GetProfile(usr.UserName);           return userProfile;       }This is throwing an error so I am enquirying i...

Using personal distribution list sends mail to many users not listed
Hi, we have migrated from groupwise 6.04 to groupwise 7.0 on our backend servers - a few agents were also migrated to GW 7.01 The clients an still on GW 6.04. when users are sending emails using a personal distribution list their mails are delivered to a large number of users not listed in this personal distribution lists. Any suggestions ? Best regards, Superjoker superjoker wrote: > Any suggestions ? Well, this isn't normal GW behavior - so I'd check to make sure that the frequent contents books do not have users that are not in the regular address bo...

List of all users On-Line, not a count, a list of user names
We are using Microsot Membership, role, profiles in out web application.  We would like to get a list of just the users who are logged in using the (IsOnline) of the memberhsip. We can create a gridView and tie its data source to the GetAllusers of the membership class but  then we get all 600+ users not just th 10-25 who ar "on-Line". We understand that "on_line" may not be exact but it would be better that having nothing. Is there someway to restict the getAllusers method to just show users with a (onLine) of true. Is there a better approach? Th...

Access profile information for a user
Hi - I am using .net2/VB, and have a party booking system. I store some additional info (address, postcode, fullname etc) in the Profile object for each user, so I can access it as the logged in user from code, such as tbAddress.text = profile.Address. If I log in with an admin type account, can I access the profile information for a specific user? eg. is there something like: Dim userprofile As ProfileUser = Profile.GetProfile(username) tbAddress.text = userprofile.Address Thanks for any help, Mark Try below code Dim user As MembershipUser = Membership.GetUser(username)Dim use...

how to list more attribute information in My Profile
guys...how do i configure on above matter? Minesevo, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com. - You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell....

Web resources about - List of all users and their profile information - asp.net.personalization

Information - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Information (shortened as info or info. ) is that which informs, i.e. an answer to a question, as well as that from which knowledge and data ...

InformationWeek – Latest Information Technology (IT) news & IT articles - Technology news - IT magazine ...
InformationWeek provides latest Information technology (IT) news online & articles and publishes latest tech news & IT magazine for Indian IT ...

Wye River bushfires: Clear information belies claims of a cover-up
&nbsp;Bushfire information, many questions and searches for answers.

SharkCam provides viral video, 'groundbreaking' information
The drone made famous via attack from a great white shark has delivered a wealth of new information on the behaviour of these amazing predators. ...

Worldwide Information Technology Leader Cisco Joins the National Cyber ...
Worldwide Information Technology Leader Cisco Joins the National Cyber ... CNNMoney WASHINGTON, Jan. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ The National ...

J.K. Rowling Reveals The Secret Information She Told Alan Rickman About Severus Snape
J.K. Rowling has revealed the secret bit of information she once shared with the late Alan [...]

A Reader Sends Along Some Important Information Regarding Synthetic Weed
Synthetic weed! It’s all over the sports news cycle this week , but what is it? Is it the same thing as K2? What is spice? Can it kill you? ...

Pew Study: Many Americans Are Willing To Sacrificing Personal Information For Good Deals
However, survey respondents did find certain tradeoffs unacceptable, were concerned with the security of the information they did share, and ...

Our Brains Can Store 10 Times More Information Than We Thought
New research shows the brain’s memory capacity is ten times greater than previous estimates. That means it’s in the petabyte range —which puts ...

No information on Masood Azhar's arrest; Indo-Pak FS-level talks rescheduled, new date soon: MEA
... of Maulana Masood Azhar, the spokesperson of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Vikas Swarup, on Thursday told media that he has no information ...