can i drag an image from one web part to another web part

hi

can i drag an image from one web part to another web part

i.e if i am having an image in one web part

i must drag the web part and drop it in the other web part

is it possible or not

pls tell me if possible give me how

thanks

0
mrajeshbabu
8/9/2007 12:12:59 PM
asp.net.personalization 3779 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The image control is also a standard control. WebPartManager will wrap it as a genericWebParts. What you are draging is a WebPart, not a image control.

I know what you want is discarding the frame border of the WebPart control, actually you can achieve it by setting the ChromeType property of WebPart to PartChromeType.None.

Thanks.

Michael Jin.
Microsoft Online Community Support

Nai
8/13/2007 4:45:37 AM

hi thanks

0
mrajeshbabu

can i drag the selected value of dropdown list in one web part to another web part
hi, supose i am having time displaying in on webpart can i drag the value of time to another web part and and display the time is: and the value draged from the other webpart so i want to drag the value year and population into antoher web part and according to that the grap must appear i.e what  i exactly want is i must drag some value from one webpart to onother webpart and according to event some thing must happen in another web part   Hi, The problem has been replied in the following post: http://forums.asp.net/t/1141884.aspx But from the title you described, do ...

Web part Personalization and Web part custom designing
  Hi all          1. I m using a GridView control in my Web Part. In that GridView i control the columns to be displayed by generating queries in run time. In my page i have six GridView controls in six web parts. Each user can customize their GridView columns. My actual requirement is i want to get the each individual user customized details when they logged in again.How can I done this plz give me a suggestion by code.    2. I want to display my web part have a rounded corner title. how can I done this. I a...

List web parts and web part zones from another page
Hi I'm working on an administration page that clones the content of a page within our cms. Thats the easy bit. The difficult bit is I want to be able to clone the webparts, their locations and their content that are on said page. I've been looking at the SqlPersonalizationProvider but dont think i can solve my problem by calling anything within that. I've also been looking at the webpartmanager and there does not seem to be a way of calling the methods within this class to get the content of a different page. Does anyone have any ideas how i would get the web part inform...

Refreshing contents of other web part zone when change happens in one web part
Hi, This may be simple but since I m new to VS Studio 2005. I have situation like this. Any help would be appriciated. I have 2 web part zone in in apage and each webpart zone is having panel and iframe inside the panel. I am doing some operations on src of the frame in webpart zone1 and it goes to some other page in same zone and after I am done on other page I am comming back to the original page . It si working fine. But what i want ot do is  want to refresh the contents of frames in other webpart so that they can pick the informatiom database and refresh the content. Since conten...

Is it possible to embed part of one web page into another web page?
Any answers will be highly appreciated.  Thanks. If you can adjust the page you want to embed onto the other page, you could use a .ascx (web forms control).  Then you can add controls to it and just drag and drop it using VS.NET from the Solution Explorer window to the webform.  You can then also embed it onto other pages in that same web project easily by drag n drop.  I hope this helps, it's not exactly a portion of a web page but may be an acceptable alternative for you.Rachel AppelMVP - ASPInsider In order to better answer this, I could use some details as ...

Atlas and Web Parts / Web Part Framework
How is Microsoft differentiating Atlas from Web Parts and the Web Part Framework? Which is the right one to use when? Web Parts provide a rich infrastructure in ASP.NET to build composite, personalized application UI from individual components. Atlas provides a richer environment in the browser client for application UI to run more interactively. These are complementary technologies. In the future, web parts and Atlas will work together in a couple of important ways. First, the web parts infrastructure will take advantage of Atlas to provide even richer client-side intera...

Enumerating all the web parts on a page
I have a web part that needs to examine every other web part on a given page for info. I've tried two approaches, but neither seems to be the answer I'm looking for. First, I tried getting a reference to Parent (which returns the WebPartManager) and enumerating through it's Controls (or WebParts) collection. This almost works - it gives me every web part in the same WebPartZone as my web part. But it doesn't give me all the web parts in the other zones. Example:            WebPartManager wpm = (WebPartManager)this.Pa...

Simple way to copy web part personalization info from one page to another.
There may be a more elegant solution, but I’ve found that I can slightly extend the SqlPersonalizationProvider class provided by Fredrik Normen (see: http://fredrik.nsquared2.com/viewpost.aspx?PostID=266)  to effectively copy personalization information from one page to another.    My need was fairly specific, and the code below reflects that. However, I’m sure the concept can be generalized and applied to other situations.  Note, for example, that the solution given here applies specifically to “user” scoped personalization.   In my case, I have a single t...

Web part in MOSS not showing in the "Add Web Parts" web page dialog in the nested sites
hey guys,  I created a web part and it seems to work fine ( I followed  the Sahil's article: http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/net_asp/webforms/article.php/c12293__1/)I added the web part using the page:_layouts/NewDwp.aspx located in the profiles site, which is http://ServerName/sites/MySite/then I asked a coworker to try the web part, he went to his profile, click in Site Actions, Edit page, Add a Web Part and he wasn't able to see it in the list, so he needed to go to Site Settings -> Web Parts -> New -> check the web part and click on Populate Gallery. S...

Web part performance concern as # of available web parts increase
Perhaps I'm missing a certain element to the Web part framework. I'm slowly scaling up the number of Web parts that I have on a particular page that I have. It's not completely impossible for me to think of this page eventually having tens of Web parts available for looking at little cross sections of data in the system to provide a dashboard. Of course, a user may only have 10 or so visible. I only have four parts on my page right now within WebPartZones. What I notice is that even if my personalization settings have various WebParts configured as not to show, it runs through the data ...

Web parts: upcoming deadline for Snippets, update on Web Parts
Hi, quick update on Web parts, since the release date for Northern Spring Campaign is approaching fast. iOS won't be released on June 2nd, we'll try to reuse as many strings as possible (if not all of them) from the existing work that it will happen. *Snippets - 25 May* A few locales (ja, pl, ru) still have a pending request for snippets. Some of them are about iOS, so they won't be used in this campaign, but it's important to have them on file for the future. *Campaign - 2 Jun* The campaign is spread across several files with small updates. The removal of...

how can i bind the first part of e_mail in one text-box and second part means after @ part in another text-box?
i have tried but i got failure.I have tried to bind e-mail from database into textbox but now i want to separate first part of e_mail before @ in one text-box when i will enter data in one text-box and after @ part it should go to another text-box automatically. If you can access it from codebehind you just need to perform a .Split("@") on the emailstring and assign index 0 to one textbox and index 1 to the other....

Sharepoint help! Error msg : "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"
hihi, I have set up a testing virtual server on my local machine. I installed win server 2003, wss 2.0, sql server 2000, and visual studio .net 2003. i tried to create a project in C# but when i build it and import the web part (.dwp) into the page, there is this error msg "A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Web Part Page cannot be displayed or imported because it is not registered on this site as safe"  I seached most of the sites and they informed that the problem lies in the safe control in web.config i enter the safe control in web.config but i does not know where to put ...

Web Parts
I work for a Digital Publishing Company. The ASP.NET portal application which must allow the project managers full customization. For instance, I have a Personal Information web page which can collect all or some of the following infomration: Salutation, Title, First name, Middle Name, Last Name, Institution, Department, Street Address, city, state, postal code, country, phone, and fax number. I have designed the portal application architecture to support multiple language by using SQL Server 2005 to return all output wording based on the user's web browses langauge settings. The porta...

Web resources about - can i drag an image from one web part to another web part - asp.net.personalization

Minn. police clear shooting protest camp
USA TODAY Minn. police clear shooting protest camp USA TODAY Police in Minneapolis early Thursday started clearing a protest camp set up following ...

Air strikes alone won't defeat Islamic State, Kerry warns
Reuters Air strikes alone won't defeat Islamic State, Kerry warns Reuters BELGRADE Syrian and Arab ground forces must be found to take on ...

Virtual reality is getting more animated short films
Virtual reality video is still finding its footing, but some of the most high-profile work has been Pixar-style animated efforts — particularly ...

How to move your Android phone apps to an SD card
One of the best things about many Android phones is their support for adding extra storage space via SD cards. While the obvious attraction ...

Conservatives In Congress Vote To Deny Climate Change
Earlier we mentioned that the House voted to authorize unconstitutional domestic spying on American citizens yesterday. The day didn't get any ...

Alibaba unlikely to be interested in Yahoo's core business: WSJ
(Reuters) - Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is unlikely to be interested in buying Yahoo Inc's core business, the Wall Street ...

Brand new ‘Batman v. Superman’ trailer introduces Wonder Woman
After showing Superman unmask Batman in a short teaser trailer earlier this week, Warner Bros. is back with a three-minute clip that gives us ...

Zuckerberg's huge pledge reflects a new era in philanthropy
The huge philanthropic pledge by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife—totaling perhaps $45 billion—reflects the fast-paced emergence of ...

Apple's App Store has a copyright problem
Brian Raub, who runs the website Lakelubbers.com , is accusing Apple of sitting on its hands when he lodged a complaint about a series of apps ...

Oscar Pistorius Guilty in Murder of Reeva Steenkamp, Appeals Court Rules
New York Times Oscar Pistorius Guilty in Murder of Reeva Steenkamp, Appeals Court Rules New York Times JOHANNESBURG — South Africa's top appeals ...