outlook file DBX file extract using vb.net

hi i want to read email in dbx file using vb.net plase help me ....

0
prasathp
12/9/2008 6:48:32 AM
asp.net.other-databases 819 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dear,

U can see the below link:

http://groups.google.de/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb/browse_frm/thread/1d037d2c7bc46a98/

Kind Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

only dead fish swim along the flow of river, learn to make your own way.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread
0
saurabhsharma18

serialize a XML file to a VB.NET file (class) using xsd
Hello   I would like to serialize  a XML file to a VB.NET  file (class).   How can I use XSD.exe  to generate my xml file  C:\leye_g\Travaux\Fichiers de données\test.xml  to a VB.NET File ?   Best regardsf Hi XML Schema Definition Tool (Xsd.exe)  can generate runtime classes from  XSD files . XmlElementAttribute Is Missing for the Generated Class Members While Using Xsd.exe describes how to generate class from xml and reports a problem. And you could find more info here: Code Generation in the .NET Framework Using XML Sch...

unintelligible file name when using Response to download a file. VB.net
I have a website that shows a list of files stored in the server. Here is the code:Dim ObjFileinfo As New FileInfo(strRootPath) Response.Clear() Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachement;filename=" & strFileName) 'NOTE: strFile Name contains the name in Russian, if I Response.Write(strFileName)'I get the proper Russian name displayed on the page so I am sure that I am passing the right oneResponse.AddHeader("Content_Length", ObjFileinfo.Length.ToString()) Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream" Response.Transm...

Unintelligible file name when using Response to download a file. VB.net
I have a website that shows a list of files stored in the server. Here is the code: Response.ContentType = "application/ms-word"Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=" & strFileName) Dim fs As FileStream = New FileStream(strRootPath, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)Dim fileData As Byte() ReDim fileData(fs.Length)Dim bytesRead As Long = fs.Read(fileData, 0, CInt(fs.Length)) fs.Close() Response.BinaryWrite(fileData) Response.End()The problem is that when the files are written in Russian or Chinese the file name appears unintell...

Unintelligible file name when using Response to download a file. VB.net
I have a website that shows a list of files stored in the server. Here is the code: Response.Clear()Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + targetFile.Name) Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", targetFile.Length.ToString) Response.Charset = "UTF-8" Response.ContentType = StrType Response.TransmitFile(targetFile.FullName) Response.End()The problem is that when the files are written in Russian or Chinese the file name appears unintelligible written and when you click in "Save" the default name for the file i...

How to use VB.Net Files in C# Project and Compile All project to Only One Assembly File.?
Hi all,I have a Library of Useful Functions and procedures But in VB.Net Language(*.vb not *.dll).All the time i have to Add additional Project to my current Project and add that VB.Net Library to it ,Then Compile it and Reference it to  my C# project and use it .so as a consequence,After Compilation in the "Bin" directory i have additional assembly Related to that VB.Net Class Library rather than one.I want to know is there any way to Achieve only One Assembly Not Two. Thanks In Advance.Regards.Nothing Is Quite Impossible !!!...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

Error in using a VB.NET .exe file on a computer that hasn't studio net installed
I've create an VB.Net Console Application and i'm trying to make the exe run on another computer that has, let's say windows 98. i've installed on this computer the net framework but it doesn't seem to be enough. what do i have to install also? i've used the following references in my application (if it has anything to do with this): Imports System.IO Imports Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel I've also copied on the test computer Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll in the same folder as the exe file. It doesn't give so many error, but one: Object reference not set to an inst...

VB.NET Using the Global.asax.vb file
Good Morning All,  I am in the process of building a set of applications which our uses will use to build and consume an XML files needed to transfer data between source and destinations servers.  For the time being during development I am storing several variables (users net gateway, ID and PW and some path information) in the "Global.asax.vb" file in the "Application_Start" subroutine.   But for some reason, when the code calls for a variable I am not reading the "Global.asax.vb" file.  So, the application is failin...

how to make an VB.Net file into an Exe file?
Hi Friends, I am learning VB.net by myself. So if someone could help me out that wil be greatful. 1. How to make an VB.net file into an Exe file? 2. I hv to make a exit button which has to work as follows.... It has to display a msgbox "Do u want to quit?" and it needs Yes or No button... if u click, Yes the form has to close or stay as it is... I have written the code like this....But its not working.... Private sub btnExit_Click(Byval sender as object, ByVal e as EventArgs) Dim response as Msgboxresult msgbox("Do u want to quit?", Ms...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

How to ftp a file
server: ftp.mysite.comusername: adminpassword: adminpath: /images/ I have the following code which saves the file to C: drive as test.tif. So, can i ftp the same file to the above site directly instead of saving it to harddrive. <code>I am actually doing the following: by using the same code logic can i ftp it or if there is another method can you please show me.Dim proc As ProcessStartInfo = New ProcessStartInfo proc.Arguments = "c:\test.tif -feederon -h -n -r 200 -multipagetiff -o"Process.Start(proc)</code> Thank you very much for the information....

File.move in vb.net (using *.*)
Hi, Is there of way of moving all file in a directory evan if you dont know the dile names say with *.* I have tried using "file.move" but it does not seam to support multiple files. Thanls Joolz you'd have to loop through the directory moving each file individually, I reckon. or maybe you can move the entire folder in one operation, rather than all files in one operation.RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS...

how to use include files in vb.net?
in ASP we use: <!--#include File="openpage.asp" --> <!--#include File="openconns.asp" --> <!--#include File="reset.asp" --> <!--#include File="top.asp" --> but in dotnet how to we do include files like the the ones above? using VB.net currently include using ascx files! How to see web controlsSreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti in addition to using usercontrols to encapsulate functionality, you should read up on creating your own page base class. our pages inher...

Web resources about - outlook file DBX file extract using vb.net - asp.net.other-databases

Flexity Outlook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Flexity Outlook is a series of low-floored, articulated light-rail trams manufactured by Bombardier Transportation . Part of the larger Flexity ...

Zynga Scales Back Outlook, Cites ‘Challenging Environment’ On Facebook Platform
... growing revenue, which the company reported Wednesday in its second-quarter financial results . Zynga noted that it is scaling back its outlook ...

Microsoft Integrates Facebook into Outlook
On the heels of a recent Facebook Pages integration with Docs.com , Microsoft has again Facebook-ized its products by allowing Outlook users ...

Outlook Magazine (@Outlookindia) on Twitter

bit-player - An amateur's outlook on computation and mathematics
In a few days bit-player will celebrate its seventh birthday. (The first published post was dated January 9, 2006.) The original design for the ...

LinkedIn for Outlook - LinkedIn
LinkedIn for Outlook Your Professional Network within Microsoft Outlook Get more info about your important contacts, see what they're doing, ...

Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange and more on the App Store on iTunes
Get Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange and more on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

iOS Outlook app adds Skype integration to automatically schedule & join Skype meetings
... of business meetings these days taking place via Skype , Microsoft has made it easier than ever to schedule and join a Skype call in the Outlook ...

LNG gloom, S&P oil price cuts darken outlook for energy stocks
The shock drop in China's LNG consumption and S&P's oil downgrade have driven oil and gas stocks to fresh multi-year lows.

You can now create Skype meetings right from Microsoft Outlook for iOS
Based largely on Acompli , which Microsoft acquired just over a year ago, Microsoft Outlook is a smart email app that works with a variety of ...