Update Oracle Data (.Net 2.0)

Hi...

I don't know if I missed something but I just can't figure out how to update an Oracle data set. I inserted a gridView and connected it via sqlDataSource to an Oracle table (Provider: OLE DB). I built a SELECT query using the query builder. All went fine and the columns were bound to the grid (let's say [USER_ID] [USERNAME] [PASSWORD]).

I now want to create an upadteCommand, but I always fail. I just want to update the row which is in the edit mode. How do I build the query? Using query builder? Or Command and Parameter editor? How do I bind my paramters to the single edited grid entires? Is it possible at all? Or do I have to extract the values manually and build the Upadte SQL on my own...

I'm really desperating about this...

0
aleks81

.NET 2.0 Data Connection (.NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider)
I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. Is there something else you need to do to see this other than what is in the instructions or is this not supported yet? Hi Dean, I assume you mean ASE ADO.NET 2.0 Beta. I'm attaching the html readme for this product that you should have from downloading it. Are you talking about using Server Explorer to see the Provider? This functionality isn't working yet and should be available on GA or shortly ...

Oracle Data Providers and NET 2.0
I am trying to gather a list of possible .NET 2.0 Data PRoviders to access an Oracle database other than the Microsoft Oracle provider and ODP.NET. Anyone using any that they would recommend and are industrial strength?Thanks,Bill KBill KirkmanConcentra Preferred Systemsbkirkman@-nospam-concentra.com Here is the link . http://www.datadirect.com/products/net/index.ssp Actually I don't use this product but people said it's much faster than the microsoft and the oracle data provider. ...

Oracle Data Provider for .NET 2.0
Does anybody know where to find the Oracle Data Provider for ASP.NET 2.0 (if it exists)?Thanks Hello, You can use the SQLDataSource to connect to Oracle.  SQL doesn't mean SQL Server, but rather a SQL database.Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4).  T ry the link below I am not saying it includes the Asp.net 2.0 provider but this is a new tool from Oracle.  Hope this helps.http://www.oracle.com/webapps/dialogue/dlgpage.jsp?p_dlg_i...

Oracle store procedure problem using Powerbuilder and Oracle 8.0.4.0 Net
Powerbuilder version 6.0.00 / 6.5 Build 444 Oracle Net 8.0.4.0 I found there is problem with Oracle store procedure having more than 6 in parameters. I got GPF error on Window 95 and Dr. Watson error on NT. Also, I found it works find in Oracle Net 8.0.3.0. Is this a bug? Is there any new patch for this if it is a bug. Any recommendation about What version Oracle Net or SQL Net should I used for Oracle server version 8.0.4.0 (I don't think I am using any Oracle 8 new features)? Thanks in advance, Sharon Li If you use PB 6.5, you can try the new Oracle 8 driver: ftp...

Clickonce deployment anyone (DW.NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0)?
I saw someone had posted a question about this already, and there were no responses. So I am hoping that this will get some. We had problems with the previous version of DW.NET 1.5 + VS2003 when attempting to deploy applications via a web server. So many problems that we eventually decided to run off a network drive (which is OK if your user base doesn't roam around the country). Anyway, we gave up on DW.NET, and started to use the datagrid control. Since then, much has changed. Our development team now has VS2005 professional and may start using DW.NET 2.0 (pending my inv...

Access .Net 2.0 Application from .Net 2.0 Web Site
I need to populate a specific form in a .Net desktop application from a .net web application.  Is there an easy way to go about this? Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to start an executable application from your ASP.NET websit, right? We can invoke Process.Start method (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.start.aspx) to launch an executable application from ASP.NET application. Note: Please keep in mind, the ASP.NET application is running on the server, so it will start the executable application that exists in the server.   I look...

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

Where can I get native PB drivers for ( Oracle Version 8.0.0.5) with Oracle Net Client Version 7.3.3
( Oracle Version 8.0.0.5) with Oracle Net Client Version 7.3.3 with SQL *Net version 2.x , 32 bit implementation. All versions of PB Enterprise (5,6,7) have the native O73 driver. If you have PB Professional, you can only use ODBC to connect to Oracle. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Network: http://www.sybase.com/sdn Veena Madhavi <bveenamadhavi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38A8FD91.6218D227@hotmail.com... > ( Oracle Version 8.0.0.5) with Oracle Net Client Version 7.3.3 with SQL > *Net version 2...

Oracle managed provider for .Net 2.0
Does ADO.Net 2.0 comes with Oracle Managed Provider too? If it's so, which is better to use, Oracle Managed Provider developed by Microsoft or by Oracle? In ADO.Net 2.0 can I use data paging (bring only the ammount of data that will be shown on the actual page instead of bringing all the data every time we change the actual page)? How can I do this using Oracle 10g?Juliano NunesMCAD | MCP | Microsoft Student Partnerhttp://julianonetfox2.spaces.live.com (Does ADO.Net 2.0 comes with Oracle Managed Provider too? If it's so, which is better to use, Oracle Managed Provider developed by Microso...

Web resources about - Update Oracle Data (.Net 2.0) - asp.net.oracle

Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday is an American limited-run series broadcast on NBC . It is a political satire news show spin-off ...

Gizmodo.com Updates
Nobody should have to use a pay phone , natural disaster or no natural disaster. So if your gadgets are out of juice after Sandy, here’s a tiny ...

Lifehacker.com Updates
By Whitson Gordon Ever run into a situation where you have multiple wireless networks available, but one is clearly better than the other? WiFi ...

Facebook Messenger For Android Update Includes Conversation Shortcuts
Facebook released an update to its Android Messenger application that incorporates the group -creation and message forwarding features in last ...

Google Now Launcher update adds landscape mode, normalized app icon sizes
The Google Now Launcher received quite a few updates in version 5.8.45.19 of the Google app. The launcher, which resides within the Google app, ...

Microsoft Updates Bing Logo as Search Service Grows Up
Microsoft on Thursday plans to introduce a new version of the logo for Bing, the No. 2 search engine, switching to green from yello and putting ...

A Pokemon-inspired Rick and Morty mobile game is arriving next week [Update: out now!]
Original post (1/6): With season 3 of Rick and Morty still eons away (the rumor mill estimates March 2017… ouch), fans of the irreverent sci-fi ...

Android launcher update adds auto-rotate, forces icon size consistency
Icons now get forced to a standard size. An update to the Google Now Launcher has brought some nifty new features to Android's home screen. ...

New cumulative update for Windows 10 available now
If you’re running Windows 10 you might want to head to Settings, Update & Security as Microsoft has just pushed out a cumulative update for its ...

Microsoft just gave Skype a big update to help it compete with Google Hangouts
Microsoft has added group video calling to Skype on iOS, Android, and Windows phones, according to a company blog post . The feature is coming ...