parameters: memory tables

Hi.

How i can use memory tables in parameters when i use OracleClient or ODPNET?
It is possible????
Please, help me.

0
ingsis

call oracle SP from .net with table of parameter
I need to call an oracle stored procedure defined as ---- TYPE t_tab_gegevens IS TABLE OF VARCHAR2(3000) INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER; -- -- Opvoeren synchronisatiebericht PROCEDURE SCE_LADEN_SYNCH( p_code_bericht IN VARCHAR2 , p_transactie_gegevens IN VARCHAR2 , p_datumtijd_IPA IN DATE , p_bericht_identificatie IN sce_berichten.bericht_identificatie%type , p_ind_test_bericht IN sce_berichten.ind_test_bericht%type , p_bericht_gegevens IN t_tab_gegevens, p_bericht_opgeslagen OUT VARCHAR2 , p_returncode OUT VARCHAR2 ) ; filling the normal param...

.Net cannot read Oracle Unicode tables
I have a DataSet .XSD that contains all my table adapters and queries from our Oracle database. This has been working fine until our Oracle DBA implemented a Unicode conversion on the database this past weekend. Now when my .Net apps call a query from my .XSD, the query works, but the text fields displays blanks instead of the data. I believe the problem to be with the driver I am using. My .XSD uses the '.Net Framework Data Provider for Oracle'. I also have a Visual Foxpro app that can query this same Oracle database just fine. I did not make any changes to this app. But my Visual...

Issue using parameters for update in an Oracle table
I am trying to insert a row into an Oracle 9 table using the following code (which works for an MS Access table): strSql = "UPDATE DEPTS SET " strSql &= "dept_name=@DeptName, " strSql &= "comments=@Comments, " strSql &= "inactive_flag=@InactiveFlag, " strSql &= "chng_dte=@ChngDte, " strSql &= "chng_user_id=@ChngUserId " strSql &= "WHERE dept_id=@DeptId ' instantiate command object objOleDbCmd = New OleDbCommand(strSql, objOleDbConn) objOleDbCmd.CommandType = CommandType....

memory, memory, memory
Name: bruce Email: bruceatlmcsoftwaredotcom Product: Firefox Summary: memory, memory, memory Comments: Hi, I run firefox all day like I run Outlook. I open/close a zillion tabs using a single instance of firefox, usually no more than 6 tabs at a time. But I've had 20 tabs open at once while I'm culling the NY Times articles I want to print. Every so often my mouse stops moving. Taskmgr shows firefox has 256 Megs of memory (or something equally large) and is using 95% of the cpu. Why?? Make this nonsense stop! Forget the IE/Firefox/Chrome competition. T...

.net 2.0 sqldatasource dynamic parameters using oracle
I am working on converting a .NET 1.1  project to 2.0.  I have a usercontrol with a datagrid on it. On this user control I have a set list of select fields (ie name, address etc)  But I have a public properyt that I use for the whereby and sortby clauses.  I do this so the page usigin the usercontrol can specify the where by clause and order by clause.    I am trying to do this in 2.0 using the SQLdatasource and the gridview control.  I like to do as much as possible in the code behind, but it seems like the datasource conrol needs to be o...

Deriving parameters using Oracle.DataAccess.Client (ODP.NET)
Hello, In an effort to resolve my other posted issue, I started porting the DAAB to use ODP.NET instead of System.Data.OracleClient. I am wondering if there is any way with Oracle.DataAccess.Client to achieve the System.Data.OracleClient.OracleCommandBuilder.DeriveParameters() functionality of deriving all the parameters in a stored procedure command?Best Regards, Joe Mozelesky jmozelesky {at} comcast {dot} net...

How pass parameters to Oracle Stored Proc using ODP.NET?
Hi, I have trying to pass parameters to Oracle Stored Procedure using ODP.NET through an ASP.NET application.I dont get any Compile time error. But when I anm executing nonquery command its returning -1 and nothing is updated to DB.But when I am using inline query everything works fine. Please find my code snippet below: int intOutcome = 0; using (OracleConnection orclConnection = new OracleConnection(m_strConnectionString)) using (OracleCommand orclCommand = new OracleCommand()) { orclCommand.CommandText = "storepdproc"...

inserting data into oracle tables
Hey folks. Been a while since I used a datawindow (Powerbuilder version 6.5 was the last time actually) - so excuse for being somewhat of a DW.NET noob. Anyway, I have the eval version of DW.NET (both 1.0 and 1.5beta2) in two separate Windows 2003 server virtual machines. I have created an oracle 9 datasource, connected to it, and built a datawindow that looks at a 2 column table. Problem is that I can't seem to insert a row. In the datawindow painter, in the preview panel - it lists rows from the underlying table. If I right click in the preview panel, the "Insert" m...

Adding parameters in command object for updating record in Oracle database table
Hi, How do I add parameters for two columns to a command object used for updating an Oracle database table. One column (column1) has a datatype of NUMBER while the other (column2) has a datatype of  NUMBER(4,3) in the Oracle database table. Values for column1 and column2 could be NULL.  I tried the following but it did not work OracleCommand cmd=conn.CreateCommand( ); cmd.Parameters.Add( "COLUMN1", OracleType.Number ).Value=COLUMN_1.Text.ToString( ); cmd.Parameters.Add( "COLUMN2", OracleType.Number).Value=COLUMN_2.Text.ToString( ); I als...

Create/Alter Table Painter hangs and causes Oracle to consume all system memory??
I realize that this may not be an PB issue, but what seems like a "memory leak" is only happening with PB Alter table painter. So please bear with me. Backend: Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3 on NT 4.0 NT 4.0 SP 3 TCP/IP Frontend: PB 5.0.03 Win95 B TCP/IP Just this morning, I decided to use the Alter table painter of PB (not the alter table SQL command). So I clicked on the icon in the menu, prompted me for the table to alter, then selected a table ..... then nothing happened, PB was not responding.... I later realized on the NT server where Oracle is insta...

creating table in .net (UltraLite.NET)
Hi, Could anyone send me a sample code of how to use a create table query in the ultralite.net api. when I try to do this I get the following error: "A schema upgrade is not currently allowed". I suppose it has something to do with the schemaUpgradeData\listener classes, but I couldn't work it out. I'm using Schema Painter version 9.0.1, build 1751 Thanks According to the online help, this error is caused because something is in use in the database. Try closing all of your cursors/etc. and finishing your current transaction before doing the schema upgrade. ...

Web resources about - parameters: memory tables - asp.net.oracle