Oracle Report #3

 Dear All

i want to call Oracle Report by C# Asp.Net. can anybody help me how can i call/invoke Oracle Report?

what steps will include and what peace of code required?

thanks in advance.

Regards

MF

0
mr_karachi92

See this if it's helpful

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jsp?forum=84&thread=204611&message=557577&q=6173702e6e6574#557577

Many Thanks & Best Regards,
HuaMin Chen

(Mark it as answer if it does help you!)
0
wmec
4/22/2009 10:21:01 AM

The above url post me back to Oracle Forums main page Sad

unable to see Oracle Forums help. Still require your guidence.

Regards

MF

0
mr_karachi92
4/22/2009 11:21:50 AM

Oracel reports can be delivered as web links. once you setup the oracle reports server with java servelets you can access the reports by passing simple url.

check this url http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/A97336_01/busint.102/a86784/pbr_arch.htm

-klrboy

0
klrboy
4/22/2009 11:19:42 PM

 hi,

thanks for your cooperation, i found we can invoke Oracle Report by asp.net with the help of url like query string as

 http://server_name/reports/rwservlet?config=ur_config_key&report=Your_Report_name&Your_parameter_name=parameter_value

 can u please tell me what is config=ur_config_key?

should me have to insert any configuration refrence in my web.config file?

 Regards,

MF

0
mr_karachi92

Where can I get native PB drivers for ( Oracle Version 8.0.0.5) with Oracle Net Client Version 7.3.3
( Oracle Version 8.0.0.5) with Oracle Net Client Version 7.3.3 with SQL *Net version 2.x , 32 bit implementation. All versions of PB Enterprise (5,6,7) have the native O73 driver. If you have PB Professional, you can only use ODBC to connect to Oracle. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Network: http://www.sybase.com/sdn Veena Madhavi <bveenamadhavi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38A8FD91.6218D227@hotmail.com... > ( Oracle Version 8.0.0.5) with Oracle Net Client Version 7.3.3 with SQL > *Net version 2...

Connecting PB 5.0.03 to Oracle 8 (NT) through SQL Net v2 with driver for Oracle 7.3 of PB
Can anyone assist me on Connecting PB 5.0.03 to Oracle 8 (NT) through SQL Net v2 with driver for Oracle 7.3 of PB ? Thank you very much in advance. -- John Fotiadis Direct +30 94-464225 Senior Systems Engineer Relational Technology S.A. In article <34979B76.67A813A8@sybase.com.gr>, johnf@sybase.com.gr says... > Can anyone assist me on Connecting PB 5.0.03 to Oracle 8 (NT) through > SQL Net v2 with driver for Oracle 7.3 of PB ? > > Thank you very much in advance. > > -- > John Fotiadis > Direct +30 94-464225 > Senior Systems Enginee...

.NET Oracle Provider
Hi all,I am using .NET 2.0 Frameworks Oracle provider and it does not have a OracleDbTypes Type for me to use. I would like to create a parameter that is of the Oracle type NVARCHAR, but it seems I can only use DbTypes, which does not have this. If I used DbTypes.String, would this be ok, otherwise, how else can I be more specific about the Oracle Parameter data type?Thanks  can u explain which type of data u r going to storeThank uBaba Thank uBabaPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you. What's your version of ODP? You have OracleD...

Which .Net Provider for Oracle 9i Microsoft or Oracle
Can anyone provide me pros and cons of provider to access Oracle Database ? I am aware of Microsoft Provider and Oracle Provider. Microsoft http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndotnet/html/manprooracperf.asp Oracle http://otn.oracle.com/software/tech/windows/odpnet/utilsoft.html I guess you can use either. But as some post suggests, if both installed, then MS ODP will not work. I've been using DataDirect Technologies Connect for .Net and Oracle. It's not free, so it depends on your budget. The speed improvements were great for us, and it's ni...

DBD::Oracle with Oracle 10.1.3
------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C94667.A691AB30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I have new Oracle version 10.1.3 in sun4-solaries machine. My DBD:Oracle version is 1.14. My cgi-perl applications were working fine with oracle 9g. After getting oracle 10g, I changed DBD:Oracle Makefile.pl and run make and make install commands. Did not have any problem during compilation. But my cgi-perl applications do not work and I get the following error in log file install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/...

Oracle ODP.net mulitple Oracle Client
To connect to the oracle database using ODP.net, the applicate must add the dll file called Oracle.DataAccess. There are a lot of version of Oracle.DataAccess. As I know, if the client use Oracle Client 10g Release 2. If the client use Oracle Client 10g Release 2, the application also have to use the Oracle.DataAccess the come from Oracle Client 10g Release 2.  My question is that there are any method to add more than one Oracle.DataAccess version in my product to support multiple OracleClient.   That should automatically happen for the most part.  Oracle's ODP.NET i...

Connecting to Oracle 7.3 and Oracle 8
Hi, We've developed several PB applications that use Oracle 7.3. Now, we're moving some of the development to Oracle 8. We're trying to figure out how to set up developers' machines in the interim so that all applications will function normally. We have to decide which version of SQL*Net to use and which PB database interface for each application. Can we use different SQL*Net and interface on the same computer? So far, I can only use one version of SQL*Net during runtime (whichever one comes first in the system path). Also, during runtime, the PB database interface...

DBD::Oracle (perl 5.8.0, Oracle 8.0.3, DBD-Oracle 1.12, Solaris 8) make problems (fprintf)
The only fprintf warning I googled was at http://archive.develooper.com/dbi-announce@perl.org/msg00081.html Any suggestions appreciated. I'm assuming since the perl Makefile.PL ran clean, I'm using kosher Oracle libraries (binaries worked with Perl 5.6.0). Thanks, Dave S. Appended output of (in order): make output perl Makefile.PL perl -V gcc -v >make gcc -c -I/app/oracle/product/8.0.3/rdbms/demo -I/app/oracle/product/8.0.3/rdbms /public -I/app/oracle/product/8.0.3/plsql/public -I/app/oracle/product/8.0.3/net work/public -I/app/oracle/product/8.0....

Do I need to install both oracle 7.3 and oracle 8 clients to work my PB applications some with ora 7.3 and some ora 8?
Hi, My PB5 application uses Oracle 7.3 and PB8 applications uses oracle 8i. Do I need to install both Oracle 7.3 and Oracle 8 clients to deploy my PB 5 and PB 8 application. Please comment Thanks Mulinti I've answered this elsewhere. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Please state PB / OS / DB versions in your post. SDN: http://www.sybase.com/developer/ http://www.pb9books.com <Mulinti> wrote in message news:D3D0347141F544BB0059FE7585256CBD.0059FE8585256CBD@webforums... > Hi, > > My PB5 application uses Oracle 7.3 and PB8 applications uses oracle 8i....

Restore
Hello, I'm trying to restore a 12.x database taken from one environment into another. I'm getting the following error (names changed to protect the innocent): 1> use master 2> go 1> load database foo from "/tmp/foo" 2> go Backup Server session id is: 67. Use this value when executing the 'sp_volchanged' system stored procedure after fulfilling any volume change request from the Backup Server. Backup Server: 6.28.1.1: Dumpfile name 'portal0303010542 ' section number 1 mounted on disk file '/tmp/foo Msg 3223, Level 20, Sta...

Replicating Oracle to Oracle
How do I use replication server to replicate between two oracle databases when some of the tables to be replicated has no primary key or unique index constraint? We'll apreciate your contributions. Femi Olumofin Covenant Visions Int'l +234-1-4976764 In Sybase, you can create clustered index on the unique key in the table and use the unique key as your primary key in the replication definition. It should work in oracle as well since that functionalilty is built in repserver and not Oracle. Bawoni Femi Olumofin wrote: > How do I use replication server to re...

Web resources about - Oracle Report #3 - asp.net.oracle

Oracle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the classical medium. For the software company, see Oracle Corporation . For other uses, see Oracle (disambiguation) . ...

Oracle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the classical medium. For the software company, see Oracle Corporation . For other uses, see Oracle (disambiguation) . ...

News Oracle
The News Oracle is an online news outlet. The Oracle covers the most relevant stories from around the globe.

Kenshoo, Oracle Social Cloud Announce Integration
... and provider of cloud-based digital marketing solutions and predictive media optimization technology, announced an integration with Oracle Social ...

Oracle settles with FTC over Java’s “deceptive” security patching
Way to go, Oracle. (credit: Oracle PR) Oracle received a public slap on the wrist from the Federal Trade Commission over Java SE, the desktop ...

Oracle: Morgan Stanley Cuts Target as Cloud Eats into Their Margin
Morgan Stanley ’s Keith Weiss this morning reiterates an Equal Weight rating on shares of Oracle ( ORCL ) following last week’s fiscal Q2 earnings ...

Google says ta-ta to Oracle's Java APIs will embrace OpenJDK in future Android releases
... ideas and intellectual property stolen. Sadly nowadays, trolls have largely ruined the sanctity of the original intent. I'm not calling Oracle ...

Google comes up with a new Android plan as its epic legal battle with Oracle continues
Oracle and Google have been duking it out for years in a lawsuit that could have a big impact on the whole software industry. Now Google has ...

Regulators Accuse Oracle Of Deceiving Customers About Security Of Java Updates
The owners of more than 850 million personal computers using Oracle’s Java Platform Standard Edition were misled about the security of their ...

Google will strip Oracle's Java code out of Android
Google has confirmed that it will no longer use Java application programming interfaces (APIs) from Oracle in future versions of Android, according ...