Oracle Data Providers and NET 2.0

I am trying to gather a list of possible .NET 2.0 Data PRoviders to access an Oracle database other than the Microsoft Oracle provider and ODP.NET. Anyone using any that they would recommend and are industrial strength?
Thanks,
Bill K
Bill Kirkman
Concentra Preferred Systems
bkirkman@-nospam-concentra.com
0
wkirkman84

Here is the link . http://www.datadirect.com/products/net/index.ssp

Actually I don't use this product but people said it's much faster than the microsoft and the oracle data provider.

0
lostxp

.NET 2.0 Data Connection (.NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider)
I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. Is there something else you need to do to see this other than what is in the instructions or is this not supported yet? Hi Dean, I assume you mean ASE ADO.NET 2.0 Beta. I'm attaching the html readme for this product that you should have from downloading it. Are you talking about using Server Explorer to see the Provider? This functionality isn't working yet and should be available on GA or shortly ...

Oracle Data Provider for .NET 2.0
Does anybody know where to find the Oracle Data Provider for ASP.NET 2.0 (if it exists)?Thanks Hello, You can use the SQLDataSource to connect to Oracle.  SQL doesn't mean SQL Server, but rather a SQL database.Brian"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4).  T ry the link below I am not saying it includes the Asp.net 2.0 provider but this is a new tool from Oracle.  Hope this helps.http://www.oracle.com/webapps/dialogue/dlgpage.jsp?p_dlg_i...

Update Oracle Data (.Net 2.0)
Hi... I don't know if I missed something but I just can't figure out how to update an Oracle data set. I inserted a gridView and connected it via sqlDataSource to an Oracle table (Provider: OLE DB). I built a SELECT query using the query builder. All went fine and the columns were bound to the grid (let's say [USER_ID] [USERNAME] [PASSWORD]). I now want to create an upadteCommand, but I always fail. I just want to update the row which is in the edit mode. How do I build the query? Using query builder? Or Command and Parameter editor? How do I bind my paramters to the single edited grid ent...

Oracle managed provider for .Net 2.0
Does ADO.Net 2.0 comes with Oracle Managed Provider too? If it's so, which is better to use, Oracle Managed Provider developed by Microsoft or by Oracle? In ADO.Net 2.0 can I use data paging (bring only the ammount of data that will be shown on the actual page instead of bringing all the data every time we change the actual page)? How can I do this using Oracle 10g?Juliano NunesMCAD | MCP | Microsoft Student Partnerhttp://julianonetfox2.spaces.live.com (Does ADO.Net 2.0 comes with Oracle Managed Provider too? If it's so, which is better to use, Oracle Managed Provider developed by Microso...

Oracle Spatial support in Devart's ADO.NET Data Provider for Oracle [Edit]
dotConnect for oracle v. 7.3 http://www.devart.com/dotconnect/oracle/ , ADO.NET Provider from Devart, includes support for Oracle Spatial in the projects, using Entity Framework. Devart Team constantly implements all the available Entity Framework innovations, and shortly after the introduction of DbGeometry and DbGeography classes in Entity Framework 5 has implemented support for Oracle Spatial in the Entity Framework provider for Oracle. Oracle MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY object type can now be mapped to DbGeometry and DbGeography classes. Now dotConnect for Oracle includes new versions of Devar...

.NET Oracle Provider
Hi all,I am using .NET 2.0 Frameworks Oracle provider and it does not have a OracleDbTypes Type for me to use. I would like to create a parameter that is of the Oracle type NVARCHAR, but it seems I can only use DbTypes, which does not have this. If I used DbTypes.String, would this be ok, otherwise, how else can I be more specific about the Oracle Parameter data type?Thanks  can u explain which type of data u r going to storeThank uBaba Thank uBabaPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you. What's your version of ODP? You have OracleD...

Which .Net Provider for Oracle 9i Microsoft or Oracle
Can anyone provide me pros and cons of provider to access Oracle Database ? I am aware of Microsoft Provider and Oracle Provider. Microsoft http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndotnet/html/manprooracperf.asp Oracle http://otn.oracle.com/software/tech/windows/odpnet/utilsoft.html I guess you can use either. But as some post suggests, if both installed, then MS ODP will not work. I've been using DataDirect Technologies Connect for .Net and Oracle. It's not free, so it depends on your budget. The speed improvements were great for us, and it's ni...

.NET ASE Provider for .NET 2.0
Has Sybase released their .NET ASE Provider for .NET 2.0 yet? Thanks, Todd > Has Sybase released their .NET ASE Provider for .NET 2.0 > yet? > > Thanks, > Todd Hye Todd, Looks like sybase is not going to release .NET Provider for .NET 2.0 Framework . Please have a look at this link http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1038292 Sybase has released provider for .net framework 2.0 and through which we connect to sybase 15.0 database. I am not sure whether we will be able to connect to sybase 12.5.2 and utilize .net framework 2.0 features. If you come acor...

Web resources about - Oracle Data Providers and NET 2.0 - asp.net.oracle

Provider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Providers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jeppe Federspiel and Rasmus Stabell started as musicians playing drums. Years later, they joined forces to form Providers, an urban production ...

Facebook App Provider North Social Is Already Thinking About The Holidays
Facebook application provider North Social used its iFrame Editor Facebook app to create a quiz for its Facebook page, with a surprise at the ...

Providers
Doctors are physicians, not "care-providers." If your doctor does things by the book, then he/she is not focusing on you. Dr. Accad wrote a ...

Sling CEO: Comcast data caps so low they hurt competing video providers
(credit: Sling TV ) Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch accused Comcast of setting its data caps just low enough to prevent customers from replacing cable ...

Comcast CEO responds to the biggest complaint about internet service providers
Henry Blodget interviewed Comcast's CEO, Brian Roberts, at the IGNITION conference on Tuesday. Blodget asked Roberts about what Comcast calls ...

Report: Juniper Is Eating Cisco's Lunch In U.S. Service Provider Routing Market
Report: Juniper Is Eating Cisco's Lunch In U.S. Service Provider Routing Market CRN Juniper Networks appears to be on a comeback in the U.S. ...

Starbucks Cup Evangelist Called For Assassination Of Abortion Providers
You can call this video what you want, but I'll call it terrorism. It's no different than when ISIS threatens to behead journalists, and it isn't ...

Jeff Bewkes Urges Pay TV Providers To Speed On Demand And Improve Design
Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes remains one of the industry’s biggest cheerleaders for the cable and satellite programming bundle. But he told the ...

NVM IP provider eMemory 4Q15 revenues to rise 15-20%, says report
Embedded non-volatile memory (eNVM) IP provider eMemory Technology is expected to post revenue growth of 15-20% sequentially in the fourth quarter ...