integration of oracle reports into asp.net web appllication

Hi,

How to integrate the oracle reports6i/9i into asp.net web application?

is there any way to do this ? other than the oracle web links becacuse oralce web links are not feasible to my requirement.

klrboy

.NET Oracle Provider
Hi all,I am using .NET 2.0 Frameworks Oracle provider and it does not have a OracleDbTypes Type for me to use. I would like to create a parameter that is of the Oracle type NVARCHAR, but it seems I can only use DbTypes, which does not have this. If I used DbTypes.String, would this be ok, otherwise, how else can I be more specific about the Oracle Parameter data type?Thanks  can u explain which type of data u r going to storeThank uBaba Thank uBabaPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you. What's your version of ODP? You have OracleD...

Oracle ODP.net mulitple Oracle Client
To connect to the oracle database using ODP.net, the applicate must add the dll file called Oracle.DataAccess. There are a lot of version of Oracle.DataAccess. As I know, if the client use Oracle Client 10g Release 2. If the client use Oracle Client 10g Release 2, the application also have to use the Oracle.DataAccess the come from Oracle Client 10g Release 2.  My question is that there are any method to add more than one Oracle.DataAccess version in my product to support multiple OracleClient.   That should automatically happen for the most part.  Oracle's ODP.NET i...

Which .Net Provider for Oracle 9i Microsoft or Oracle
Can anyone provide me pros and cons of provider to access Oracle Database ? I am aware of Microsoft Provider and Oracle Provider. Microsoft http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndotnet/html/manprooracperf.asp Oracle http://otn.oracle.com/software/tech/windows/odpnet/utilsoft.html I guess you can use either. But as some post suggests, if both installed, then MS ODP will not work. I've been using DataDirect Technologies Connect for .Net and Oracle. It's not free, so it depends on your budget. The speed improvements were great for us, and it's ni...

OleDb.Net vs. ODBC.Net Connection to Oracle
I want to connect to an Oracle database, and I understand that I can use either the OleDB.Net data provider or the ODBC.Net data provider for my connection. Does it matter which one I use? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Would appreciate any input. ODBC is slower than OleDb. because ODBC has to talk to OleDbProvider then OleDbProvider will talk to Oracle Db. Instead if you are able to use OleDb straight to DB then it will be faster. If you only have THOSE choices, I would take OleDb over ODBC any day. If you are using Framework 1.1, you have the choice of using th...

vb.net function and Oracle procedure to get an Oracle Dataset??
I have similar code (a procedure and function) working perfectly with a sql server data source. I;'m trying to do the same things with Oracle, but have run into the problems.    I'm not an oracle expert, so I'm not sure if producing a cursor is my only and best  option. create or replace package body PK_RETAILER isPROCEDURE sp_Get_Order_History(v_ani IN number,output_cursor out PK_CURSORES.generic_cursor) ASBEGINopen output_cursor forselect o.account_number, p.phone, o.amount, o.name, o.init_datefrom orders ojoin users_phones p on p.account_number...

Using Oracle and Crystal Reports .NET
Is there a good link that I can open that will walk me through creating a report using Crystal Reports .NET and Oracle? One that will show EXACTLY what to do to prevent the dreaded: LOGON FAILED error message? I have surfed these forums and the crystal report web site in vain for two days now trying everything that has been suggested, but nothing is working! If datasets are a good way to go, how about a working example that I can open and learn how it works? This is getting so frustrating it is pitiful! I am trying to create a simple report using an Oracle view from an Oracl...

Migration : Oracle forms/reports to .Net
ATX Technologies has established itself in the international markets with a proven record of technological innovation in the areas of reengineering, software migration and model-driven, architectural-based development, and we are currently working with partners such as Microsoft. Our flagship product is an automated tool called Forms2Net. Forms2Net provides time-effective and riskless way of migrating your Oracle Applications to the .NET environment. In fact Forms2Net is the only Microsoft Certified tool worldwide that automatically migrates existing oracle forms applications to the cor...

.Net with Oracle
Anybody has tried to develop mobile app. with .Net against an Oracle database? Any idea to synchronize the data record between the database server and the client (pda) data. It will be great if you could share your codes / experience. Thanks a lot. Regards, Elton ...

Oracle and .Net
I realize this is an open ended question.  I've written several applications that use Access databases as input.  All of my reading, writing, deleting and updating to these databases were always through Oledbconnections; then creating Sql parameter queries or just creating queries in code to manage data.  I may be getting involved with an application whose data is kept in an Oracle database.  How much different is it from obtaining data from Access databases?  Does the same theories apply:  Create a connection, open the connection, r...

Choosing Oracle Client Version with Microsoft Managed Oracle Provider For .net
We need to change the Oracle Client that the System.Data.OracleClient uses to connect to our database on a server that has multiple versions of the Oracle Client. A different application on the server that we do not have control over is requiring the default ORACLE_HOME directory to remain an older Oracle 9i version of the client. Because of this, our applications using the Managed Oracle Provider for .net are using the 9i client to connect. We have a planned Oracle upgrade for our Database that will require us to use the new 10g version of the client that is also installed on the server, bu...

Crystal Reports performance in .NET and Oracle 9i
Our company is developing a web based software product for two clients. One client has SQL Server 2005 database and the other has Oracle 9i database. The performance of the Crystal Reports runs on the application with SQL Server 2005 is significantly faster than the reports run on the application with Oracle 9i database. Both applications have same code and same SQL quires. However, the reports of the application that has Oracle database runs very slow. Here is the code that define database connection. Please help me if anyone has any suggestion for this issue.  I really apprecia...

Passing boolean values to oracle function / procedure from C#.Net
Hi,  I dont know how to pass boolean values to oracle function / procedure arguments, could you please help me to know ?  Thank you, Sreedhar After spending lot of time on google, I understand C#.Net doest support PL/SQL boolean values. Thanks Sreedhar...

How call a Oracle Function using Microsoft .Net Oracle Client (System.Data.OracleClient)?
I try to call Oracle Function in .net C# by using System.Data.OracleClient. But i am not successful. Here is my code FUNCTION TTHAO_MONTT_EXISTS ( vten varchar2) RETURN boolean IS ret boolean; montt_id integer; BEGIN ret:=false; montt_id:= -1; select monthethao_id into montt_id from TTHAO_MONTHETHAO where ten = vten; if montt_id!=-1 then ret:=true; end if; return ret; Exception when others then return false; END; I do not know, when I call function TTHAO_MONTT_E...

Problem with Oracle Stored Procedures using ODP.NET in VB.NET (VS 2003)
This is the stored procedure,Procedure RetrieveReservations(pProperty In Varchar2,pResHeaderId In Varchar2,pEmail In Varchar2,pPasswd In Varchar2,ResultSet In Out ResCursor);This is the old .asp code (part of it)objConn.ConnectionString = Application("BackEndConnection_ConnectionString")objConn.Open objComm.ActiveConnection = objConn objComm.CommandText = "internet_package.RetrieveReservations"objComm.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc objComm.Parameters.Append objComm.CreateParameter("pProperty", adVarChar , adParamInput, 8, Request.QueryString("propid"))objComm.Parameters.Append objComm.Crea...

Error!--connect Oracle in Web Services with .NET OracleClient
Hi there! My code:   [WebMethod]  public DataSet GetDataSet()  {   DataSet ds = new DataSet();   OracleConnection conn = new OracleConnection("Data Source=Oracle9i;User Id=wutan;Password=wutan;Integrated Security=no;");   OracleCommand cmd = new OracleCommand("select * from awc01",conn);   OracleDataAdapter da = new OracleDataAdapter(cmd);   da.Fill(ds);   return ds;  } Error information:System.DllNotFoundException: 无法加载 DLL (oci.dll)。 at System.Data.Oracle...

How to pass oracle connection string to crystal report in .net
hi all i am using reportdocument  class  of crystal report i have oracle connection string , i need to pass this connection dtring to reportdocument  ...   regards rajesh         Actually there is no need to set seperate connectionstring for crystal report, in your case you fetch some records from DB and fill into the Dataset afterwards you just pass the DataSet.Tables[0] into DataSource property of the crystal report.If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

Report based on Oracle Stored Procedure -- call from .NET
I've developed a report in Crystal Reports 10, and now want to add it to my Web Application. When I call the report, with the parameters, the problem I hit is it asked you to continually log into the Database itself. I'd like to set all the connection properties in .NET such that it seems seemless to the user. Robert, I've moved your post from the Crystal Reports forum to this Oracle forum. Your question is really about the connection to Oracle, so I think you're much more likely to receive help here in this forum.Alister I just now came across the following that may help you: Using...

Oracle Spatial support in Devart's ADO.NET Data Provider for Oracle [Edit]
dotConnect for oracle v. 7.3 http://www.devart.com/dotconnect/oracle/ , ADO.NET Provider from Devart, includes support for Oracle Spatial in the projects, using Entity Framework. Devart Team constantly implements all the available Entity Framework innovations, and shortly after the introduction of DbGeometry and DbGeography classes in Entity Framework 5 has implemented support for Oracle Spatial in the Entity Framework provider for Oracle. Oracle MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY object type can now be mapped to DbGeometry and DbGeography classes. Now dotConnect for Oracle includes new versions of Devar...

Oracle store procedure problem using Powerbuilder and Oracle 8.0.4.0 Net
Powerbuilder version 6.0.00 / 6.5 Build 444 Oracle Net 8.0.4.0 I found there is problem with Oracle store procedure having more than 6 in parameters. I got GPF error on Window 95 and Dr. Watson error on NT. Also, I found it works find in Oracle Net 8.0.3.0. Is this a bug? Is there any new patch for this if it is a bug. Any recommendation about What version Oracle Net or SQL Net should I used for Oracle server version 8.0.4.0 (I don't think I am using any Oracle 8 new features)? Thanks in advance, Sharon Li If you use PB 6.5, you can try the new Oracle 8 driver: ftp...

Error while calling .Net web service from Oracle Stored Procedure
Hi,     We are getting the below error while calling an .net web service ( WCF) from Oracle Stored procedure.  Type: System.Exception, mscorlib, version = 2.0.0.0, culture = neutral,publickeytoken=b77a5c561934e089 Message: No client Registry found Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal Any information on the above will be helpful. Thanks. Sowmya Jayappa  ...

Connection Pooling
Hi Environment: PowerBuilder 11.1, Oracle 9i server (release 2), .NET web form application, IE I am trying to use connection pooling with ADO.NET Oracle.DataAccess.Client provide. But It seems to the connection pooling is not working properly. Below is my code: In applications open event: -------------------------- SQLCA.DBMS = "ADO.Net" SQLCA.LogPass = "myuser" SQLCA.LogId = "myuser" SQLCA.AutoCommit = False SQLCA.DBParm = "Namespace='Oracle.DataAccess.Client',ADORelease='9.2.0.401',DataSource='bydatabase',PROV...

Web resources about - integration of oracle reports into asp.net web appllication - asp.net.oracle

City of Allison, Iowa
City of Allison, Iowa Website

Giner — Technologies
Giner, Inc. and Giner Electrochemical Systems, LLC (GES) are world-class research and development firms, specializing in the development of ...

joyConnect - Contact Management
The best way to manage your contacts!

kirupa.com - Windows Phone 7 Tutorials
Easy-to-follow tutorials using Expression Blend and Visual Studio to help you create appllications for Windows Phone 7.

The Official HP Palm Blog
Ed's recapping: Here's what we've shown: the new webOS, an amazing new device, partners like Google, Yahoo, Amazon, AOL, Fandango. One partner ...

LAW ENFORCEMENT GRADE TOUCH SCREEN PV500 EVO2
LAW ENFORCEMENT GRADE TOUCH SCREEN PV500 EVO2 - LawMate Professional Grade Covert Video, Audio And Countermeasures Gear. Natonal Association ...

SaveUp - ProgrammableWeb Mashup Detail
SaveUp: SaveUp is a top Polish e-commerce mobile app. It allows to recognize the movies, books, games or audio CDs covers. Identified items can ...

Download Shutter 0.93.1 for Linux - Softpedia
Shutter 0.93.1 - A graphical user interface for scrot, a command-line application for creating screenshots

Tidemark: Financial Storylines Replace Static Dashboards
... data visualizations. Storylines enable anyone to uncover detail or see the impact of changes on the business from a mobile enterprise appllication. ...

Live Streaming Video on my Treo!!!
A few weeks ago I was invited for a drink and found myself facing a Windows Mobile ‘opponent’ who did everything in his powers to convince me ...