Help in PL/SQL Code

I am having a collecting a data from .NET form like this

feature1_id~feature1_value`feature2_id~feature2_value`feature3_id~feature3_value`feature4_id~feature4_value

I want to insert this data in the table whichhas format

FEATUREID	FEATUREVALUE

Can any body give me a PL/SQL code which will insert the above data in this table?

I am separating two features with ` and FEATUREI and FEATUREVALUE by ~
0
svmali

refer:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1312239.aspx

http://forums.asp.net/t/1323280.aspx

SSN
Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you.
0
suthish
4/21/2009 2:23:52 PM
Hi,Thanks for the reply

But none of the post matches my criteria.
0
svmali
4/22/2009 5:19:16 AM

You need to have some codes for reading the line and further have some processing on that.

Many Thanks & Best Regards,
HuaMin Chen

(Mark it as answer if it does help you!)
0
wmec
4/22/2009 7:36:28 AM

 please any one post the answer

0
svmali

.NET code to get result from Oracle PL/SQL
I need to get data from Oracle PL/SQL into the DataSet. I have a PL/SQL runnable on Oracle database. I can run the PL/SQL and get result from SQL Plus by the command: var c refcursor BEGIN GETADR_UNDERLYING('A%','MCRSFT001','I', :c); END; / print c I don't know how to run the PL/SQL from the C# code and get result back. I believe that I need to use a cursor as an output (as :c in my PL/SQL). How can I make it work? Could you give me a peice of sample code? Thanks a lot.MCAD.NET (C#)MCP on: SQL Server 2k Design&Iimplementation, Web Development (VI 6.0) and VB 5.0 ...

.NET code to get result from Oracle PL/SQL #2
I need to get data from Oracle PL/SQL into the DataSet. I have a PL/SQL runnable on Oracle database. I can run the PL/SQL and get result from SQL Plus by the command: var c refcursor BEGIN GETADR_UNDERLYING('A%','MCRSFT001','I', :c); END; / print c I don't know how to run the PL/SQL from the C# code and get result back. I believe that I need to use a cursor as an output (as :c in my PL/SQL). How can I make it work? Could you give me a peice of sample code? Thanks a lot.MCAD.NET (C#)MCP on: SQL Server 2k Design&Iimplementation, Web Development (VI 6.0) and VB 5.0...

Help me pls. i wan't code for startup and shutdown oracle database with vb.net or c#.net
Help me pls. i wan't code for startup and shutdown oracle database with vb.net or c#.net In Windows, it would be easier to interact with Oracle by way of the service...  (I've not tried it myself, but this should work fine for a service installed on the same machine as the .net application:using System.ServiceProcess; ServiceController controller = new ServiceController(); controller.MachineName = "."; controller.ServiceName = "OracleServiceORCL"; string status = controller.Status.ToString(); // Stop the service controller.Stop(); // Start the ...

PL/SQL or Oracle SQL
I am mostly a SQL server user, but by chance used to use Oracle 7.3.4, 8.1.5 and now 9.2. In the current project, the client wanted us to write Oracle SQL instead of Stored Procedure (PL/SQL), and argued that since Oracle 8, the dynamic Oracle SQL string in the client code is as faster as a stored procedure. Actually, this kind of debate happened in the SQL server field. But, it seems in the SQL server field, most people prefer to use SP, not just due to the performance, but the considerations including code encapsulation, code re-use, less traffic, security, better management and so on. ...

PL/SQL records and DBD::Oracle help?
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CABC.1C139A96 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Help? A quick question.... I've currently got a PL/SQL procedure which returns several OUT params which are basically the fields of the result set, which is always 1 row in this case. Instead of returning several params, it would be simpler if I could just define a record type and return an instance of that record as an OUT param (or even rewrite the proc as a function to return the record). I suppose I could do the same with a cursor variable, but I'm wondering if I...

PL/SQL records and DBD::Oracle help
Help? A quick question.... I've currently got a PL/SQL procedure which returns several OUT params which are basically the fields of the result set, which is always 1 row in this case. Instead of returning several params, it would be simpler if I could just define a record type and return an instance of that record as an OUT param (or even rewrite the proc as a function to return the record). I suppose I could do the same with a cursor variable, but I'm wondering if I DBD::Oracle can handle PL/SQL records? I've tried searching the web but haven't seen anything s...

I need help in VB.net code to check the data from SQL database
Hi all, I have a field called "Phone" in a table called "CustInfo", it has 12 digits e.g. 966546500000. and all records are filled of information, I want only to check the existance data. I'm writing my code using VB.NET, If I want to check the phone entry from the user, whether it's existed or not, but the user will only enter 9 digits without the first 3 international digits (966), so the code has to check the number starting from digit 4.Below is my code when the user click enter button after entering the number into text box.how can I modify it to achie...

help with converting MSSQL Stored Procedure to Oracle PL/SQL Procedure
Hi there,I have replicated our Oracle db structure and data on SQL Server 2005. I have the following MSSQL Stored Proc, which works just perfectly! I'm basically using one proc with 3 statements inside, each one that assigns values to Output Paramters that I will pick up in my c# code.1 set ANSI_NULLS ON 2 set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON 3 GO 4 CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[Employee_GetAllDetails] 5 @EmployeeID BIGINT, 6 @Has_Entry BIT OUTPUT, 7 @Has_Projects BIT OUTPUT, 8 @First_Name VARCHAR(30) OUTPUT, 9 @Last_Name VARCHAR(30) OUTPUT, 10 ...

Help me pls. i wan't code startup and shutdown oracle database with vb.net.
Help me pls. i wan't code startup and shutdown oracle database with vb.net.  In Windows, it would be easier to interact with Oracle by way of the service...  (I've not tried it myself, but this should work fine for a service installed on the same machine as the .net application:using System.ServiceProcess;ServiceController controller = new ServiceController();controller.MachineName = ".";controller.ServiceName = "OracleServiceORCL";string status = controller.Status.ToString();// Stop the servicecontroller.Stop();// Start the servicecontroller.Start...

DBD::Oracle multiple SQL statements
DBI-Users, The DBI prepare statement documentation = http://search.cpan.org/author/TIMB/DBI-1.32/DBI.pm#prepare says prepare = "Prepares a single statement for later execution by the database engine" The DBD::Oracle PL/SQL examples = http://search.cpan.org/author/TIMB/DBD-Oracle-1.12/Oracle.pm#PL_SQL_Examp= les illustrates multiple statements in a SQL string. When I try to test this the following error from 'plsql_errstr' = indicates that it is not possible to have multiple statements in a SQL = string. The PL/SQL statements are not being treated individually...

How to Create a DataBase in Oracle using SQL DEVELOPER or pl/SQL
Hi, I am new to Oracle and need to create a database on the express version I have loaded on my machine but have absolutely no clue how to create it using Oracle SQL developer... anyone know how I can do this? create a new connection and a new database on my local machine's copy of oracle?? thanks in advance.Net Web/Software Engineer see the below link  http://www.adp-gmbh.ch/ora/sql/create_database.html   Before creating the database check whethere you have sys.dba rightsRegards,Shobana...

vb.net code works but not c# code
Hello, I'm trying to insert the metatags dynamically. The following vb code works fine: aspx.vb code: Protected myTag As System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load myTag.Attributes("content") = "test" End Sub In aspx file head: <meta id="myTag" runat="server" /> The above code is working great. But the same thing I'm trying to put in C# which is not working. aspx.cs code: ...

Sql Server Script File(.sql) Execution by Vb.net Code
I have a problem. I m working on "light weight sql server"  project.   and i want to execute .sql file through vb.net code with the help of sqldmo library and sqlns namespace. but i donot know any method to directly execute the .sql file. i am successfully making the full script of select database of sql server.   please help me.... thanks.... Hi, You can use SQL-DMO object in your .net projects by referencing Sqldmo.dll  file which is in  C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn  folder is default installation parameters are used. I...

PL/SQL in oracle
Hai friends.....              i want to learn PL/SQL throughly both therotically and also practically..can u suggest me a good website for learning...and also can u suggest me where i can download software to work practically in PL/SQL.. pl help me.... Thanks in Advance....Winners Never QuitQuitters Never Win Probably the best place to start from is the Oracle website itself:Check this link: http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/pl_sql/index.htmlHope this helps If this post is useful to you, please mark it as...

Web resources about - Help in PL/SQL Code - asp.net.oracle

Help - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions , commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P." Text is available under the Creative ...

How technology will help Volvo reinvent itself
Filed under: Volvo , Technology Volvo is in the midst of an ambitious five-year product plan to replace every model in its lineup. But it's still ...

​Minnesota man accused of conspiring to help ISIS
20-year-old is tenth man from Minnesota's Somali community charged with trying to support ISIS, including plans to travel to Syria

Walkthru: Pro Bowl or bust? Bengals need help
Cincinnati.com Walkthru: Pro Bowl or bust? Bengals need help Cincinnati.com The lead-in to this question was about the futures of Leon Hall ...

Google May Help You Finance Your 1st Electric Car
... company, and seems to look a fair amount like Google’s other related offerings — going by the image below (courtesy [&hellip Google May Help ...

Disabled kitty goes bionic with the help of titanium legs
These aren't your typical, removable prosthetics Vincent the kitty has high-tech titanium legs that fuse to his leg bones over time.

Kevin Durant Donated So Much Money To Help Children That Somebody Fainted
Kevin Durant Donated So Much Money To Help Children That Somebody Fainted

Meet Zus, the smart charger that can help find your car
Meet Zus, the smart charger that can help find your car

Code2040 Scores $1.2 Million Investment To Help Advance Minority Engineers
... the new funding will support two programs at Code2040, a nonprofit committed to diversifying tech. Code2040 , a nonprofit that helps black ...