To select excel sheet in a excel work book using VB.NET

Hi,

i would like to fetch the data from different sheets in an Excel workbook.

Can anyone give me an idea and the code to do so using  VB.NET.

Looking forward to an early reply..

Thanks,
Sravan Kumar.
0
ecengineer1729

hi,

try this

"select * from sheet1" -- get data from sheet 1

"select * from sheet2" -- get data from sheet 2

-- on the post that helps you

RKChaudary
0
rkchaudary

Re: How do i checked a checkbox in excel sheet using vb.net??
I wish to check a checkbox in my excel sheet using vb.net command, how should i go about doing it? ...

Export data from dataset to excel sheet using vb.net
in buttom click event i wrote the code, all the content from database stored in a dataset but i can't export data from dataset to exel sheet any one please help me my email id is "msd200623@rediffmail.com" i sent my code Protected Sub btndownload_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btndownload.Click Dim userid As String Dim tempmobileno As String = "" 'Dim reader As SqlDataReader userid = Session("user") Dim total As Integer = 0 Dim selectedrefid As String = &quo...

Why it works in Excel and not in VB.NET
Hi, I have the following code in VB.NET. visual basic code:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub CalcSampleYield() Dim Payments(36) As Double Dim Index As Integer Dim ReturnRate As Double Payments(0) = -10000 'investment For Index = 3 To 36 Step 3 'quarterly deal Payments(index) = 1000 Next ReturnRate = IRR(Payments) Console.WriteLine(ReturnRate) End Sub -----------------------------------------------------------...

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

Excel update using VB.NET
i have excel file reading USING oledb, i want to update particular cellwith calculated values, I don't have header for this Excel example. Excel 1     A      B1   X1     (22+32+45)2   X2345 Excel 2    A     B    C       D      1   X1    22   32     45      2345678   take A1 value and goto Excel 2 look for X1 in A col...

error updating excel spreadsheet using vb.net
I have written an application to handle invoices.  At the end of the process, they can print the voucher out as an excel spreadsheet.  It has been working and I have moved the application to production. I can't get the spreadsheet to update.  I get this error.  Operation must use an updateable query excel spreadsheet using vb.net  I think it is some sort of permission issue or something to do with the jet engine but I have tried everything I can think of. This generally means that the ASPNet user does not have the correct ("change") permissions to sav...

VB.NET and Excel Application object problems
My Goal: To read/ write and access Excel files that are uploaded using the Excel.Application object The scenario: In my VB.NET project I do the following Dim oExcel As Object oExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application") I have added the Excel.exe as the reference to the project from C:\ProgramFiles\MicrosoftOffice\Office11\Excel.exe [my local machine] I have Office 2003 runnning on my machine. NOTE: I am running the project remotely. My remote work machine has .NET installed. All files and projects are located on the server. Server does not have any...

Reading Excel using datareader in vb.net ,
Dim M_sConn2 As String M_sConn2 = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\drv\allocation.xls; Extended Properties=Excel 8.0;"Dim conn2 As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection(M_sConn2) conn2.Open() Dim dbCommand As New OleDbCommand("select * from [W002 - WEBSTR Group Hours Repor$]", conn2) Dim dr As OleDbDataReader dr = dbCommand.ExecuteReader Upto this fine, working,  I am facing issue here,   how to check each column of  each row  In this Excell, each row got 5  columns (1 column is name and others or numeric value...

Close Excel file using VB.NET
Hi all, I need an urgent help here. I have a excel file which protected by a password, and the excel file itself already have closing code in ThisWorkbook. I need to use VB.NET to read this file, I read successfully open this file using the Workbooks.Open function and pass in the password. But whenever I want to close this excel file, it will run a dialog box. Is there any possible way to tell the dialog box "yes" or "no" using coding in .NET? I will put the closing code and my .NET code here. ================================================...

Query Excel from VB.NET using OleDb
I am semi-successfully querying Excel spreadsheets using OleDb objects.  I am running into an issue where a spreasheet has a print area defined.  The OleDb command text is something simple like "select * from [Sheet1$]".  Sheet 1 has column headers on row 1 and 5 rows of data, rows 2-6.  A print area is defined for rows 1-10.  There is no data on rows 7-10.  When the select statement runs, it is dumped into a DataTable with 9 rows.  Rows 1-5 contain the correct data while rows 6-9 contain the blank rows contained in the print area on the spreads...

how to get data from excel using vb.net
how to get data from excel using vb.net Hi, This article might help: http://authors.aspalliance.com/aldotnet/examples/excel.aspx Regards, How can obtain the sheet's list of a Excel document? here u can find the solution for your problem, mark if as answer if u problem got solved http://lakshmik.blogspot.com/2005/12/how-to-get-excel-data-into-net-dataset.html  Vyas Pentakotauniq_vyas@yahoo.com ...

Creating an Excel file using VB.Net
Just after some help to create an Excel file using VB.Net please. I've had a bit of a hunt around but can't find an exact example of code that I'm after. I'm new to .Net and VB.Net and wanted to create and save records to an EXCEL file. I can translate from C# if need be. Thanks for any help. Hi Amelia99, welcome to the forums. Which version of Excell do you want to use? The latest version (2003) has xml possibilities and you can download a free SDK at the microsoft site that makes it quite easy to use with vs.net 2003. It makes new project templates and one of them is for ex...

Web resources about - To select excel sheet in a excel work book using VB.NET - asp.net.object-datasource

United States House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming - Wikipedia, the free ...
but will work with the House standing committees with jurisdiction over climate change issues and develop recommendations on legislative proposals. ...

kotaku selects
Kotaku Selects

Facebook Testing ‘Select Ad Variations To Generate’ Option In Power Editor?
Facebook appears to be testing a new feature in Power Editor that allows users to more easily test different versions of their ads. continued… ...

Select Apple Stores offering $50 discount on iPhone + Apple Watch purchases, but may not be best deal ...
... Watch Sports when bought with new iPhones, MacRumors notes. Not only is the promo not available online but it’s also being offered in select ...

Seventh Generation Selects 72andSunny After Review
Seventh Generation has named 72andSunny, New York, to lead strategy and brand development for its home and personal care products following a ...

T-Mobile Offers $100 Discount On Select Smartphones
There’s no denying the fact that a number of people are waiting for the two biggest sales on the planet—Black Friday and Cyber Monday. As a matter ...

BMW selects two artists to create M6 GT3 art cars
Filed under: Design/Style , Motorsports , BMW , Coupe , Performance , Racing Artists Cao Fei and John Baldessari will create the 18th and 19th ...

Cisco Selects Netformx Discovery to Power New Net Authenticate Assessment Service
Cisco Selects Netformx Discovery to Power New Net Authenticate Assessment Service Business Wire (press release) SAN JOSE, Calif.(BUSINESS WIRE)Netformx®, ...

Best Buy to hold pre-Black Friday sale this Saturday at select locations
... from Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Fitbit and many others. Best Buy will hold a special pre-Black Friday sale for one day only this weekend. Select ...

Boehner's Last Stand: New Select Committee To Investigate Planned Parenthood
The other select committee has worked out so well for them, and their interrogation of Cecile Richards went swimmingly, too. It stands to reason ...